October 23, 2014 | 1938 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by dallygabriel

So disappointing.. I mean with a name like that I expected incredible results. It did provide long beautiful lashes BUT after a few hours of wearing it also provided smudges under my eyes and on my eyelids. I read other reviews that said they experienced the same problem but I was hopeful that it wouldn't. Such a shame!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in my Everything Nice set and yeah, I really love this. I don't go out and buy HE mascars because personally, I think mascaras are pretty much the same across the price range. Expensive just means prettier packaging.

This gives me a lot of volume, length, and still manages to define each lash. I don't have to curl my lashes if I'm in a hurry so that's always a plus. The hourglass shape really does help to apply the product to each and every lash.

If I had one complaint it would that there's always too much goop at the end of the brush and around the neck of the tube that builds up each time you use it. Other than that and the C$30 price tag, I like this very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by misssoldiergirl

BEST MASCARA EVER!!! I really wanted to try this mascara after all the good reviews I've heard and Dulce Candy's review video on YouTube. So I figured I would get the mini one for $12 and see what I thought. WOW I was SHOCKED! I used to think all mascaras were more or less the same but this one blows them all out of the water! I had no idea results like this were even possible. If you are debating whether or not to spend the money and get this i would say go for it. Also Too Faced website has the full size and a mini for $23 which is the normal price for just the full size. I am beyond impressed and I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by kessy001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I bought this mascara because it came with a travel size. The product claims to increase volume by over 100%! Wow! Didn't know that was possible. Still, the product did volumize my lashes much more than any product I've ever used.

Pros of this mascara: 1 ) Came with a sample size 2) Created volume - if I had to quantify I would say 30%, definitely not more than 100%. 3) Easy to take off, but didn't smear easily 4) Did not irritate my eyes

Cons: 1) I did not like the wand. There wasn't anything special about the wand. I think the shape of the wand inhibited the product from creating more volume. 2) Formula clumped easily. Once I combed out the clumps, it was fine, but there always clumps.

I don't hate this product, but I don't love it. It will not be something I buy religiously. It was fun to try, but now I'm trying to use it up so I can experiment with something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by yuebin

When I first got this mascara I really enjoyed it. Even though the brush is big and fat I feel like it still gave my short asian eyelashes length and volume. But I then realised that it wasn't waterproof and didn't hold my curl. It started to smudge ridiculously but this might be due to my hooded and slightly oily eyelids. I really don't think this suit hooded eyelids, and should be used by those who don't need waterproof mascaras to hold curls.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

I like the mascara until half way through the day. Little flakes of mascara fall off and there are little black dots all over my face that i have to brush off. It like falls off my lashes. So bad

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

Absoloutely in love with this mascara. Not a huge fan of the brush but I guess that may be what makes it work. It makes my lashes look sooo much fuller and longer. If you buy at ulta they have a duo for $23 where you get one full sized and one travel size mascara in one package. And the full size is a pretty decently size mascara. Amazing stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by beautifulbyem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING

This mascara is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It was sent to me for review and I could not complain! It's my new go to! Volume, length, long lasting, ultra pigmented, soft to the touch, luxurious brush, what more could you ask for? Worth the investment!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Umm... No. I am using a sample of this mascara and am quite underwhelmed by it. Let me explain first how I apply mascara. I have long, blonde lashes that curl with a lash curler. I then apply just enough mascara (top lashes only) to make them black, then run a metal lash comb through them. Thus, clumps are not an issue for me. Keeping this in mind, here are the issues I have with this mascara: 1) It smears so easily. I know it'snot WP, but I've used many other non-WP mascaras that don't smear this badly. I can't imagine how much I'd have raccoon eyes at the end of the day if I used this on lower lashes (FYI: mascara smearing is not typically a problem for me). 2) The size and shape of the brush is unwieldy. It is a huge brush, and the hourglass shape makes it hard to reach both the outer lashes at the same time you're working on the middle lashes. 3) Price - it's on the more expensive end. There are DS mascaras that are cheaper and perform much better. Pros: 1) It's a nice black color. 2) My lashes still feel pretty soft.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by alyssacallahan93

After seeing so many people rave about this mascara, I decided to give it a try. I wanted so badly to love it, but it was TERRIBLE for me. I am a fan of big, thick, dramatic lashes, but all this mascara gave me was clumps, and not the good kind. I think it has to do with the wand, it has very soft bristles and makes it difficult to grip the lashes and separate after the first coat. It also didn't hold a curl very well for me which is a big deal breaker. Super unimpressed with this mascara :(