Bonne Bell Lip Smacker SPF 24 lipbalm

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/17/2013 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

(off topic) My favorite LipSmacker flavor of all time (which I still use & never turns rancid) is Dr Pepper - LOVE the scent & has a wonderful, smooth, moisturizing texture.

(on topic) This SPF 24 lipbalm I recently bought has that same delicious, melt-on-contact texture - like translucent jelly which keeps lips moist but not slick, oily, greasy, or waxy. Provides a lovely soft sheen which I prefer (but is colorless, of course).

I got this balm in a 4-pack (for less than $5) of different flavors: Cherry Berry Ball (YUM), Cool Strawberry Orange, Watermelon Wave, Kiwi Berry Crush. They all smell & taste delicious. These balms surprisingly quench my lips w/longlasting moisture while providing SPF protection & don't dry my lips out like most other lipbalms I've tried (including organic/vegan/natural types). LipSmacker may not have all-natural ingredients, but it plays nice w/my lips. My lips are always comforted by these balms. I wasted $8 on a natural product that dried my lips out...ended up in the garbage. These are super-cheap, conveniently available & they work.