E.L.F. luscious liquid lipstick

4.5

on 2/8/2015 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i'm sort of surprised at all the positive reviews! this lipstick is extremely cheap and the application is really nice (you squeeze it up into a sponge-type thing and then apply to the lips), but it has awful staying power and it feels SO thick and sticky! when i first started wearing makeup i used these all the time but now that i've tried other lipsticks i could never go back to this.

on 2/11/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea why there are so few reviews. You need this in your life its amazing!!!! Lasting power is incredible. I have every color but Pink Lemonade is my favorite. Its the most beautiful deep rose gold shade. These lippies are so pigmented, only $1, comfortable on the lips and I can eat lunch or dinner with my girlfriends and it stays put like I just applied it. The formula is perfect and insane lasting power. YOU NEED THESE IN YOUR LIFE

on 1/19/2014 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

on 10/5/2013 5:49:00 AM

I love this. It makes my lips shiny and pronounced as if I am wearing a light shimmery lipstick but I'm not. Fantastic as a lip plumper! It works great and the lipstick twists out of a foam applicator which makes it easy to put on quickly on the go.

on 10/2/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are a dollar well-spent if you're looking for a pretty, slightly sticky, highly-pigmented gloss. The colors are all nice, very pigmented.

So, sometimes it takes a few twists to get the product out and sometimes you don't get more than a couple hours' wear. It's a dollar. One. Thin. Dollar.

Great way to try out a new color! If you hate it, it was a dollar. No huge loss.

on 7/22/2013 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I own this in Baby lips and Pink lemonade and for $1.00 @ Target I AM IN LOOOOVE!! Not sticky or to thick....Like the smoothest lip gloss EVER!

Popular Lipsticks