April 18, 2014 | 1480 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by boredtotears1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bold claims this one but it's disappointing to say the least. It acts as a ok moisturiser but can only use it at night as it's so thick it leaves a film on the eye - if you use it in the morning makeup sits on top of the filmy goo it leaves & then your makeup slides off throughout the day - my favourite part is when you look upwards & feel your (usually stay put) eyeliner 'sticking' to your upper brow so it leaves a dark smudge there. Nice! I've used it for a month religiously & seen no change to the fine lines round my eyes & its done nothing to help the crepey texture on my eyelids. Meh.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am 29 and don't have any wrinkles yet so I use eye creams as a preventative measure. This cream was a GWP and I ended up using the whole jar. It's versatile enough to wear day or night since the cream doesn't leave an oily or sticky residue under the eyes. Unlike other reviewers I actually liked this product, but that may be due to the fact that I'm not using it to see results with wrinkles. Even though I liked this cream I will not be repurchasing any Clinique products again because I am going cruelty free and Clinique IS NOT A CRUELTY FREE BRAND.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by JRelic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am with Rachel1234, the product I tried (with a green lid) was amazing. I used it as a day cream under my makeup and it never let me down. So I wanted to see what others had to say about the price. I received the original product as a sample gift and I recently ran out. After a trip to the Clinique counter, I now know rachel1234 and I ARE reviewing two different products. The newer version is thicker and likely true to what other reviewers have to say. I took my little sample jar and compared the counter sample to it. Sure enough, it's changed. I'll trust what these other ladies have to say and look elsewhere for my new day eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty disappointed in this. One of my fellow beauty friends who I used to work with recommended this to me so I thought if she says it's good......well it hasn't made any difference whatsoever if anything my lines on my left side are more prominent and my skin looks dehydrated :(

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Disappointing! Very thick and could see this was would not work on my sensitive eye area. Ended by using the two sample bottles on my forehead and no improvement there after 4 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

I am really surprised at some of the negative reviews for this eye cream. I love it. I use it everyday and it has never caused me any irritation. In fact, it always makes my skin feel soft, hydrated and comfortable. It feels light, so I don't get where some people are saying they thought it felt thick. (???) And I have never seen any kind of white residue. Maybe they're using too much? I don't know. It's weird. It's like we're reviewing two different products.

Anyway, my skin loves this eye cream! It noticeably improves my fine lines. When I skip using it for a few days (usually to try something "New"), my eye area really shows it - the fine lines, crinkles and dryness return. But switching back to the Repairwear eye cream fixes that up - plumped, smoothed, hydrated ... all while feeling light and soft. So nice!

What's also nice is that this eye cream can be warmed between your two ring fingers and dabbed lightly OVER eye makeup (concealer, foundation) to add additional hydration if desired, and it will not disturb or affect the makeup in any way .... unlike most eye creams which will remove or break-down makeup they're applied over. This is truly terrific for adding moisture later in the day or night.

I love this eye cream for so many reasons and hope they never discontinue it! My eyes consistently look good with this. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Clairce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Caused my eyes to be red and sore and gave me wrinkles. Back to the store!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Carson123

OMG - as others have stated, this product actually CREATED undereye wrinkles on me. I do not have a history of sensitive skin and have used clinique products since high school with no problems.

When I tried this product, I had very MINOR crepiness under my eyes. After using this eye cream, I had a bad allergic reaction, my eyes got very puffy as I had been crying all night. Those symptoms went away after a few days, but the worst part is that my undereye area is now EXTREMELY dry and has deeper, more defined wrinkles that I have NEVER seen on my face. I feel as if I've aged years since using this product. It has been a week and if this doesn't get rectified, I am seriously considering suing clinique. STAY AWAY.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by lesliehohenfeld

I am a huge fan of Clinique's Repair Laser Focus for the FACE but horrified by the results of the line's Repair Laser Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream. For nearly a year now I have used the face product for everywhere, including under my under eyes with excellent smoothing & preventative wrinkle care. But the eye product of the line made specifically for correcting wrinkles caused wrinkles under my eyes within 24 hours. I thought something else maybe causing them because the face lotion is that wonderful so I continued to use it for another 5 days; big mistake, now even the original Laser Focus for the face is not helping the wrinkles under my eyes that the Correcting Eye Cream caused. Buy the Repair Laser Focus for the face stay far away from the line's Correcting Eye Cream. I would not even rate this a one star.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by tinybubbles2015

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a woman of color, I was trying to find a good eye cream that would suit my needs. I use Clinique as my skin care regimen and, I have no problem with it. I purchased this eye cream and it made the skin beneath my eyes very, very dry. Dry to the point where i felt as if i had lost all of the moisture and nothing helped bring it back. I kept using it thinking that maybe it would take time to work. It didn't I saw no difference after 30 days. To me it actually got worse. It may work for others but it did not work for me. I will not purchase this product again.