Johnson & Johnson Johnson&Johnson PH 5.5 Sensitive Skin Foaming Cleanser

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/7/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was using Johnson&Johnson head to toe wash as my facial wash, but it's too drying, so I tried this since its ingredient is very similar (just one ingredient is different), and it claims it removes make-up. However, although my face looked better right after I used it (smaller pores and clearer face), I found very tiny zits on my face. I didn't believe it (since there's only one ingredient that's different!) until I switched back to the head and toe wash. I've noticed that this facial wash always left a slippery film which I need to scrub it off or else I will have zits. I think J&J head to toe wash is drier but it won't cause me any zits.

on 11/4/2003 9:27:00 PM

Tried this when I had a problem with eczema and was recommended to use a slightly acid cleanser. It was o.k and didn't irritate my skin, but really doesn't seem to cleanse very well.

on 11/29/2002 7:23:00 AM

Average quality cleaser, nothing special at all. However, with this price tag, it doesn't hurt to give this a try. At least it gets the job done!

on 11/4/2002 12:32:00 AM

Edited review - I did find this to be very good at first, but I've since found it to be too drying for my skin. It is however very gentle.