Too Faced Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

3.4

on 3/27/2015 6:54:00 AM

I'm surprised at all the negative comments but I suppose mascaras work so differently in everyone. For me, this mascara is beautiful. When I was 21, my eyelashes were amazing. I used to wear any old mascara and they instantly looked fake. My sisters are still enjoying this bit of genetic luck, however being 15 years old than them and married with 4 kids later, my lashes ain't lookin so hot anymore. Boo. I still naturally have curly lashes thank god but these days they need a bit of help with length and volume. Better than sex does not disappoint. It's the best I've tried in years. Instantly I get thick black lashes and the best part is I can go cray with the coats - four or five anyone? - and it does not clump. Serious. It's staying power isn't amazing....I do get a bit of black under my eyes after a few hours but honestly I am yet to find any mascara that does not do that to me. I don't think it's expensive...ok it's not a $10 rimmel mascara but $28 (in australia) is far better than $53 for LancĂ´me or Dior. I will be repurchasing this!!!

on 3/27/2015 3:15:00 AM

I bought this mascara in hope that it would provide fuller lashes. Which it does, but in the worst way possible. The brush is too big and apply too way much product. For the price, I expect more than that. The package is fine but the product is not worth it....

on 3/26/2015 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

No mascara that is this expensive should be as awful as this one. Very clumpy and wet. If you use with another mascara it's ok but not worth it at all! The only good thing I can say about it is the tube is very pretty

on 3/23/2015 9:58:00 PM

First two weeks I had this mascara I was IN LOVE. Best I had ever tried in my life. My eyelashes were black, thick and long! Couldn't of asked for anything better......until things went to complete $#!+ after those first couple of weeks. The formula started to get very dry and stiff and it was literally pulling my lashes out when I was putting it on. Throughout wear time it would flake like CRAZY onto my cheeks. Today, as I was putting it on, the wand looked all screwed up. The bristles were all bent and the formula was so crusty! Completely unusable. Into the trash it went! I have only owned this mascara for 6 weeks TOPS and I screw it tightly closed after every use. This is unacceptable and I will NEVER repurchase this mascara again! Waste of money!

on 3/23/2015 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I try using waterproof mascara because that's what holds my lashes up after curling them, this mascaras okay but I rather buy one at target. This makes my eyelashes super straight which I don't like but my niece really likes this product.

on 3/22/2015 9:46:00 PM

I got a sample size of this mascara. Gotta say it really surprised me. Also, I don't understand why so many have problems with it flaking. Do be careful... you need a slow hand for this product. Which is fine with me, my lashes look amazing after.

on 3/21/2015 9:36:00 PM

LOVE this mascara!! It lengthens and I get lots of compliments, some asking if I am wearing fake lashes. Does not clump

on 3/21/2015 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Just ok

on 3/21/2015 8:36:00 PM

This mascara is guaranteed to flake off in two hours, leaving me with wimpy lashes and raccoon face. A huge disappointment

on 3/15/2015 2:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Better than sex? Ummm, honey, then you're not doing it right.

I got this included for free (full size) with an HSN deal with the Chocolate Bar palette & a couple other things. I do like the eyeshadows that I bought the package deal for, but I'm very glad I didn't pay extra for this hot mess. Very clumpy formula to begin with. If you don't use an eyelash comb with this than forget it. You'll look like all of them are fused together otherwise. Ultimately, the only thing I wear this mascara for is short evenings out, but it will be in the garbage soon. By the time you get to maybe 4 hours the lashes that you painstakingly combed out flake off. Black flakes on my cheeks & around my eyes, then my lashes look skimpy again. Total waste. If I'd paid anything at all for this & hadn't gotten it free in the deal I'd be furious. E.L.F. mascaras for $3 far exceed this crap.

Video Reviews & Tutorials