November 27, 2014 | 1662 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by MelissaWM

This product does nothing more than numb your skin. That white circle effect and tight feeling is due to an ingredient like Emla Cream or Ambisol. Put some on your lips and feel the effects.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

I wanted to like it, but I ended up throwing it away after
a few uses. It made my under-eye circles MORE
puffy and eventually gave me small white bumps.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this cream in a sample size. But because I use a very VERY little of it it lasted me quite long (as a sample size). Afterall I pretty liked it.
I struggle with VERY dark circles in the undereye area and I Always search for products to reduce it.
So far is one of the most efficent I tried. I was able to feel also a "tensor" effect (even if I'm still Young).
I think I will buy the full size, but it's expensive :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by debradixon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using this a few weeks ago and I'm not sure if it's doing anything. It also kind of burns a little when I put it on. At this point, I really don't think it's worth the money :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

In a nutshell, I've been using this product for about four months, morning and night and there has been NO improvement or changes (noticeable). This product has been such a disappointment for me. It's not irritating to the eyes, nor is there a smell to the product. I really wanted this to work....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Oh holy madness! This made my eyes so irritated. It gave me a rash around both eyes, made them itchy, swollen, red, bumpy, puffy, and dry. It caused lines that were NOT there before due to the inflammation. It was terrible. How scary for something that is supposed to be applied around the eye area eek.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Aramisse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a "Laser Focus" starter kit and the eye cream was part of it. I tried it at night, for 14 days in a row. Zero hydration. Zero correction. Period.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did absolutely nothing for me. I received a little sample from Clinique (I think it was part of the Bonus Time at some point) and I thought I should give it a go. I had high expectations, given that the serum from this range (before it was re-launched a few months ago) performed quite well on my skin. Well, I was wrong. It didn't improve lines, it didn't moisturise like the All About Eyes either, so it was a big disappointment. I wouldn't bother with this at all. The only eye cream that made a real difference with lines for me was the Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Eyes - and which I cannot find easily these days...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I didn´t have the problem with the cream being too heavy or sitting like a white patch beneath the eyes, like some reviewers before me. To me, it felt ok - not too luxurious, but fine. But what I also noticed: It´s not that great in delivering moisture, and over the time that I used this eyecream, my eye-area even seemed to develop more lines, not less, and the skin didn´t look well nourished, if you know what I mean - a bit dehydrated, somehow. I finished the product, but won´t buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Peacokgreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh this is bad stuff. I love Clinique and use a lot of their products but this eye cream was so horrific: it dried out my eye area, created more wrinkles and the cream appeared like a white stain underneath my eyes. I was unable to put make up over it. Thank goodness this was just a sample. I will continue using their ANTI-GRAVITY lifting and firming eye cream. Without the anti gravity eye cream that truly erases lines, lifts and firms the eye area Clinique would not sell any decent eye cream. In fact I think the entire repairwear line is a disaster/waist of $$.