Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this cream for over a year and will definitely repurchase. It hydrates without feeling greasy, soaks in immediately, is very thick (almost a cream-gel) and does not cause my mascara to smear. I have not experienced any skin or eye irritation, and both are sensitive. At 43 years old, I'm looking for an eye cream to stop further wrinkles from appearing and to plump up the skin under my eyes. I feel like this does both. The price is on the high side since the jar is very small, but I prefer buying a small amount so that I know it is as fresh as it can be. A jar lasts me about 4 months. Like the other reviewers, I would prefer that it came in a tube instead of a pot, as it does start to thicken up after a couple months of daily air exposure. I'm surprised there aren't more positive reviews on this product.

on 6/22/2014 6:08:00 AM

I so wanted this to work after reading the reviews, but if anything it made my lines under my eyes much worse! After turning 40 last year, as if by magic, fine lines appeared under my eyes. I looked around and saw the great reviews for this (also swayed by the fact that I'm a bit of a Kiehl's junkie) and took the plunge. It's been a couple of months now and I've almost finished the tub and I can honestly not find anything good to say about it. My lines have become deeper and more noticeable while using this product and I can't even really say that it's okay as a moisturising eye because it's not. For the last couple of nights I've been using Dermalogica Age Smart Power Form instead and my lines look much better and smoother already. I think I'll be sticking with that one!

on 1/4/2014 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

l have used so many high end eye creams and have to say this is one of the best. I don't like oily creams that "sit" on the skin. I am very happy with this eye cream. It is very moisturizing without being greasy and I am seeing a smoother under-eye area since using it. I will definitely repurchase..

on 12/2/2013 4:55:00 PM

It is sting every time I use it. I did not see difference because I'm only 23, but there's small line under my eyes, maybe I should keep using it then can find the effect. But one thing is it is not hydrating which I hate it. No repurchase recently

on 11/16/2013 11:48:00 AM

Love! Love! I got it in Mylaysia by random shopping..I had used the other eye cream of Kielhs before but not impressed. However, this impressed me by its creamy but well-absorbed texture. I wish it lasts moisturizing a little bit longer and that would be perfect. Anyhow, I will repurchase it

on 7/19/2013 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm surprised there are no reviews for this eye cream yet. I've been test driving a sample for the last couple weeks and so far I'm a fan. It's unscented, has a nice thick (but doesn't pill under makeup) texture. There's a slight warming sensation when applied, but it fades away quickly and isn't too intense. My eye area looks smoother and less puffy, but I think it's too soon to say whether or not it's truly wrinkle-reducing. But for now, I'm happy enough with this eye cream's performance to say that I'd purchase it when my sample runs out.