April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Lips - Too Faced - Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in never enough nude on my lips it's a peachy beige the first time I used it i had a tingling sensation which was uncomfortable but bearable but after that I used it every single day and it doesn't tingle one bit I love how creamy and shiney it is I wouldn't say it's plumping as I don't see a difference I just really love the color and consistency of this lipstick however if it did tingle every time I used it I wouldn't use it as often as not used to it and found it a bit too intense for everyday

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i usually love lip plumpers but this was not a good type of tingle. its a shame because the coral color was absolutely gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

idk why everyone says this product is painful. I only felt slight tingling that lasted for about 5 minutes. it wasnt unbearable at all. All the reviews on here made me scared to try it but im glad I did. The price is pretty expensive $22 for a full size. I have the shade bigger berry. The color lasts longer than most lip balms and probably would last 2-3 hours. As far as lip plumping I didnt see a difference until about half an hour and then my lips looked much fuller and even after the color faded my lips looked more plump. Im not sure why everyone else seems to have so much pain but I really liked this product and will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the color, hate the way it burns my lips. It literally feels like my lips are on fire.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in Bee Sting, a limited edition that came with the "A few of my favorite things" palette. It claims to plump the lips and it does but gosh it hurts! It felt so uncomfortable that I had to remove it within seconds. But my lips were plumped...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by GingerTaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have just tried this for the first time and I had to come quick write a review because it burned like a (bad word). Thankfully like the reviewer below, it came with my A Few of My Favorite Things palette so I did not pay full price for this, thus making it a little more bearable to get rid of it (I wouldn't want anyone to suffer through it.)

I put it on and within a minute and a half my lips were NUMB. Now I have red skin not just on my lips but on the area surrounding them and I obviously did not apply it outside my lips.

I would not purchase this at all. Ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by emmadarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint as part of the A Few of My Favorite Things Palette so thankfully, I didn't pay the full price for the standalone product.

First of all, when I took off the cap for the first time, over half of it was stuck in the inside of the lid, unusable. Hopefully I was just really unlucky and this doesn't happen to anyone else who likes the product.

The sting of this product is just unbearable for me. The first time I wore it, I applied it pretty liberally as I would any lip product. But after the burning feeling, I have since tried wearing it with just a few dabs from my finger and the sting is almost as intense. It feels like the product is plumping and deepening the redness of my lips by maintaining a strong chemical irritation, bringing blood flow to my lips. Even after three hours of wear I could still feel a burning sensation, so I scrubbed off as much as I could, though the stinging continued even after I removed it.

I won't continue using the Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint, it will have to go in the trash. I'll be using a regular lip tint instead. Also, I think the experience of this product has discouraged me from trying anything that claims to plump lips in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Mguest

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this in a Too Faced palette. I didn't even realize it was part of the kit but have been very pleased with the product, so much so that I am going back to buy two more colours. The tingle IS strong and I could see it being too much for sensitive skin but my skin is not. Great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like Too Faced and I hate to give this a bad review, however I disliked this product. My skin is rather sensitive and this tingled/borderline burned my lips. I guess I shouldn't say burned, but a tingle that was more then just a menthol tingle. Don't really know if it made my lips fuller. I did like the color (I got nude) and also liked that it wasn't extremely shiny. If it didn't tingle so intensely on me I probably would have loved it, but since it is irritating to my skin I'm going to give it to someone else.
Note... a lot of the reviews I've seen said the tingle went away after a bit. On my skin it didn't and I had to end up removing it. It didn't however get more irritating as it wore on, just the same tingle I experienced about 10 seconds after applying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by pinktoilet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Loved it so much I got two!! I have the nude and the light pink color! Love them. They stay on all day without budging on my lips. It is a light tingle on the lips but nothing too bad. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!