July 28, 2014 | 2069 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

I bought this simply based on youtube videos, it is a good mascara and i would recommend it the only down side is the price

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by blondienyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, the part that rings the mascara out of the wand is moody, it doesn't always stay put which means I have to keep screwing the wand into the base until it sticks. That said, I love the effect I get with this mascara! My lashes are naturally very long, so I can only put one coat on before my lashes hit my eyelids, this adds volume, dimension, and curl to my lashes and it wipes off easily when I do (inevitably) get the mascara on my eyelid. Truly, I can't say it's Better Than Sex like it's name implies, but it's a darn close second!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like the look this mascara gives but it's not a mascara to use when your in a hurry. Application is quite fidgety as the the brush is quite fat and holds too much product and I usually nick my eyelid more than any other mascara I have used. But when I do have the patience to use this, it does look awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by cheerislife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the volume, length, and curl from this mascara, but my only issue is that it doesn't stay on if you sweat for a long time. I went to the zoo wearing this in Texas summer weather, and by the end, I had no mascara on my lashes it was just on my lids and underneath my eyes. however, that only happened to me once because now I've figured out how to prevent it. this is what I do: I apply 1 coat of UD cannonball mascara (you could probably use any waterproof mascara) then 3-4 coats of BTS, then a top coat of UD cannonball and it stays like a charm! bonus: when I do this, many people have asked if I'm wearing falsies!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Pretty good mascara, but it can look kind of clumpy. Not worth the money in my opinion. I think I'll pass next time. I love the packaging tough.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Rosiethevegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ivlove this! It can give me the natural look or big huge lashes! And it's cruelty free and vegan :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was very excited for this mascara, and when you can be bothered mucking around with it, it does look lovely on. However it is very gluggy and wet, and an excessive amount of product comes out on the brush, so you have to clean the brush before use, getting black crap everywhere. It's as if he opening to the mascara is too big and thus doesn't remove the excess on the wand. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

I like this mascara - it doesn't compare to my HG Diorshow, but its a nice change-up. It does not smudge or clump. The wand does hold a lot of product and I do find myself wiping some of it off before application. Applies evenly. Much better than Benefit's They're Real which doesn't separate or define as well as this mascara. This does make my lashes look full.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ladonamorena64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara free after buying the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette at Ulta. I like this mascara. It does what it's supposed to do with a little something extra. While using this mascara I've gotten compliments and many people have asked me if I 'm wearing false lashes.
I don't think I would buy a full sized Better Than Sex mascara because mascara is the one makeup item I don't spend a lot of money on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of this from sephora ( 100 points perk) i wore it with my Dior lash maximizer and it was WOW .. today i wore it alone and it was blahhhh .... Its an okay Mascara