November 29, 2014 | 1180 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Kellitor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was surprised at the negative reviews of this product! I really like it, and it definitely extends the wear of my makeup. I have blotchy red skin, big pores around my nose/cheeks, and acne issues. When I use this product, I spray my face after moisturizer, apply all of my makeup and then spray my face again after I am done to set my makeup. I know it says that it is a primer, but it works great as a setting spray as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this product to be ineffective and mildly irritating. No effects, positive or negative, on shine control or on the wear of my makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't think this does anything for me besides feel nice when I mist it on. I've been using it about a month and don't see any difference. I will use the rest of the bottle but I won't buy it again. When it runs out, I might save myself the $40 I paid for this and just refill the bottle with water to spray on my face instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ellensmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very sceptical about products that claim to control oil, i stopped using this product for a while not paying any attention to whether it was effective. during the summer i started using it again and actually was very surprised at how effective it was. Normally by lunch time i am incredibly shiny, but I didn't need to blot until about mid afternoon. I was very surprised by this so I took the liberty of spraying my neck and shoulders too and although I got as sweaty as most days, once the sweat dried it did not leave me feeling feeling gross and greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by RocBoyd

This stuff is Crap compared to Mac fix+. The ingredients in Mac fix+ are a lot better for your skin as well. I advise anyone who wants a healthy glow to try Mac instead of this stuff! More for your money as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Katmetology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff... I can't even. It barely has any vitamins in it. It's just full of alcohol which causes free-radical damage, and concentrated menthol derivatives, which are highly irritating. Besides that it's just preservatives. This product is a complete and utter lie, and I feel personally insulted by Urban Decay.

Please, please look up the ingredients, and throw this awful concoction out.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this product, and I've used it for weeks now, but sadly I've seen little results. This might be due to the fact that this product may not be targeted for my skin's needs. I don't have problems with large pores or easily irritated,dry skin, but I do have combination, breakout-prone skin that can get red when healing.This isn't an awful product in the sense that it made my skin worse, but I just didn't see any significant results at all. Still has the cute, easy spray packaging all other UD sprays have, so that's a plus. I really like the "Over Night" makeup setting spray, and have been using it for years, but won't be repurchasing this product again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Gialia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product as a desperate last attempt to have nice skin on my wedding day.
I have dry skin with constant angry red spots on my chin area and very large pores on my cheeks. I find that makeup always settles into my pores and looks horrible, Ive never found a primer which prevents this.

I use this product when I know I will be photographed, on special occasions and when I feel my skin is particularly bad. I spray about 2 pumps on to my skin so that it is damp but not soaking, then moisturise, apply primer, foundation (sometimes concealer) and a powder.

The spray works wonders on the texture of my skin and my pores are reduced in size. I find on hot days my foundation still settles into my pores later on in the day, depending on which primer I use, but it is less obvious than when I dont use the spray. The day after I use the product I do seem to see a slight improvement to the complexion of my skin. This is despite the fact that my skin often looks very tired after a day of wearing makeup usually.

For me, this product works well and Ill continuing using it on special occasions. Id use it more, but I prioritise my spending on foundations as so many make my skin break out. I would recommend this to those of you struggling with your skin texture!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not horrible, but it didn't do anything for me. For $33 I was expecting at least a little something. I stopped using it on my face and started using it to spray my brushes when I'm applying an eyeshadow that I want to have more pigment! Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Hollyberry8909

love this! i have blemish prone, very pale (red head) skin, with a lot of redness due to either scarring or blemishes etc. this really calms my skin down! i put it on before moisturiser, then once my moisturiser has settled i add another spray or two, then my makeup. love it. i have become a big fan of urban decay and i would reccommend anyone who hasnt tried their products to give them a go. i previously used mac, clarins, estee lauder, minerals, benefit (i used to have every product benefit sold), and always changing because they was always an aspect of the makeup i didnt like, but couldnt find one that HAD IT ALL. urban decay has fantastic products that i have really fallen for. this transforms my skin from patchy red to calm and even ready for makeup.