November 20, 2014 | 1661 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Lisbethnyc

I did not like this product it did not volumize my lashes it just made them long with paint on them. I mean it defined them but nothing for volume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

If this is better than sex for you, my deep and sincere condolences.

Sex should be consensual, fun, feel great and leave you looking flushed and amazing. This makes you look like you have droopy lashes and black dandruff under your eyes.

It is officially the worst mascara I have ever used. It is going back ASAP. Will then pick up some waterproof drugstore mascara & put it on for date night with husband. Won't be better than sex, but will look infinitely better than this!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It leaves little bits on my eyelashes and it flakes afterwards! But I noticed that only 2 swipes were needed to make my eyelashes looking quite long, full, and feathery - it's just that the flaking of this product isn't worth it :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by shockbubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara after hearing all the staff at my local Sephora rave about how amazing it was, and was suckered in. All I asked for was a mascara that wouldn't flake, smudge, or look too goopy -- I don't have very high criteria beyond that for mascara. However, right after I tried to apply it I realized that the brush was too big and awkwardly bushy; it makes it really hard to catch those smaller lashes, especially on the inner corner. Also, it was quite goopy and wound up looking very fake and made my lashes look a bit stick-like rather than having that nice taper up towards the tip of the lash that stops it from looking spidery.
My main complaint, though, was the smudging. I never touch my eyes due to wearing glasses, don't put mascara on my lower lashes, and didn't even wear much of this mascara at a time due to it looking so clumpy, and yet it would always smudge. Even if I was only going out for 3 hours to go to a class, when I came back I would have serious panda eyes. If it can't even last 3 hours, I don't think any amount of thickening can justify that for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this small tube with the purchase of a Too Faced Palette. I assume it is the travel size? It is truly an amazing mascara. Let me start off with a story. My boyfriend who has seen me every day since March (I purchaed in late Oct) was staring at my eyes the day after I got this & said, WOW you have amazing lashes, they are so long and pretty." This is from a country guy who rotates the same 5 shirts every week & has never commented on ANY of my makeup looks or makeup changes (new foundation, different eyeshadow color, etc.) I KNEW I had a keeper with this mascara if it could cause that much of an impact. This gives the appearance of false lashes without having to use primers or a lash curler. This completely doubled my lashes! I honestly have long lashes but they are blonde and thin. I swapped from Lancome Hypnose to Cover Girl lash blast in 2007 and have not swapped because I was so pleased with the results & price. I would totally swap to this mascara now, however, the only down side is the smudge factor. My bottom lashes by the end of the day have less than 50% mascsara on them. This morning for example, only 2 hours after applying this mascara I have light smudge marks under my eyes. It is not a deal breaker because of the amazing length, curl, & volume this mascara gives but I am on the search for a mascara that will give the same effect without the smudge. I am a glasses wearer so I do not touch my eyes, they are covered. This mascara did not smudge on the account of me touching my eyes. I do use foundation, 2 concealers, & powder under my eye area. I have no problem with my other favorite mascaras smudging, so I know it is this mascara. I would have to say it's still worth buying. With top lashes like this gives, no one is paying attention to my bottom lashes. I took off 1 lippie based on the smudging. I will say I don't like the vulgar name, but that is not why I took off the lippie. I would love to purchase this for my boyfriends 13 year old daughter as part of her makeup Christmas gift from me, but I feel the name is very inapropriate & her mother would probably not appreciate it written on the tube or box it comes in! I appreciate puns, jokes, and I realize the brand is called "too faced", but the name is what it is, "Better than Sex" & even though it comes in the cutest pink tube, I can't share a great product & make a purchase from this company because of the name they chose for their products.. My 2 cents if the company ever reads & not to beat a dead horse, but some of these companies, (urban decay, too faced, nars) products are too good to have trashy names. With stellar products like the ones they offer, they don't need an eye catching name to get products off the shelf. Please try this mascara. I was biased at first, most all high end mascaras look great on my long lashes, but I did not know they could be improved this much!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lovethekings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Really good mascara. Got a good 3 months of use out of it before it started drying out. Made my lashes more voluminous and also the mascara looked pretty sitting on my vanity.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a half sized tube of this mascara (or maybe it's full sized - I honestly don't know) in the Everything Nice palette. If whoever named this thinks it is "better than sex", that person must have a pretty dreary sex life, is all I can say. The brush is a somewhat weird shape and the bristles seem spiky and almost lethal looking. It give a more artificial look than I like for myself, though I realize some people like that look. I tend to go for a more natural lash look so my faves are Bobbi Brown and Clarins Be Long. But for a more "fluttery" look, this mascara does a lovely job. The problem for me - it smudged under my one eye (my one "problem" eye) by the end of the day and I hadn't even put it on my lower lashes! So I wouldn't repurchase this - there are cheaper drugstore mascaras I can count on not to give me that grey smear at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

its a decent mascara , not my fave though

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by MaiTai78

THIS IS IT. I'm done looking for mascara for ever. I want them long, full and thick and this delivers. I wear it every day, even if I'm just dropping the kids off at school. It looks perfectly great with a bare face. My only complaint is that it smudges a bit at the end of the day, but I just wipe it off with my fingers and go on with my business. It's pricey, but it's FAR superior to any drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by cjmathis0821

Love love love this mascara! This is my holy grail. I am continue to repurchase as I can't find another mascara that does that this one does. It makes my lashes look full, thick, and long. I don't like false lashes and this makes it look like I'm wearing them. Also my lashes don't like to hold a curl and this one keeps my curl all day or night. Also I love the packaging. Its so sleek and feels nice and heavy. I don't mind spending the money on this as it does such a great job on my lashes.