Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Xylitol Phosphate Esters, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Xylitol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pyridoxine Cyclic Phosphate, Panthenol, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Fructan, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Coconut Acid.

I love almost all UD stuff, but this didn't do much. Save your money and just get a setting spray.

on 1/4/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used this in with my morning routine and I can't say I noticed much of a difference. The pores on my nose might have decreased in size a bit but other than that, nothing to amazing. I do like to use this when my makeup needs to last for a longer period of time or if I want to add a bit of a dewy look to my skin without looking like I drenched my face. It works well on days that my skin is feeling a bit drier but once winter is over, I don't think I'll get any use out of it. I'd rather buy the De-Slick setting spray instead of this just because I saw hardly any improvement. I haven't had any massive breakouts while using this but I have had the usual few pimples here and there. And my redness hasn't improved either.
I say don't spend the money on this and just buy one of Urban Decay's setting sprays instead. I'm not going to return this because I do get some use out of it but I won't be repurchasing it in the future.

on 12/13/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in the travel size for $15.. After using for serveral days i must say i dont see it doing anything special for my makeup.. I do have redness and small pores however with that being said i dont feel this spray helps that at all.. once i put on my makeup i still can see some redness and pores.. will use this up but will not purchase the bigger bottle since it has not helped my skin at all...

on 11/18/2014 10:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was surprised at the negative reviews of this product! I really like it, and it definitely extends the wear of my makeup. I have blotchy red skin, big pores around my nose/cheeks, and acne issues. When I use this product, I spray my face after moisturizer, apply all of my makeup and then spray my face again after I am done to set my makeup. I know it says that it is a primer, but it works great as a setting spray as well.

on 8/12/2014 12:09:00 AM

I found this product to be ineffective and mildly irritating. No effects, positive or negative, on shine control or on the wear of my makeup.

on 8/10/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't think this does anything for me besides feel nice when I mist it on. I've been using it about a month and don't see any difference. I will use the rest of the bottle but I won't buy it again. When it runs out, I might save myself the $40 I paid for this and just refill the bottle with water to spray on my face instead.

on 8/2/2014 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am very sceptical about products that claim to control oil, i stopped using this product for a while not paying any attention to whether it was effective. during the summer i started using it again and actually was very surprised at how effective it was. Normally by lunch time i am incredibly shiny, but I didn't need to blot until about mid afternoon. I was very surprised by this so I took the liberty of spraying my neck and shoulders too and although I got as sweaty as most days, once the sweat dried it did not leave me feeling feeling gross and greasy.

on 5/21/2014 8:19:00 AM

This stuff is Crap compared to Mac fix+. The ingredients in Mac fix+ are a lot better for your skin as well. I advise anyone who wants a healthy glow to try Mac instead of this stuff! More for your money as well.

on 4/28/2014 11:50:00 PM

This stuff... I can't even. It barely has any vitamins in it. It's just full of alcohol which causes free-radical damage, and concentrated menthol derivatives, which are highly irritating. Besides that it's just preservatives. This product is a complete and utter lie, and I feel personally insulted by Urban Decay.

Please, please look up the ingredients, and throw this awful concoction out.

on 3/29/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this product, and I've used it for weeks now, but sadly I've seen little results. This might be due to the fact that this product may not be targeted for my skin's needs. I don't have problems with large pores or easily irritated,dry skin, but I do have combination, breakout-prone skin that can get red when healing.This isn't an awful product in the sense that it made my skin worse, but I just didn't see any significant results at all. Still has the cute, easy spray packaging all other UD sprays have, so that's a plus. I really like the "Over Night" makeup setting spray, and have been using it for years, but won't be repurchasing this product again.

Popular Primer/ Correctors