April 20, 2014 | 1782 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara, but it's just mascara and isn't anything special. I am not a big fan of the wand because it is huge. I have had my mascara for approximately two months and it's already starting to clump. In my humble opinion, this isn't worth the hype.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Really good mascara! I am usually a cheap mascara fan, but I could not resist trying this after seeing all of the amazing reviews. This mascara is really nice. It is very similar to L'Oreal Voluminous but just a bit easier to work with and less clumpy. Voluminous is an all-time favorite mascara of mine and is like $6 so, although I will repurchase the Too Faced again, it will probably be a once in a while [urchase when I feel like splurging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

This is my HG of mascaras. I have very fine lashes, less than average in length and a few coats of this stuff transforms my boring, barely noticeable lashes into glam eyelashes. I've tried many different brands out there from drugstore to high end brands and have even made purchases based off MUA and YouTube reviews. I have found that this mascara works best on me and gives me the most natural look, least clumpy and doesn't smudge. Highly recommend to those who haven't yet tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I love it. This gives me volume and length.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by crystaldw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried quite a few of the mini mascaras offered @ulta but the too faced better then sex mascara eluded me, I finaly ended up buying the beauty bloggers darlings 4 peice set that had the mascara& the shadow insurance I had also been wanting to try..I really really like this mascara.it gives a nice matte black, the formula is just about right, not super wet nor super dry. I do get a few globs on the brush sumtimes (I wish it had a slightly tighter seal for that but ive only had 1 mascara that didnt need wiping but they changed the formula I think& now my old hg isnt the same.dont u hate that?) My natural lashes arnt that bad to begin with just need a bit more extra darkening after eyeshadow& sum thickening with just a touch of length. My left eyelashes are a bit more sparce esp. the bottom lashes where I have sum gaps (been this way for yrs).normally my mascara comes out beautifully lush on the right& kinda almost there on the left,this mascara actually made them almost the same..what I like most aside from the dark matte black is that after 2 coats& a comb thru my lashes dont feel crunchy nor do they look it..I am so gonna keep buying.i wear contacts& this didnt smudge or get flaky till its on for most of the day& since I dont buy mascara thats specifically waterproof anymore i know its not gonna last as long but still 6+hrs is pretty good.I just dont know if I want to get the full size or just keep trying to hunt down the minis as I found I like mini's better then full size.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I felt like I had to write a review for this mascara. I had heard about this months before I actually bought it. I was excited to buy this and try it out because of great things I had heard along with video reviews I watched. Sadly, I really dislike this mascara. It does not seem to give me true or lasting volume. What it does do...is give me clumpy eyelashes that somehow fade not too long after and SERIOUS smudging and some flaking. The smudging is the biggest drawback, HOW EMBARRASING. I can be talking to someone and not even realize until afterward that I had raccoon eyes!! This is a messy, wet formula EVEN with a good mascara primer before it just is not impressive! I wish this would have had nice results for me..but will not repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I noticed this was a hit and miss product so I figured I should just try it myself, so on my latest trip to sephora I used a little sample mascara wand (my first mistake) and tried it out. My lashes looked fantastic so I quickly picked it up. The vary first time I used it was such a huge difference. Before my lashes looked gorgeous now with the real wand they looked thick clumpy and short. The mascara is very thick and the wand holds too much. So it doesn't apply very well. Your better off with something for 8$ at Walmart.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

An absolutely hideous product! I should have been warned off by the bad MUA reviews. It applied in little round dried clumps and combing through made no improvement. I am shocked that this has a high rating on Beautypedia. Better off with Lash Blast.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by TeresaHearts

Goes on nicely when applied lightly. However, a few hours later it flakes and gets in my eye. I prefer drug store brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this stuff!! I got the free sample at an event at ulta and love it. It gives me long, separated and clump free lashes that look fake- no lie!! This would b perfect but it smudges onto my face throughout the day :( I hope they have or come out with a waterproof version!! If it didnt smudge, this would b my mascara that I use for the rest of my life lol. Might repurchase