Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Xylitol Phosphate Esters, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Xylitol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pyridoxine Cyclic Phosphate, Panthenol, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Fructan, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Coconut Acid.

im in love with this. does everything it says it will. yes yes yes.

This stuff definitely doesn't do what it says it's going to do. It has SOME benefits but overall, I find this drying and somewhat uncomfortable. I have combo skin with some visible pores on t zone so I figured this stuff would be perfect for when I don't want a full primer. This is NOT a primer despite it being sort of marketed as one. When I sprayed it on, all I could feel was the very drying alcohol. It's the second ingredient and honestly, it feels like it's the MAIN ingredient. It made my skin feel tight and I will admit it did give me a dewy complexion, the tightness was uncomfortable. I still feel a bit dry and it's been two hours since I sprayed it. I have a feeling if I put foundation on over it, I'd be flaky. Urban Decay has so many unbelievable products and this is a real downer for their line. It doesn't live up to the expectations we all have for UB and it desperately needs to be reformulated. It has some potential and promise but the alcohol content has GOT to go, especially now that there is other primer waters on the market. I returned this to Sephora and I will not repurchase. Stick with Flx Plus from MAC or even Smashbox Primer Water. Urban Decay, please FIX this product and make it worthy of your brand!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I bought the travel size of the UD Vitamin-Infused Spray with intention of using it as a primer, but I absolutely love it as a setting spray! After finishing my makeup, I spritz it all over 2-3 times to help my translucent powder set in and it leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated.

I'm not sure if the full size is the same, but the travel size came with a small plastic cap as well as a larger outside cap - not sure what the point of two caps were so I just threw the smaller one away.

The price is a bit up there (I believe full size is $33), but it gives me such a fresh finish that I'd have to buy it again!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this after randomly shoving things into my Ulta bag in what I can only call some sort of stress-induced spending spree blackout. I remember being swayed by the oil-control claims and the pretty packaging. I'm honestly pretty happy with this purchase. It claims oil-control, redness reducing properties, and pore minimization.

After I wash my face and tone, I spray this on before my moisturizer. I really love how refreshing it feels after a hot shower. I've also noticed that it does seem to reduce the redness on my cheeks and around my nose. As for the pore minimization, I haven't noticed any difference with my pores. The best part though? The oil control. I no longer come home to find an oil slick on my forehead and t-zone. It's actually pretty crazy how well it works.

I would definitely buy this again unless I could find a product that did all that for less money!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

All I can say is .. good! I like the idea that it has vitamins in it and you can spray it on your face.. my skin seems to love it and it keeps oil at bay.

I love almost all UD stuff, but this didn't do much. Save your money and just get a setting spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used this in with my morning routine and I can't say I noticed much of a difference. The pores on my nose might have decreased in size a bit but other than that, nothing to amazing. I do like to use this when my makeup needs to last for a longer period of time or if I want to add a bit of a dewy look to my skin without looking like I drenched my face. It works well on days that my skin is feeling a bit drier but once winter is over, I don't think I'll get any use out of it. I'd rather buy the De-Slick setting spray instead of this just because I saw hardly any improvement. I haven't had any massive breakouts while using this but I have had the usual few pimples here and there. And my redness hasn't improved either.
I say don't spend the money on this and just buy one of Urban Decay's setting sprays instead. I'm not going to return this because I do get some use out of it but I won't be repurchasing it in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in the travel size for $15.. After using for serveral days i must say i dont see it doing anything special for my makeup.. I do have redness and small pores however with that being said i dont feel this spray helps that at all.. once i put on my makeup i still can see some redness and pores.. will use this up but will not purchase the bigger bottle since it has not helped my skin at all...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was surprised at the negative reviews of this product! I really like it, and it definitely extends the wear of my makeup. I have blotchy red skin, big pores around my nose/cheeks, and acne issues. When I use this product, I spray my face after moisturizer, apply all of my makeup and then spray my face again after I am done to set my makeup. I know it says that it is a primer, but it works great as a setting spray as well.

I found this product to be ineffective and mildly irritating. No effects, positive or negative, on shine control or on the wear of my makeup.

Popular Primer/ Correctors