Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.4

on 7/7/2015 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

first off it is a great mascara regarding how full and beautiful it makes my lashes the only thing that I suffer from is that it is so flakey on me and it smudges my under eye area after 30 min of wearing :( I was so in love with it a tried it for 2 weeks now but still it flakes and ruins my whole look.
I will try to figure out how to make it work as I like the overall effect it gives me after two coats

on 7/6/2015 10:50:00 PM

I think I've finally found the one! I'm all about big dramatic lashes, and this mascara definitely delivers. I've used mascara for about 13 years now, and am constantly testing out new products, both high-end and drugstore. Most of the time I love the brush but not the formula or vice versa (ex. love DiorShow brush, not formula; love Great Lash formula hate the brush). Better than sex has the perfect formula AND brush for me!!! My usual go-to is L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, but it takes at least three coats to get the effect I'm looking for, with BTS I just need two coats and it looks like I'm wearing falsies! I got it as a sample a few weeks ago and have been wearing it ever since, the formula is thin enough that even the sample tube is lasting me a pretty long time, but don't let that fool you, this stuff packs a punch. I'll definitely be purchasing this over and over again. My only complaint is that it gets kind of flaky by about the 10th hour of wearing it, but I always have pretty itchy eyes, and I'm unfortunately a compulsive face toucher (Terrible I know!!). If you like dramatic lashes go out and buy this stuff immediately! It's worth it!!!

on 7/6/2015 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you are thinking about purchasing this mascara, do not let a review that says "it's clumpy!!1!" make you decide not to. It is a thicker formula, and you just really need to comb it through your lashes to make them long and thick. It can be clumpy, if you apply it wrong. Many mascaras are clumpy. It's a mascara that takes some getting used to, because it's wetter than most drugstore but it will make your lashes look amazing. Try combing it through your lashes and wiggling it a bit as you do. Develop a technique, look up a tutorial, or just apply the mascara and don't overthink it. It's mascara. It's expensive, but comes in a massive tube and is worth it.

on 7/5/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is my first non-drugstore mascara, and i'm super impressed. the wand is huge and places a lot of product on the lashes. it's very volumising, but i wouldn't say it's particularly lengthening. i have very long lashes as it is, though. it's a little clumpy after one coat, but using the zig-zag method it's easy to separate the lashes on the second coat. i will likely buy this mascara again. love!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Holy grail mascara. Gives length and volume all in a couple of swipes. Perfect for those who want a really dramatic lash look. The packaging is nice and the product is cruelty-free.

on 6/26/2015 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Super clumpy. Won't buy it again. Good volume tho

on 6/22/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the way false lashes take my makeup look to the next level; however, as a contact lens wearer they are too irritating for me to wear everyday. When I want the dramatic look of false lashes without the irritation I reach for this mascara. Holy bold lashes!! I will say the texture of it tends towards the clumpier side because it is such a thick and rich formula. It can be finicky to work with if you like the look of an even, clump-less application but the final result is worth the extra time spent making my lashes look dramatic and perfect. I will definitely be buying again. This plus Mac's gigablack lash for my lower lash line are my HG lash products!!

on 6/20/2015 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I received this mascara from a lash stash and was by far my favorite of the collection. However, there are so many wonderful inexpensive mascaras.

this mascara works absolutely amazing. it goes on really nicely and comfortably. i love the brush on it. i think it works great. even one coat is enough but my favourite way to apply it is to first apply a coat of benefit roller lash, then one coat of this mascara and bam it looks absolutely amazing. got so many compliments and it lasts all day

on 6/19/2015 3:00:00 PM

I have mascara issues and I love this mascara. It's been the best in my opinion. Except ! It doesn't come in waterproof version. (Cannot wear it in summer - bummer) I like that it's really wet when it comes out of tube. I have short, straight lashes and I even had a lash artist comment on them. Yes it takes some finesse when applying. Slower strokes at angles to get it all separated to appear long & thicker. You can't just slap it on or it could be messy. But for me, I don't like dry mascaras, they don't glide product on my lashes. So this stuff is awesome if youre like me. I blink a lot because of dry eyes and I haven't had major problems with smudging. I have had to ditch so many mascaras because of the black ring under my eye. Benefit worked well about the smudging issue but it's so dry & didn't make them look big at all. (Oh! Let lashes dry before doing some serious blinking) I will buy again. But I'll still be searching for my fave waterproof.

Video Reviews & Tutorials