July 31, 2014 | 2109 users online

BB Cream - Yves Saint Laurent - Top Secrets BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gobecky

I love this bb cream. I have it in the shade clear which is perfect for my wintertime skin. It should be noted that there is no glower dewiness, just a natural finish that it almost undetectable, even close up and with natural light.
It doesn't have full UVA/UVB coverage, despite the spf claims. It blocks only one of those spectrums (I can't remember which).
I love the narrow nozzle for dispensing and tend to mix it with darker foundations for A natural shade match in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Dias14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best bb cream ever! At first, I used it with powder on top of it, so I didn't think it was that great. But when I started using only the bb cream, and nothing else, I realized it is amazing. Super natural, gives your skin a peachy look... Expensive, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely hands down best BB cream I have ever used!! I used this during the week instead of foundation to give my skin a natural look. The coverage isnt anything special but wow does this blend! Any other bb cream I have used does not blend and leaves a weird orange tint. This is personally the best product, I will always re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by teojia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought it I used it daily, and immediately repuchased another one when I ran out. I use the Clear one, and the colour was perfect, and I felt like it made my skin look really healthy and fresh. Coverage isn't fantastic but I wasn't looking for good coverage as this is a bb cream, and so that was not the top of my concerns. I was sold on the SPF coverage; was told four pluses was not usual for most products (and that's still true). The texture of the cream is smooth, and a little does go a long way, since the nozzle is so tiny. I still use it when I want something hydrating, but I've since switched to other bb creams (mostly Korean brands) as I feel that it suits my Asian skin better. This one tends towards the oily side towards mid-day, and I would have to touch up by blotting my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by kiwimakeuplover

Well, I've gotta say I really like this product. A Lot. Its nice and light and goes on easy and definitely improves the way my skin looks. If I was going to make a quibble about this it would be nice if there were more shades to choose from but then again YSL isn't the only one with a limited range of shades so I guess its the nature of the beast.
For everyday wear I'd definitely recommend this and would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by District320

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just purchased this bob cream today after a sweet SA applied shade #2 on me. I love how it contains a decent amount of SPF and is so light in texture. As this bb cream was being applied to my face I felt a cooling sensation and I loved how my face looked dewy and luminous. I promise to update my review as I use this cream more regularly. :-).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by carolasticher

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this bb cream. I tried dior and shiseido and a few others, but they were all too thick in texture, too dry on my face. I figured I might just as well be using fluid foundation.
But this one is soft, moisturizing and goes on so well. It covers just enough to make the skin look alot better but so natural. I don't need moisturizer any more, it really is all-in-one. The result is dewy, slightly glowy, but not oily at all. It lasts almost all day, for me, without powder. Just a dab of compact powder foundation on top and it even works like the best foundation even for evening or special occasions.
The only problem for me is the color. I have no idea what number my skin tone is like many of you mention. But it's actually quite light, not the fairest though. But i need to mix clear and medium. Even though this is a bit of a pain, I am so enthusiastic about this product that I won't decrease my rating because of that. After all, bb creams are usually very scarce in colors, it's not easy to find the right color match, ever. I ended up filling a nice empty cream pot with the two colors and mixing them well. So I don't use the tube any more but apply it like a cream. And don't mind that at all. I'm looking forward to the summer and a bit of a tan to try out the medium alone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nope, sadly not for me. Every spring/summer I get lured by bb promises: light? spf? glowy? Perfect! Unfortunately, they usually turn out to be irritating, too-dark, glorifed tinted moisturizers. Based on the reviews, I thought this would be different. It actually has a shade pale enough! Unfortunately, this didn't work on many levels. It is strongly scented, makes my skin itchy and feel smothered, doesn't provide coverage, gets greasy quickly and runs white with a bit of water. Forget it if you get caught outside with snow or sprinkles. I'm happy it worked for so many- for my sensitive, combination skin it did not!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by puxa

I've been on the hunt for the perfect BB cream ever since they've hit the shops, but after some expensive buys that went horribly wrong I had kind of given up...until I came across the reviews of this latest product. I so wanted to love this - it was the perfect texture, the color was great and my skin was looking good... For all of just one hour, because then my face was back to its usual oily self. I've decided that BB creams only exist for those who have perfect, normal skin, anybody with oily, problem skin should steer clear of these products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by katmu1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Top Secret for the last 10 days, and I am amazed. It's been an especially rough January here in Minnesota (well below zero) which is normally enough to ruin any look I've applied before heading outside. Not this. I apply Top Secret over my SS, and just add a little concealer under my eyes and set with a Skindinavia setting spray. I find it really lasts all day and so far has not dried out or irritated my skin. My favorite thing is that it really doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup even in direct sunlight, or when looking in a magnifying mirror. Coverage is light but still makes my skin look much better. A definite repurchase, even at $50. The tube is nice and it doesn't dispense too much like some others I've tried.

I wear this in Clear (lightest shade). I'm around NC15 in MAC (maybe a little lighter) and Porcelain in Bobbi Brown. I'm 43 with dry, sensitive skin and mild rosacea.