December 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by amariemxo

omg i love this mascara , it makes my eyelashes look fuller & longer . its the best ! ! !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by abzhang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG mascaras but ONLY when it's dried out a little.

When I first tried this mascara as a travel size with one of Too Faced's Christmas sets, I was underwhelmed - whilst it was VERY black and volumizing, the formula was incredibly wet and made my lashes clump together. I left it alone for a while, and decided to try it again a few weeks later (after completely wiping of all excess as per the advice of Wayne Goss!) - I was BLOWN AWAY.

It did what it had done before - volumized wonderfully, made my lashes VERY black and added a fair amount of length but it was not horrendously wet and I experienced minimal clumping. After that, I used it to the death and subsequently purchased a full size.

I LOVE this mascara and for those of you who have been disappointed after trying it for the first time, give it a chance and let it rest for a few weeks - it's worth it, I promise!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Allybeee

This mascara just flaked and made my long eyelashes clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by khla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Better Than Sex is the only mascara i'll buy! Not only does it give my lashes volume and length, it doesn't irritate my eyes or run easily! definitely worth the $20 some bucks.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Joslina

Really wanted to love this product after all the hype about it but it didn't hold my stubborn lashes curls. Drooped down immediately after I apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Linanina

This is the first time I am writing review about somenthing. I had to do it because I'm so disappointed with this product. The worst mascara I've ever tried on! Gives me spider lashes in only one coat, even when I wipe off the excess. Packaging is the only thing I like about this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Amanda0511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on the fence about this mascara. It gives awesome volume and lenght. I'm can't speak for it not holding a curl because I always use Cover girl Clump Crusher in Waterproof to coat my last first so I have no problem with my lashes weighing down. I NEVER use Better then Sex on my bott lash because I find the brush to be to big to really get to the root of the lash line. The one thing that's keeps me from loving it is some days it does flake and smudge, but I don't find it to happen every time I wear it. I would say to give it try because it's easy to find deluxe samples of this mascara. I went through 3 samples and purchased a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautyFanatic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried so many drugstore mascaras, and after seeing this in several reviews I had to give it a try. I gotta say that this is the most amazing mascara I've ever tried. My lashes are so long and voluminous.

I really like the design, it's cute and simple and doesn't look cheap. I adore the color!

It does smell a little weird because it contains alcohol, bit it isn't too bad.
The wand has an hourglass shape which is great for reaching all the lashes.

I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Jebjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I loathed this product. Before "Better than Sex," I was getting great results with one coat of waterproof mascara layered with a ton of fiber mascara. I have long, straight eyelashes that desperately NEED to be curled. Thus, my routine was giving my lashes a firm curl, mascara-ing the heck out of them, then separating the lashes with a metal lash comb.

When I tried curling my lashes then applying "Better than Sex," however, the mascara immediately dropped the curl! I was so disappointed! I even tried to prime my lashes with one coat of waterproof mascara first, but, right after adding "Better than Sex," I immediately had no curl again!!

I'm keeping this mascara because it adds a lot of volume and length. Now, I don't even bother to curl my lashes and just pop the mascara onto bare lashes. It doesn't give me that "false eyelash effect" but it does definitely enhance my lashes. I'm definitely settling here by giving up any hope for a curl but I do like the dark, voluminous effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ani4ka4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i cant believe that a high end mascara would be such a failure
it makes clumps, and after few hours my underline is dirty because of it
will not purchase again