February 1, 2015 | 1108 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2015 3:33:00 PM More reviews by fleurne

I bought the Two Faced Sex and Chocolate deluxe minis because I wanted to try it out before I committed to the full size. Fell in love with both the mascara and the bronzer! Anyways, the mascara is awesome. One coat and my lashes are noticeably longer and fuller. On the other hand, it clumps just a tiny bit but is great regardless!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Principessa30

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara but... its a wet formula and my lashes are long and stick straightso wet formulas weight them down.i apply it and yes sometimes it clumps but overall i wish it was drier formula. Some drugstore brands are better

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 2:39:00 PM More reviews by gracimarisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara. I have gone through 3 tubes and re-purchase as soon as I run out. Naturally I have pretty long eye lashes and with this mascara I don't even have to curl them. When I use with a primer (smashbox layer lash primer) my eye lashes look so long and thick. I usually put 2 coats on and it lasts all day, no need to reapply. Even without primer this mascara is amazing. Provides great length, without flaking at the end.

The only con I would have for this mascara is that if you try to apply more than 2 coats I find my eye lashes start to stick together and they don't look natural.

Love this, I have yet to find a better mascara definitely one of my beauty staples.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging is really cute. I like how it looks and even more how it feels, it feels heavy and durable...it feels expensive. It gives my lashes length and volume, it looks really good at first. But it flakes off and smudges during the day. I apply 2 coats of this and then one light coat of rimmel's waterproof scandaleyes mascara and that seems to help it to not flake and smudge less. I still like it a lot, but I wish it didn't have that problem so I could only use one mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:27:00 PM More reviews by janee346

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just not the type of mascara that I normally reach for. I prefer a drier formula, such as Covergirl's. I find that this is too wet and the brush picks up too much product. Even after wiping off the brush, I find that my lashes clumped. I don't think this is worth it for the money, you can find similar mascaras in the drugstore as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2015 8:30:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this mascara! Out of the countless number of mascaras I have tried, this is definitely my favorite. It makes my short eyelashes darker, curlier, and longer. However, if you put too much on, it does clump so you have to be careful of that. It's also a very wet formula, but overall it is a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2015 9:33:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

I love how this mascara makes my lashes look. It gives them tons of volume and drama, which was the result I was hoping for. The overall effect is fabulous, this makes my lashes look full and sexy and PLUSH.
Unfortunately though, this mascara is extremely smudgy. Even with lash primer underneath. That is a mascara dealbreaker for me. As much as I love the way it looks, I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2015 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hated this. Saw no difference in my lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:59:00 PM More reviews by gmgarci5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT Mascara out there!

This along with Lancome Hypnose and They're Real.

Must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 3:07:00 PM More reviews by caragerber

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like how it looks when I first put it on. As other reviewers mentioned, it's very wet and pigmented. I'm finding that a lot ends up under my eyes as the day goes on, so I'm going to try something with more staying power.