August 28, 2014 | 1139 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried a small size of this i got with a palette and fell in love best mascara I ever used. So naturally I bought the large size... And the formula was awful ! it was clump city the only way I could get it even kind of decent was to wipe most of the product off the wand before application.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Donít see what all the hype is about. I donít think this a horrible mascara. I just thing there are better ones out there, for a lot less, such as the Jordana best lash extreme volume. I notice on the second coal it starts to get a bit clumpier than I expected. I will say you get a lot of volume, but usually with very voluminous mascaras it creates clumps. That is why I prefer lengthening mascaras, I just add 2 coats they are thinker AND longer. Donít know why I should have to compromise and pick one or the other! If you love a lot of volume get this if you are willing you spend the money. If not get Líoreal voluminous mascara! Cute packaging though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't know if it's better than sex, but it's pretty darn close!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

To start, I must say this is one of the only mascaras I am comfortable wearing by itself, no added liner or shadow. Once I've curled my lashes and apply a coat, they are instanty full, long and black. I'm happy with the product in all those regards.
Now to the negatives: It is a pain in the butt to wash off! It doesn't gather or clump on my lashes, but I think it dries out my eyes and eyelashes. The beautiful tube is soooo not why I pay $23. If the packaging were less pretty I feel like the price would be a LOT lower. The wand is just too heavyweight! I sometimes feel guilty for spending so much on this product but then again - it really does a lot for my lashes. Beware of bumping the brush up against your lid. I sometimes remove thise little "user errors" with a cotton bud after the mascara sets.
Once I finish this tube, I'll go back to my Maybelline mascaras. $23 for mascara is just a bit too pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by elizabethannmb

My go-to mascara! I used to use They are real by Benefit, but Too Faced better than sex is definitely my new favourite mascara!! I don't recommend to apply it with glasses because it will be inconfortable since it adds so much volume.
Great product, I have nothing to say against it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by confuzzled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My 17-yr-old daughter just had to have this stuff. I thought she had rocks in her head to pay that much for mascara, but, hey, it's her money. She has beautiful lashes to begin with, and this made them look awful. They looked lumpy, clumpy and blech. But she loved it. Go figure.

To be fair, I tried it. I got sticky, gloppy spider legs for my trouble. The curl fell out immediately. When I tried to recurl them (always a bad idea, but this was a desperate time, calling for a desperate measure), it made a bad situation worse.

*sigh*

I'll stick with my HG of the moment (though it still leaves something to be desired), Maybelline Full 'N Soft, until something better comes along.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

Best mascara i've ever tried, it does EVERYthing, lengthens, separates, volumises, lasts all day, gives a lovely sultry black colour it's just fanTASTIC,
It is a little pricey but it's very long lasting and is often featured in those Sephora "Lash Stash: mini boxes with the coupon for a full size on so check those out before you buy it regularly!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the way my lashes looked using this mascara. Long and really, really thick. I did not get the spider legs either. It only took two coats. But...it just ran all over the place. I don't wear mascara on my lower lashes, mine are very long and when I put mascara on, it looks like I have huge shadows under my eyes. By midmorning I had mascara on my top lid and it was also under my eyes. I may try this again with a quick top coat of a waterproof mascara. I don't want to give up on it without a fight, because like I said the look was amazing. Oh and if I can't get the formula to work, I will reuse the brush in another mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ouiserboudreaux

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the brush for this mascara & how it makes my lashes look so long & thick. Unfortunately it smudges under my eyes no matter what I do to try & prevent it. I have put the mascara on only the top lashes. Smudges. Primer under. Smudges. Layer another mascara over the Better Than Sex. Smudges. Smudges badly & resmudges after I clean my under eye area.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by CandiceLee

I bought this when I saw multiple youtubers doing entire videos simply to rave about this stuff. I won't usually spend the cash on high end mascara since drugstore brands make some great ones, and I can always pop on a pair of lashes. But I made the impulse purchase on this when they had it in a pretty little Ulta display.

One coat, lookin good. Two coats, woah, lashes! Three coats, spider legs are on my eyelids. It took me a while to figure out how to make this product really work for me, but I fell in love with it once I did. Then I used it up till it ran dry.

Sadly, this mascara smudges under my eyes by the end of the day so unless I lost it, I don't think I'll repurchase unless I just want the $10 sample size. I say that because for me, I've discovered the magic of this mascara is the brush! Germ-freaks will probably cringe at their computers, but I dipped the brush into my cheapie hg Jordanna best last extreme mascara and was amazed! That mascara is bomb on its own, but it's bombX2 when I use the BTS brush. So if you buy one and find that it didn't revolutionize your mascara life, try using the brush with a formula you already love and see if that takes it to the next level.