Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

2.1

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My under eye area gets scarily puffy, red and irritated after using this. I tried it again last week after keeping it in the back of my bathroom cabinet for a while, and after just using it once I looked like I had been in a fight. I'm gonna try using it around my mouth. At least the skin there isn't as sensitive.

This stuff does hydrate the eye area but I do not believe it does anything great for lines and wrinkles. It might, I say might as in maybe keep more from coming but I can not be sure. It's not very good, there are much better products out there in this price range because this stuff is far from cheap. If you really need something for lines and wrinkles I suggest you keep looking and do not waste your money on this stuff.

on 1/31/2015 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this eye cream. One day I noticed I had smile lines around my eyes, I started freaking out because I'm 17! 17 year old girls aren't supposed to have wrinkles! My sister let me have this, and I've been using it for about a month. I looked at my eye area this morning and the lines are gone. Totally gone. This eye cream does take a while to sink in, and you have to pat pretty vigorously to get rid of the white color. I've never used it during the day; I use it at night after I wash my face and moisturize. Love this stuff.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this cream on whim because I've been searching a eyecream for while and the lady at at Clinique counter which I know just needed to make sales said that it does wonders. Does it really? NO! They say little goes along way but using a little of it still leaves my undereyes dry. I have put dab upon dab of this product to somewhat feel the moisture. I'm halfway through the jar, but once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. $45.00 plus tax of my life that I can never get back.

UPDATE* 2/14/15 So I did continue this eyecream I and do notice a difference the way my eyes feel and look. Laugh lines have faded out tremendously. My eyes looks BiGGER and BRIGHTER. This eye cream takes time to actually work but of course but the disclaimer is it may not work for everyone. I find that applying the cream with a q-tip and letting sit for about 15 seconds then patting it in works better for me then applying the cream with my ring finger and patting it in right away. I may purchase this eyecream again..............maybe. We're talking almost $50.00 for this product but I'm glad I continued use it and didn't toss it or try to take it back to the store. I still wish it was in a tube and not jar, otherwise this product just went from 1 lippie to 4.

on 1/16/2015 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not a fan. I got a deluxe sample, thank god I didn't pay the too high retail price! I'm not picky about eye cream, but I'm not sure I even like this enough to use up the large sample. I guess it does moisturize ok. But it does nothing to improve the appearance of my eye area at all. And I can't use it in the daytime because it makes my concealer get all funky. It is less effective than my regular facial moisturizer, which is a drug store brand.

I am only 13, and do not have any problems with wrinkles. I use eye creams as I get very dry undereyes and normal moisturisers give me pimples there.However, I have been trying heaps of products to get rid of my under eye bags. One day, I ran out of my eye cream and found a little tester of this sitting in my mums makeup bag. She said I could have it, as she didn't like it. It got rid of all my puffiness and undereye bags within about an hour!

on 12/27/2014 9:59:00 AM

Not worth the money. I received a sample and used it for two months. It made no improvement in my eye area.

on 10/14/2014 7:00:00 PM

This product does nothing more than numb your skin. That white circle effect and tight feeling is due to an ingredient like Emla Cream or Ambisol. Put some on your lips and feel the effects.

I wanted to like it, but I ended up throwing it away after
a few uses. It made my under-eye circles MORE
puffy and eventually gave me small white bumps.

on 9/8/2014 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had this cream in a sample size. But because I use a very VERY little of it it lasted me quite long (as a sample size). Afterall I pretty liked it.
I struggle with VERY dark circles in the undereye area and I Always search for products to reduce it.
So far is one of the most efficent I tried. I was able to feel also a "tensor" effect (even if I'm still Young).
I think I will buy the full size, but it's expensive :(