December 21, 2014 | 1584 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lancome - Hydra Fraichelle

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mince

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It moisturizes great and absorbs easily but the scent is horrible! Old lady perfume is the only way to describe it and its a strong scent too! Not worth the money to have to smell that all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I, too love this lotion.It is thin, but I use it more as a scent than for its moisturizing ability. And I am using it into winter, I love its light fresh smell so much. I also use the shower gel, and will use anything else packaged in this fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by nicizzy

I cannot live without this cream. It has such a lovely fresh almost minty smell I'm addicted to it. It's my summertime staple (too light for winter - I swap out for the Nutrix Royal line). I use Savon and Exfoliant Fraichelle as well and the line just has the most gorgeous smell - I'll never switch bodywash or scrub again as long as this is available, and they Hydra will remain my summer time body moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This cream is marketed as "invigorating moisturizer" and "hydrating milk for body". The smell is terrible, and is very fraganced, so it lingers and lingers. The texture is like any other milk for body, but it doesn´t hydrate, even you feel your skin more dry after wearing this (maybe due fragance). Expensive (35 bucks for nothing). One of the worst lancome products i´ve tried.