September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Riri Boy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So good I had to back it up. I love this color, I am a true purple girl I can never have enough, add matte to it and I'm in love. Nothing like a purple matte.nothing compares, maybe one of my favs from this rih collection and I have every lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous purple, the matte sister of up the amp. These retro matte shade last very long. Another stellar lippie from the Mac Riri collection. Quite drying so prep the night before. Looks excellent on my NW45 complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! I didn't think I would like the color looking at it from the tube but I am so glad I got this. It wears incredibly well on my lips and it is not too drying even though it is a matte formula. I have a very pale Asian complexion and this look just so lovely on with my skintone. It's not that pricey either and I will repurchase if it's available by the time I use this up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by SiSantita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love this!!! I'm more of a lighter brown skin and I was scared to buy it without trying it out first and when it came in I tried it I absolutely love it... It's more of my lets throw on some lipstick and shades😎.... Def a must have!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by divathing

Like many people out there who got swept up in the Riri hearts Mac mania I HAD to buy this. I knew I wanted it when I heard it was the retro matte version of Up The Amp because, for some reason, I just love matte lippies. Plus I don't have Up the Amp.
I ordered 30 minutes after it pulled up on the site (yes, I was in full stalk mode) and Mac had the nerve to send me the wrong lipstick in the mail and intercept it to correct their mistake. Sadly, by that time, it was backordered. I had to wait 2 weeks for this, argued with 3 diff cs reps, and almost cursed out UPS. Was it worth it? Why YEEEEEESSSSS! I think its coming back once more in the august release so i may have to get back ups.
Its the perfect matte lavender purple shade. It looks good on any skin tone. I have very dark skin (MUFE 185) and finding shades that compliment me with out making me look like a clown is not that easy.
For those of you thinking "It's just like Up the Amp why should I buy it?" I think the fact that its matte gives a bit of a pow factor. However if you do own up the amp and you want the look just dust translucent powder to make it matte on your lips ;)