October 25, 2014 | 907 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - luscious liquid lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have no idea why there are so few reviews. You need this in your life its amazing!!!! Lasting power is incredible. I have every color but Pink Lemonade is my favorite. Its the most beautiful deep rose gold shade. These lippies are so pigmented, only $1, comfortable on the lips and I can eat lunch or dinner with my girlfriends and it stays put like I just applied it. The formula is perfect and insane lasting power. YOU NEED THESE IN YOUR LIFE

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I love this. It makes my lips shiny and pronounced as if I am wearing a light shimmery lipstick but I'm not. Fantastic as a lip plumper! It works great and the lipstick twists out of a foam applicator which makes it easy to put on quickly on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are a dollar well-spent if you're looking for a pretty, slightly sticky, highly-pigmented gloss. The colors are all nice, very pigmented.

So, sometimes it takes a few twists to get the product out and sometimes you don't get more than a couple hours' wear. It's a dollar. One. Thin. Dollar.

Great way to try out a new color! If you hate it, it was a dollar. No huge loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by bigredd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own this in Baby lips and Pink lemonade and for $1.00 @ Target I AM IN LOOOOVE!! Not sticky or to thick....Like the smoothest lip gloss EVER!