Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product after several reviews and tutorials on YouTube. I bought this product at Ulta for about $32 or so. This mascara is (hands down) the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my lashes defined, lengthens them, and makes then look fuller overall. There's no clumps and it doesn't irritate my eyes like some mascaras do. This is a pricey mascara, but in the end, it works extremely well. It saves you from having to try to find the best mascara. In my opinion, this is one of the best products you could have in your make up bag. 10/10!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is so clumpy! The formula is way too wet for my liking. I was super disappointed because everybody on YouTube raves about this. It was clumpy, flaky, and doesn't hold a curl. The packing is way too heavy as well.

on 7/20/2015 12:48:00 PM

I love the way this mascara looks! Super long fluttery lashes. Amazing. But it doesn't last as long as my favorite benefit They're Real mascara. It smudges by the end of the day and doesn't hold a curl. Still a gorgeous mascara though.

on 7/20/2015 12:17:00 AM

This was another of the 5 deluxe samples I got in the Sephora Lash Stash kit and I was really excited to try it since I'd heard great things about it. What a let down! The formula was horrible, it clumped and literally coated my lashes to where they were heavy feeling! Even a lash comb couldn't get the clumps out. I was very disappointed. Glad I didn't waste my money on a full size!

on 7/18/2015 1:01:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Another favorite, I use this on rainy days as it's not very good in the sun it kind of melts off. Not good with a heated curler either.

on 7/17/2015 8:13:00 PM

This is a beautiful mascara, the wand is big and hourglass shaped and holds a good amount of product. The effect it gives your lashes is pretty much as good as the package claims. I have been on the lookout for the 'perfect' mascara for a long time and I believe I have found it. Now that being said this formula takes a bit of getting used to. If you go in with a really heavy hand it will clump and look horrible but if you go in and wiggle it up your lashes it works a lot better. It takes a few goes to perfect the application especially because the brush is a lot bigger than any of the drug store brands I am used to. I have not experienced any 'panda eyes' or any fallout from this product and I find the removal process very easy even after a full 11 hour working day of wearing it. I think it is worth the money and the effort you have to put in learning how to apply it so it doesn't clump. It lengthens and gives volume.

on 7/15/2015 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

honestly this is probably the worst mascara I ever tried. I had high hopes for this. everyone is raving about this mascara and I thought it was the new best thing. I was wrong. the girl who worked at sephora convinced me to buy it saying it was the best selling mascara and it's so good etc. first of all, it clumps your lashes like CRAZY. it flakes non stop. it DOESNT hold any curl. it's super wet and takes a long time to dry. it's not lengthening, it's more clumpy than anything. regret buying this product 100%

on 7/15/2015 8:12:00 AM

No. No. No.

I got this in a Sephora mascara tester set so it is a small size, which I suppose could be different from the full size. It goes on beautifully. Then I was all set for my Halloween raccoon costume. Some of the worst deposit under my eyes I have ever encountered with a mascara.

on 7/12/2015 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love experimenting with makeup, especially mascaras.. After reading all the glowing reviews on this stuff, I decided to give it a whirl. I honestly don't understand the big deal. Sure, it goes on smoothly, but for me, it did absolutely nothing to lengthen my lashes. I get better lengthening from cheap drugstore Covergirl. If you're going for volume, it works -- if you're willing to apply 4-5 coats. I don't want to spend that much time. Bottom line: Although the packaging is nice, the consistency of the mascara is smooth, but it doesn't really deliver the results (length and volume) that I was looking for.

on 7/9/2015 3:59:00 PM

This mascara does give a lot of volume, but it can get clumpy. I also have issues with this smudging and flaking on me. I prefer Mally's Volumizing mascara much more. It's a little cheaper than this mascara too. I have a video talking about these mascaras along with other ones if you want to check it out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials