November 26, 2014 | 1779 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream For dry, sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

I got the huge tub of this stuff for 10$. It lasted for 3 years. I threw it out eventually because it couldn't be sanitary. I only used a tiny bit once a day after washing. Never broke me out. Recently bought again and used twice a day. I started getting more black heads and pimples. When applied lightly and not often it keeps my skin moisturized and happy. It has never irritated my sensitive skin. I wish I didnt have to stick my fingers down into the tub, but its not a big issue. I use it on my body if I run out of my other lotion, and it does a great job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this almost exclusively in winter. I have the cream and lotion. Fragrance free, absorbs easily, no greasy feeling, no breakouts. The price is higher than many drug store creams but worth every penny. I haven't gone a day without it, almost, since high school. I receive compliments on my skin often enough to assume it works well. My mom has severely dry skin and this is basically all she can use. For under makeup, just give it a minute or two because it's thicker than a lotion, but if winter for you is as bad as for me, you'll be very happy. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by x1MissWorld1x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

This cream is perfection. Gives me perfectly hydrated/moisturized skin without turning my face greasy. I use it day and night, and my skin loves it. I recommend it for everyone who has been struggling to find a moisturizer that works. A friend of mine used it last winter for her dry chapped hands (they were so dry it actually looked like burns! with severe discoloration), and it restored her hand in less than a week. Another thing I like is that a little goes a long way. You don't need to layer or reapply. I use it in the morning before I apply my makeup, and my skin stays soft and hydrated for at least 10 hrs. As a tip, when your skin feels really dry and you feel that the moisturizer needs to give you more hydration, mix in a pea size drop of the Cetaphil gentle cleanser, it makes it more intense. That is my winter moisturizer booster.