December 19, 2014 | 996 users online

Lips - Too Faced - Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Janay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these in Bigger Berry (a terrific wine color) and Candy Burst (pastel pink) after watching a Youtube video showing how well they wear throughout the day. I like peppermint fragrances and have worn minty lip products in the past with no irritation. My lips tingled a bit after first applying, but that dissipated after just a few minutes. Both colors looked very good on me and lasted a few hours. I learned the secret to a smooth application is to exfoliate and moisturize my lips first. And to apply with a light hand. Otherwise it kind of peels off in patches, which isn't very attractive. I didn't notice any lip plumping benefits from this product but like it for other reasons - it lasts longer than a gloss but still has some luster. And while it doesn't last as long as lip stains, it's not as harsh on my lips either. So it's a good compromise, and I really like the color range. Deducted a lippie for not plumping my lips and for not having the best packaging (you can't twist the product down to protect it before putting the lid on).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh Coral Pop - I thought you were going to be very corally and make my lips POP! But you didn't...

Instead you are very patchy and that's the thing I can't forgive you for and be off buying more of these. I have to give it to you though - you are very misleading in that you are creamy soft and glide on beautifully with lots of visible colour, coverage and prettiness - sadly it just doesn't last long as you seem to wear off pretty quickly and look patchy and you are an absolute disaster if I try to layer you over another lipstick.

Your colour on me - I'm of the paler skin variety and this looks more pinky, peachy coral than flat out coral. Thankfully my lips don't need a boost as all I get from your pop aspect is a few seconds of tingle - then nothing.

I like that you are a wind up pencil instead of a sharpen, this way you should last longer. But as far as formula goes I prefer the Urban Decay Pencil Lipsticks over this even though they wear down fast, the lasting coverage is better. The Too Faced La Creme Lip Cream Lipsticks are much more luxe than the TF Plumping Lip Tint pencils as well and are slightly cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade Coral Pop.
First off, I love the color. It's the perfect summery coral that doesn't make me look yellow or washed out. It's got just enough pink in it to be flattering against my fair, olive-toned skin.
The formula is interesting. I don't really see it plumping my lips at all, but I don't expect that out of products that boast that kind of claim. It's moisturizing while it's on, but the moisture doesn't last after the product wears off, which is a bit disappointing.
I only do a light wash of this on my lips, so when it does wear off after a while, the stain that's left behind doesn't look chapped or flaky.
The packaging is adorable, but the tip doesn't retract all the way down, so you have to be careful when opening and closing it that you don't nick the product. For something that costs as much as this does, I'm surprised they let it slide with that kind of well-known and much-hated flaw that is usually left to lower-priced drugstore products.
It does cost quite a lot. But it's a premium brand, so what do you expect?
I may buy this in another color - perhaps the nude or a light pink. It's unique and fun enough for me to want more, but not so amazing that I'll be calling it my HG lip product any time soon.

EDIT: I decided to drop this down one lippy. I tried another color in this range - Candy Burst. It's rubbish. Unlike Coral Pop, this goes on streaky and milky and enhances dry patches rather than providing any hydration whatsoever. In fact, this made my lips significantly drier, to the point that they felt like dry cloth once this product was removed. I now have to do a couple days worth of damage control to reverse the dryness that this product caused. Going back to Ulta. Too bad Coral Pop was the only shade worth its salt in this collection, seeing as for me, it's a decidedly warm-weather shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

They're quite expensive, but you get a lot of product and it actually plumps your lips. I have this in Coral Pop and Bigger Berry, and I'm waitlisted(!)for Never Enough Nude because it's always sold out. Coral Pop is a corally pink color and Bigger Berry is a dark pink berry color. The product stays put for a good while, but when it's starting to wear off your lips look chapped and weird so be aware of that. Other than that; it tingles the first few minutes, just like with any other plumper, and it has a matte/satin-y finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by brigidmarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received Bigger Berry as a gwp at Ulta last year, and it has not left my makeup bag since. I love the color (which is brighter than the packaging suggests) and the mild tingle. My one complaint is that it doesn't look great when it starts to wear off, so I have to be mindful to reapply. Sometimes I pair it with Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tease, and that really helps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have this in Never Enough Nude and it's a peachy nude shade that I normally don't like because I am cool-toned and they usually look too orange on me. This didn't. It just looks more peach.

I never got that tingling sensation or anything, no idea if I am not sensitive to it or mine was a dud? It's just a nice nude lip crayon for me and I would repurchase in a different color.

I think these are a little overpriced though, but I do love Too Faced so I am a sucker for their products even if they are higher priced. They are always creamy and have great ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in never enough nude on my lips it's a peachy beige the first time I used it i had a tingling sensation which was uncomfortable but bearable but after that I used it every single day and it doesn't tingle one bit I love how creamy and shiney it is I wouldn't say it's plumping as I don't see a difference I just really love the color and consistency of this lipstick however if it did tingle every time I used it I wouldn't use it as often as not used to it and found it a bit too intense for everyday

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i usually love lip plumpers but this was not a good type of tingle. its a shame because the coral color was absolutely gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

idk why everyone says this product is painful. I only felt slight tingling that lasted for about 5 minutes. it wasnt unbearable at all. All the reviews on here made me scared to try it but im glad I did. The price is pretty expensive $22 for a full size. I have the shade bigger berry. The color lasts longer than most lip balms and probably would last 2-3 hours. As far as lip plumping I didnt see a difference until about half an hour and then my lips looked much fuller and even after the color faded my lips looked more plump. Im not sure why everyone else seems to have so much pain but I really liked this product and will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the color, hate the way it burns my lips. It literally feels like my lips are on fire.