December 18, 2014 | 975 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Allybeee

This mascara just flaked and made my long eyelashes clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by khla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Better Than Sex is the only mascara i'll buy! Not only does it give my lashes volume and length, it doesn't irritate my eyes or run easily! definitely worth the $20 some bucks.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Joslina

Really wanted to love this product after all the hype about it but it didn't hold my stubborn lashes curls. Drooped down immediately after I apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Linanina

This is the first time I am writing review about somenthing. I had to do it because I'm so disappointed with this product. The worst mascara I've ever tried on! Gives me spider lashes in only one coat, even when I wipe off the excess. Packaging is the only thing I like about this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Amanda0511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on the fence about this mascara. It gives awesome volume and lenght. I'm can't speak for it not holding a curl because I always use Cover girl Clump Crusher in Waterproof to coat my last first so I have no problem with my lashes weighing down. I NEVER use Better then Sex on my bott lash because I find the brush to be to big to really get to the root of the lash line. The one thing that's keeps me from loving it is some days it does flake and smudge, but I don't find it to happen every time I wear it. I would say to give it try because it's easy to find deluxe samples of this mascara. I went through 3 samples and purchased a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautyFanatic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried so many drugstore mascaras, and after seeing this in several reviews I had to give it a try. I gotta say that this is the most amazing mascara I've ever tried. My lashes are so long and voluminous.

I really like the design, it's cute and simple and doesn't look cheap. I adore the color!

It does smell a little weird because it contains alcohol, bit it isn't too bad.
The wand has an hourglass shape which is great for reaching all the lashes.

I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Jebjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I loathed this product. Before "Better than Sex," I was getting great results with one coat of waterproof mascara layered with a ton of fiber mascara. I have long, straight eyelashes that desperately NEED to be curled. Thus, my routine was giving my lashes a firm curl, mascara-ing the heck out of them, then separating the lashes with a metal lash comb.

When I tried curling my lashes then applying "Better than Sex," however, the mascara immediately dropped the curl! I was so disappointed! I even tried to prime my lashes with one coat of waterproof mascara first, but, right after adding "Better than Sex," I immediately had no curl again!!

I'm keeping this mascara because it adds a lot of volume and length. Now, I don't even bother to curl my lashes and just pop the mascara onto bare lashes. It doesn't give me that "false eyelash effect" but it does definitely enhance my lashes. I'm definitely settling here by giving up any hope for a curl but I do like the dark, voluminous effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ani4ka4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i cant believe that a high end mascara would be such a failure
it makes clumps, and after few hours my underline is dirty because of it
will not purchase again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WARNING - This made half of my eyelashes so brittle and weak they would snap off or fall out as I was taking it off. At first I thought it was my method of application, but I brought an issue up with a coworker and she had the exact same problem! I was mortified obviously, never having this issue before and it's taking soooo long to get my eyelashes to grow back. I'm not being dramatic, lost literally half of my eyelashes. Now onto how the product performed aside from that.

I didn't mind this mascara, it gave decent volume but I found it looked very thick when it coated the lashes, making them look spidery and rather clumpy. I found it didn't look very nice when layered in multiple coats, but it never burned my sensitive eyes. I didn't mind the hourglass shaped brush, and the packaging was super pretty. I didn't mind the result, but I would certainly recommend Tarte's Lights Cameras Lashes or Laura Merciers Full Blown Volume over this, even if I didn't experience lash loss.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by dolliedsj1989

I purchased this mascara due to all the reviews I have read & let's face it girls we're all prone to buying after a hype about a product ha ha... Anyways - this mascara is fantastic, it gives great volume, curl & definition.. The only thing I don't like about it is the smudging. After a full day at work.. I had little black flakes on the bottom of my eye. Which is a shame because my lashes still look amazing! Going to wear again tomorrow & miss the bottom lashes to see how that goes... Anyway it is a must have product if your into trying out new mascaras :)