July 30, 2014 | 1637 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by RocBoyd

This stuff is Crap compared to Mac fix+. The ingredients in Mac fix+ are a lot better for your skin as well. I advise anyone who wants a healthy glow to try Mac instead of this stuff! More for your money as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Katmetology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff... I can't even. It barely has any vitamins in it. It's just full of alcohol which causes free-radical damage, and concentrated menthol derivatives, which are highly irritating. Besides that it's just preservatives. This product is a complete and utter lie, and I feel personally insulted by Urban Decay.

Please, please look up the ingredients, and throw this awful concoction out.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this product, and I've used it for weeks now, but sadly I've seen little results. This might be due to the fact that this product may not be targeted for my skin's needs. I don't have problems with large pores or easily irritated,dry skin, but I do have combination, breakout-prone skin that can get red when healing.This isn't an awful product in the sense that it made my skin worse, but I just didn't see any significant results at all. Still has the cute, easy spray packaging all other UD sprays have, so that's a plus. I really like the "Over Night" makeup setting spray, and have been using it for years, but won't be repurchasing this product again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Gialia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product as a desperate last attempt to have nice skin on my wedding day.
I have dry skin with constant angry red spots on my chin area and very large pores on my cheeks. I find that makeup always settles into my pores and looks horrible, Ive never found a primer which prevents this.

I use this product when I know I will be photographed, on special occasions and when I feel my skin is particularly bad. I spray about 2 pumps on to my skin so that it is damp but not soaking, then moisturise, apply primer, foundation (sometimes concealer) and a powder.

The spray works wonders on the texture of my skin and my pores are reduced in size. I find on hot days my foundation still settles into my pores later on in the day, depending on which primer I use, but it is less obvious than when I dont use the spray. The day after I use the product I do seem to see a slight improvement to the complexion of my skin. This is despite the fact that my skin often looks very tired after a day of wearing makeup usually.

For me, this product works well and Ill continuing using it on special occasions. Id use it more, but I prioritise my spending on foundations as so many make my skin break out. I would recommend this to those of you struggling with your skin texture!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not horrible, but it didn't do anything for me. For $33 I was expecting at least a little something. I stopped using it on my face and started using it to spray my brushes when I'm applying an eyeshadow that I want to have more pigment! Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Hollyberry8909

love this! i have blemish prone, very pale (red head) skin, with a lot of redness due to either scarring or blemishes etc. this really calms my skin down! i put it on before moisturiser, then once my moisturiser has settled i add another spray or two, then my makeup. love it. i have become a big fan of urban decay and i would reccommend anyone who hasnt tried their products to give them a go. i previously used mac, clarins, estee lauder, minerals, benefit (i used to have every product benefit sold), and always changing because they was always an aspect of the makeup i didnt like, but couldnt find one that HAD IT ALL. urban decay has fantastic products that i have really fallen for. this transforms my skin from patchy red to calm and even ready for makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by joyce628

Ok, I have super oily skin. by 10am, i start blotting the oil off my face already. anyhow, i've bought deslick spray, (i also hv deslick primer and the foundation come to think of it)..i can't really tell if it did anything as i was still oily.
so i was in sephora on my paris trip and the girl was really recommending this spray. on a whim i decided to try it despite the high price tag. this stuff really works! i spray before i apply serum and moisturizer. i no longer need to blot my face by 10am (probably only need to do that by say 2pm?). this was the only product that i was introducing at the time to my routine....and it has given me a better complexion.

yes the ingredient list looks scary...but it does work..for me at least!
about the packaging tho...i don't understand why it comes with 2 plastic lids? a white big lid and a tiny clear cap ...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

eh. I'm very disappointed in this product. I love urban decay's deslick and thought it would be nice to have a skin minimizer product. But nope. Nothing special. Didn't keep my skin oil-free, make up stay longer or anything. Boo.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by bittersweet411

I'm not sure why people are complaining about the alcohol content. It is often used in cosmetics in low amounts (>10%) to preserve ingredients and is a vehicle of delivery due to its fast evaporative quality. So no, it's not the same as spraying hairspray on your face because the base ingredients are different; the alcohol prevents products from soaking and ruining what you already have on (or in hair's case, after being styled).

I have combination skin with the rare pimple now and then. My T-zone has been the bane of my existence since my preteen years although I've noticed my skin has become drier as I've aged. This product has been fantastic in keeping my makeup natural-looking: not cakey or greasy. I can't really vouch for the oil absorbing qualities because I'm used to being a little shiny at the office in the afternoon, but I presume the corn starch helps because I still have perfectly presentable skin once I return home. I also use it at night when I feel a pimple forming. It is usually much smaller or entirely gone by the following morning. There is a slight tightness upon application, but it is not at all unpleasant. I definitely don't use it sparingly and not in any particular order because I'm not a heavy makeup wearer (just some BB cream and concealer), but I do notice my bare skin is slicker without it.

Overall, it's a nice-to-have product that I use in conjunction with my daily skincare regime and it has had no detrimental effects so far. The price could be cheaper for Canadian consumers (minus one lippie), but otherwise, no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by sammy22222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has been a miracle worker on redness for me. I don't like the menthol either. Only too bad this spray doesn't contain any menthol. Look up the ingredients and get educated.