Too Faced Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

3.4

on 4/24/2015 5:33:00 PM

Never thought the day would come when I'd find something to replace my beloved DiorShow...well, that day finally came. This mascara is AMAZING. Gives so much body, so much length, so much volume...Absolutely cannot believe it. Run, don't walk, to get this mascara.

on 4/24/2015 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Really disappointed with this mascara. The only way it works for me is as a top coat of my other mascaras. Very messy application and clumps all my lashes together. For the price I was expecting better quality

on 4/23/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The tip of the brush is cut blunt and is huge so there is absolutely no way of coating tiny corner lashes. It also smudges. It's definitely NOT better than sex.

on 4/23/2015 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this with a palette at Christmas and I am just recently started using it daily. It is a good mascara! It does not matter if it is waterproof because on me it does not smudge or budge a bit all day. I find it difficult to get it all the way off without eye makeup remover so being waterproof is not an issue. The brush is useful because the way it is designed. The smaller brush being in the middle is a good idea since the middle lashes are usually longer and easier to get to than the inner lashes. The larger brush on the ends makes hitting the inner and outer lashes a plus. I am liking this mascara right now and I put yes to buying it again. I do not find any clumps at all and nothing falling on my face. Overall, I like it.

on 4/18/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I've been wearing MUFE smokey lash forever and was looking for a change, I had the benefit curling lash mascara in my hand but the sales associate told me if I like full lashes to try Better Than Sex instead. I'm really glad I did, it's just as good as MUFE maybe even a little better.I love thick dark mascara and this stuff is good.

on 4/18/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one I don't dislike, but I don't think it's that special and certainly not better than . . . . you know. Anywho, the packaging is adorable and I love the pretty pink tube. Marketing certainly earned their money on this one. This product goes on thicker than what I generally prefer and it is very bold. Because of that I feel it's better suited for the night a night on the town look vs everyday or work wear. The brush is OK, but nothing others can't rival or even beat. Again, I just love that the tube is pink and oh so cute.

on 4/13/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Too bad this isn't waterproof!! I don't normally fool w non-waterproof mascara but this is about my fave non-waterproof mascara (besides benefit). I just adore it. I don't really like "saucy" names for makeup (eg Nars, Too Faced, UD...), I got this in the "Sex & Chocolate" set which comes w a smaller-than-full-retail mini mascara & bronzer. Love the set, gr8 way to spend only $15 & I don't need a full sized mascara if imma throw it away in just a few precious months! I wanted to get the Chocolate Bar but I'm on the fence about which one so I ordered the Morphe JH Faves but idk how much this mascara is at full retail I mean I kno it's not cheap ($49 chocolate bar palette is a lot of $ so I'd expect this mascara to be >$20) but at $15 is a good deal when they throw in the bronzer but >$20 I would not buy it unless they come out w waterproof. TF makes good quality products but as my work horse mascara I will stick to my elf $3 studio waterproof mascara coz I find that waterproof versions hold curl much better & don't give me the pandas. "Better than sex?" Most def!!

on 4/12/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

like this is my favorite mascara ever.. i love it...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The best mascara ever. The end.

No but seriously. It's pretty much better than sex, or a close second ;) I love this mascara so much, in every single way!
I have pretty long lashes as is, so I don't know how this would go on very short lashes, but for me, it's absolutely ah-may-zzziiiiing. I can't rate it high enough. I love everything about Too Faced, the packaging, the cruelty free policy, and most of the all THE PRODUCT QUALITY. It's true that this mascara can go on quite clumpy, and the first few times you use it there will be SO much product on the brush, but it's easily fixable with a eyelash comb/clean spooly/other mascara brush that's good at separation. I usually wear falsies on my top lashes so having semi clumped mascara on the top doesn't really bother me as they get blended into my falsies anyway, but if I didn't wear false lashes I'd still be all for this mascara. It does everything it says it will, and like I said, it's prettttty close to being better than sex. And the silver medal goes to!!..... *drumroll*
I only apply one or two light coats of this mascara, never 3 like Too Faced suggests, I did the first time using it, and while I was very impressed, it was a touch too clumpy for me, I fixed it with a clean spooly however and was good to go! What I'm really impressed with when it comes to this mascara is how it makes my bottom lashes look, they look like dolls lashes, and when used with a doll like pair of falsies I literally have dolly eyes and I'm in lurrrrrrrrrrve. After I apply a coat to my top lashes I use the left overs on my bottom lashes, and the effect is phenomenal. I never want to run out of this mascara. Buy it. Support a cruelty free company, and get an awesome tube of mascara that is packaged beautifully.

on 4/1/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I am so glad this is a GWP. I have to control myself so my review won't be flagged but all I have to say is this the most over-hyped and lame mascara I have ever used. It is too wet. Kind of like a kiss from a nerd who has never kissed anything but the back of his hand or his gramma....I will stick to my Jordana Best Lash Extreme with the purple writing on it! 2.97 vs 23.00 that's a 20.00 savings baby!

Video Reviews & Tutorials