July 25, 2014 | 1945 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Rosiethevegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ivlove this! It can give me the natural look or big huge lashes! And it's cruelty free and vegan :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very excited for this mascara, and when you can be bothered mucking around with it, it does look lovely on. However it is very gluggy and wet, and an excessive amount of product comes out on the brush, so you have to clean the brush before use, getting black crap everywhere. It's as if he opening to the mascara is too big and thus doesn't remove the excess on the wand. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

I like this mascara - it doesn't compare to my HG Diorshow, but its a nice change-up. It does not smudge or clump. The wand does hold a lot of product and I do find myself wiping some of it off before application. Applies evenly. Much better than Benefit's They're Real which doesn't separate or define as well as this mascara. This does make my lashes look full.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ladonamorena64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara free after buying the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette at Ulta. I like this mascara. It does what it's supposed to do with a little something extra. While using this mascara I've gotten compliments and many people have asked me if I 'm wearing false lashes.
I don't think I would buy a full sized Better Than Sex mascara because mascara is the one makeup item I don't spend a lot of money on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of this from sephora ( 100 points perk) i wore it with my Dior lash maximizer and it was WOW .. today i wore it alone and it was blahhhh .... Its an okay Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by lauramvig

This mascara is pretty horrible. Not really my kind of look - clumpy, gluggy and it smudges under my eyes. The packaging is great though as the lid clicks closed properly.

I bought this instead of my Chantecaille Faux Cils because it was cheaper, and I got fed up with the packaging on the Chantecaille one. The lid always cracks, and for AUD $60 I expect more. I think I'd rather just deal with it and maybe keep the mascara in the box from now on.

Can't wait to use up this Too Faced crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Overall, I think its a great mascara as it makes my lash looks full and fluffy. The lasting power is quite impressive as the fluffy, curly effect lasts all day without the meed to be reapplied. However, I have an oily eyelid which makes every mascara on earth smudge. I dont really mind though as I could just use a tissue to wipe it away.

Another great thing is that I receive compliments quite a lot whenever I wear BTS mascara. People seem to notice and always ask me what mascara I use. I kinda enjoy seeing their bewildered expression when I tell them the name of it though hahaha anyway, will I recommend the product? Hell yeah!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by elidee14

I went out and bough this mascara because of it's hype. I thought it was going to give me amazing thick long lashes but it didn't deliver. My Maybelline rocket mascara is better than this and cheaper. Wil not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I was having a hard time deciding Between this one and the YSL faux cils. A lady at macys claimed better then sex was better. So I bought it and love it. It's easy to build coats. And when you curl your lashes they look really pretty. I recommend this to everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by kira1999

This mascara was amazing! It curled my lashes, and kept them dramatic and can hold a curl for a very long time. I was asked if I was wearing false eyelashes! It is amazing at volume and looks so beautiful. This is my all time favourite mascara.