August 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Lashaye16

I am torn with this product. I bought the trial version. I don't use this mascara everyday simply because you cannot layer your lashes with this because it will clump and become an ugly mess. I usually use my drug store mascara and top it off with this mascara to make my lashes longer. I would never buy the full verison because I don't like how you cannot layer it multiple times without clumps. However I would purchase the trial version again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first time i got this i was really happy with it, i loved the packaging and it gives a really good dramatic look. The only problem i had was when after a while it began to clump VERY badly. It lasted a very short period, maybe a month until it was unusable even with an eyelash comb. A nice mascara but only if you're willing to repurchase frequently

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by happygirl14

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When this first came out, I had to try it and it did not disappoint! It leaves my lashes thick and full with just one coat and easy removal. If you are wanting dramatic lashes this is the one for you! I LOVE this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried a small size of this i got with a palette and fell in love best mascara I ever used. So naturally I bought the large size... And the formula was awful ! it was clump city the only way I could get it even kind of decent was to wipe most of the product off the wand before application.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Donít see what all the hype is about. I donít think this a horrible mascara. I just thing there are better ones out there, for a lot less, such as the Jordana best lash extreme volume. I notice on the second coal it starts to get a bit clumpier than I expected. I will say you get a lot of volume, but usually with very voluminous mascaras it creates clumps. That is why I prefer lengthening mascaras, I just add 2 coats they are thinker AND longer. Donít know why I should have to compromise and pick one or the other! If you love a lot of volume get this if you are willing you spend the money. If not get Líoreal voluminous mascara! Cute packaging though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't know if it's better than sex, but it's pretty darn close!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

To start, I must say this is one of the only mascaras I am comfortable wearing by itself, no added liner or shadow. Once I've curled my lashes and apply a coat, they are instanty full, long and black. I'm happy with the product in all those regards.
Now to the negatives: It is a pain in the butt to wash off! It doesn't gather or clump on my lashes, but I think it dries out my eyes and eyelashes. The beautiful tube is soooo not why I pay $23. If the packaging were less pretty I feel like the price would be a LOT lower. The wand is just too heavyweight! I sometimes feel guilty for spending so much on this product but then again - it really does a lot for my lashes. Beware of bumping the brush up against your lid. I sometimes remove thise little "user errors" with a cotton bud after the mascara sets.
Once I finish this tube, I'll go back to my Maybelline mascaras. $23 for mascara is just a bit too pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by elizabethannmb

My go-to mascara! I used to use They are real by Benefit, but Too Faced better than sex is definitely my new favourite mascara!! I don't recommend to apply it with glasses because it will be inconfortable since it adds so much volume.
Great product, I have nothing to say against it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by confuzzled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My 17-yr-old daughter just had to have this stuff. I thought she had rocks in her head to pay that much for mascara, but, hey, it's her money. She has beautiful lashes to begin with, and this made them look awful. They looked lumpy, clumpy and blech. But she loved it. Go figure.

To be fair, I tried it. I got sticky, gloppy spider legs for my trouble. The curl fell out immediately. When I tried to recurl them (always a bad idea, but this was a desperate time, calling for a desperate measure), it made a bad situation worse.

*sigh*

I'll stick with my HG of the moment (though it still leaves something to be desired), Maybelline Full 'N Soft, until something better comes along.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

Best mascara i've ever tried, it does EVERYthing, lengthens, separates, volumises, lasts all day, gives a lovely sultry black colour it's just fanTASTIC,
It is a little pricey but it's very long lasting and is often featured in those Sephora "Lash Stash: mini boxes with the coupon for a full size on so check those out before you buy it regularly!!