September 30, 2014 | 2017 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by yuebin

When I first got this mascara I really enjoyed it. Even though the brush is big and fat I feel like it still gave my short asian eyelashes length and volume. But I then realised that it wasn't waterproof and didn't hold my curl. It started to smudge ridiculously but this might be due to my hooded and slightly oily eyelids. I really don't think this suit hooded eyelids, and should be used by those who don't need waterproof mascaras to hold curls.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

I like the mascara until half way through the day. Little flakes of mascara fall off and there are little black dots all over my face that i have to brush off. It like falls off my lashes. So bad

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

Absoloutely in love with this mascara. Not a huge fan of the brush but I guess that may be what makes it work. It makes my lashes look sooo much fuller and longer. If you buy at ulta they have a duo for $23 where you get one full sized and one travel size mascara in one package. And the full size is a pretty decently size mascara. Amazing stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by beautifulbyem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING

This mascara is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It was sent to me for review and I could not complain! It's my new go to! Volume, length, long lasting, ultra pigmented, soft to the touch, luxurious brush, what more could you ask for? Worth the investment!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Umm... No. I am using a sample of this mascara and am quite underwhelmed by it. Let me explain first how I apply mascara. I have long, blonde lashes that curl with a lash curler. I then apply just enough mascara (top lashes only) to make them black, then run a metal lash comb through them. Thus, clumps are not an issue for me. Keeping this in mind, here are the issues I have with this mascara: 1) It smears so easily. I know it'snot WP, but I've used many other non-WP mascaras that don't smear this badly. I can't imagine how much I'd have raccoon eyes at the end of the day if I used this on lower lashes (FYI: mascara smearing is not typically a problem for me). 2) The size and shape of the brush is unwieldy. It is a huge brush, and the hourglass shape makes it hard to reach both the outer lashes at the same time you're working on the middle lashes. 3) Price - it's on the more expensive end. There are DS mascaras that are cheaper and perform much better. Pros: 1) It's a nice black color. 2) My lashes still feel pretty soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by alyssacallahan93

After seeing so many people rave about this mascara, I decided to give it a try. I wanted so badly to love it, but it was TERRIBLE for me. I am a fan of big, thick, dramatic lashes, but all this mascara gave me was clumps, and not the good kind. I think it has to do with the wand, it has very soft bristles and makes it difficult to grip the lashes and separate after the first coat. It also didn't hold a curl very well for me which is a big deal breaker. Super unimpressed with this mascara :(

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by hallieashman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the mascara but HATED the wand. Really nice length and thickness on my lashes, but the wand made it really tricky to apply. The hourglass shape makes me blob mascara on the lids, under my eye and on all the wrong lasher. Lose the wand!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Trilliana01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great length, excellent volume - too bad it smudges under the eye before lunch. Straight to the trash bin, what a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Kayleighkayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. It gives me great volume and length! The only complaint that I really have about it is that it seems to fade throughout the day. At the beginning of the day my lashes look amazing and big, but towards the end they get shorter and less vibrant. I wish they could stay amazing all day then I would give this mascara 5 lippies!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sammycandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Horrible mascara ! I will never repurchase this again , big chunks of flakes were all over my under and upper eyes not even after 20 minutes of wear. I'm disappointed about it because it gave me beautiful , full and long lashes but the flakes are too terrible :( ...