OPI Matte Top Coat

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This top coat is good to make matte any of your nail polishes but the effect won't last very long. It isn't nice when you see you matte mani slowly dissappearing and even smetimes you can also notice white residues on your nails.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

instant results and it dries really fast. the finish is beautiful as well. I love this top coat

i love this matte top coat, it dries fast and results are instant. The only down side I really see to it is that sometimes if you only apply 1 coat of whichever color it kind of erases the color i apply 2 coats of color then the matte coat. overall pretty good

The worst. When applied, the brush makes it streaky, which created indents and causes an uneven matte appearance. It doesn't dry fast at all, and in fact the day after I apply it, I am getting wrinkles and indents on my nails. It also can leave a really weird white chalky residue on your nails. I really wanted to love this product, and went to opi because they have great quality polish. Looks like I'll be on the lookout for another top coat.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love this matte top coat! I've had an issue where the matte effect of polishes will fade, but this one doesn't do that. Its not super thick either.

It doesn't chip or anything, just a lovely basic polish to have.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best matte top coat on the market I have tried. This always looks actually matte and not just dull. It dries fast and looks great.

Some matte top coats look dull or slightly shiny, not OPI. Lasts a long time as well with no chips. Great matte top coat and worth the money.

What sorcery is this?! Love this matte top coat- it instantly transforms anything too shiny or dated into a very awesome powdery-matte color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hands down! I just love it. Real matte, it looks great.

Pros: looks suuuuuuper cool, dries quickly
Cons: chips easier than a normal top coat

Overall I love love love this top coat because I'm a huge fan of the matte look. :)

i seldom paint dark shades on my nails because the shade plus the shine is very outstanding against my fair skin. i tried this matte top coat on top of a dark red last night and i love the effect it gave. it softened the colour which would have by itself looked really striking against my skin. i love that it dries quickly too.

Top Rated OPI Products