July 28, 2014 | 1269 users online

Lips - Too Faced - Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade Coral Pop.
First off, I love the color. It's the perfect summery coral that doesn't make me look yellow or washed out. It's got just enough pink in it to be flattering against my fair, olive-toned skin.
The formula is interesting. I don't really see it plumping my lips at all, but I don't expect that out of products that boast that kind of claim. It's moisturizing while it's on, but the moisture doesn't last after the product wears off, which is a bit disappointing.
I only do a light wash of this on my lips, so when it does wear off after a while, the stain that's left behind doesn't look chapped or flaky.
The packaging is adorable, but the tip doesn't retract all the way down, so you have to be careful when opening and closing it that you don't nick the product. For something that costs as much as this does, I'm surprised they let it slide with that kind of well-known and much-hated flaw that is usually left to lower-priced drugstore products.
It does cost quite a lot. But it's a premium brand, so what do you expect?
I may buy this in another color - perhaps the nude or a light pink. It's unique and fun enough for me to want more, but not so amazing that I'll be calling it my HG lip product any time soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

They're quite expensive, but you get a lot of product and it actually plumps your lips. I have this in Coral Pop and Bigger Berry, and I'm waitlisted(!)for Never Enough Nude because it's always sold out. Coral Pop is a corally pink color and Bigger Berry is a dark pink berry color. The product stays put for a good while, but when it's starting to wear off your lips look chapped and weird so be aware of that. Other than that; it tingles the first few minutes, just like with any other plumper, and it has a matte/satin-y finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by brigidmarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received Bigger Berry as a gwp at Ulta last year, and it has not left my makeup bag since. I love the color (which is brighter than the packaging suggests) and the mild tingle. My one complaint is that it doesn't look great when it starts to wear off, so I have to be mindful to reapply. Sometimes I pair it with Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tease, and that really helps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have this in Never Enough Nude and it's a peachy nude shade that I normally don't like because I am cool-toned and they usually look too orange on me. This didn't. It just looks more peach.

I never got that tingling sensation or anything, no idea if I am not sensitive to it or mine was a dud? It's just a nice nude lip crayon for me and I would repurchase in a different color.

I think these are a little overpriced though, but I do love Too Faced so I am a sucker for their products even if they are higher priced. They are always creamy and have great ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in never enough nude on my lips it's a peachy beige the first time I used it i had a tingling sensation which was uncomfortable but bearable but after that I used it every single day and it doesn't tingle one bit I love how creamy and shiney it is I wouldn't say it's plumping as I don't see a difference I just really love the color and consistency of this lipstick however if it did tingle every time I used it I wouldn't use it as often as not used to it and found it a bit too intense for everyday

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i usually love lip plumpers but this was not a good type of tingle. its a shame because the coral color was absolutely gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

idk why everyone says this product is painful. I only felt slight tingling that lasted for about 5 minutes. it wasnt unbearable at all. All the reviews on here made me scared to try it but im glad I did. The price is pretty expensive $22 for a full size. I have the shade bigger berry. The color lasts longer than most lip balms and probably would last 2-3 hours. As far as lip plumping I didnt see a difference until about half an hour and then my lips looked much fuller and even after the color faded my lips looked more plump. Im not sure why everyone else seems to have so much pain but I really liked this product and will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the color, hate the way it burns my lips. It literally feels like my lips are on fire.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in Bee Sting, a limited edition that came with the "A few of my favorite things" palette. It claims to plump the lips and it does but gosh it hurts! It felt so uncomfortable that I had to remove it within seconds. But my lips were plumped...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by GingerTaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have just tried this for the first time and I had to come quick write a review because it burned like a (bad word). Thankfully like the reviewer below, it came with my A Few of My Favorite Things palette so I did not pay full price for this, thus making it a little more bearable to get rid of it (I wouldn't want anyone to suffer through it.)

I put it on and within a minute and a half my lips were NUMB. Now I have red skin not just on my lips but on the area surrounding them and I obviously did not apply it outside my lips.

I would not purchase this at all. Ever.