August 28, 2014 | 1151 users online

Body Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this with my salux cloth. A little bit goes along way. Lathers really well and with the salux cloth I feel that I really exfoliated. My poor dry, cracked, flakey winter skin thanked me. Rinses cleanly leaving me smooth and smelling fresh. Like another reviewer, the bottle is huge and a little hard to handle and squeeze out product, but I will dispense into a pump bottle. A little expensive, but you need so little it works out to be cheap, especially because it works. Would recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by fr3d420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been waiting to try a scrub. So I researched & decided this scrub would be good to try. I used it once & it became HG for me. I haven't tried any other body scrubs. I cannot think of a single thing I would change about this product.
The bottle is very easy to use, I was relieved to see that & not one of those little tub thingys. It's also a great package because as other reviewers noted, you do not need a lot (I just use on my legs). The scrubby beads are exactly the right level of roughness for me. Plus there's shea butter in it. Heavenly. The price is high but this will last me @least 6 or 7 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is maybe my favorite scrub because it works so well, and you don't need a lot of product to get the exfoliating job done! However, this is a bit spendy - a bottle of this is $20 - which is way more than I would usually spend on a body scrub. I did buy this during the B&BW SAS, so it was half-price. At $10, I was happy to snap this up. I had previously swapped for a half-full bottle of this, so I knew that I really liked it and that I would have this for a long time. This doesn't have a super distinct smell. It is kind of a clean spa-scent (if that makes sense!). The scrubbers in this are a little more coarse than in other scrubs I've tried in the past. However, because of this, you don't need much product. This is also cleansing while it scrubs (there are little suds that are created when using this). I'm a big fan. It is a lot to commit to - both in terms of product amount and price. If you like to try scrubs, and can get this during a sale, give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Iíve always been a huge fan of facial scrubs, but never thought much of exfoliating my body. After all Iím very conscientious about always moisturizing my legs and arms Ė isnít that enough? Anyway, I bought this product and left it untouched for several months Ė not thinking much of it. My skin is what can be described as medium-dry and sure, if I repeatedly rub, say, my damp ankles, after a shower, its dead skins galore (sexy, I know!).
So I finally lost my body scrub virginity and this stuff was totally worth it! I typically use a tiny poof and squeeze out a quarter-size amount of product (Iím pretty conservative/cheap with my product dispensing though . . . I hate excess product and I hate always having to refill, hah!) and moisten my poof and it is scrub and sudsy enough for my entire body.
The little scrubby particles are definitely hardcore, theyíre a little bit abrasive (if I wasnít lazy I would go read the ingredient list, but I am lazy!) and I suppose people with sensitive skin might cringe a little. Thankfully the trials and tribulations of life (sigh!) have thickened my outer skin layer so itís a rather nice deep-cleaning sensation when I vigorously scrub myself. The scrubby particles do end up dissolving after all and the product imparts a nice clean subtle scent.
I can attest to the fact that my skin does feel mildly smoother and softer after utilizing this product, but it is like OMGWTFBBQ?! No not really.
You do get a great deal of product for $20, but Iím not so sure it would be justified for me to purchase this again. Iím positive I can whip up some homemade equivalent for far less. But hey, if I ever receive a B&BW gift card, I would probably pick this up before any of their other products.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

Best body scrub in the world!
It took me a while to get used to the odd scent, but the texture and foaminess of the scrub is fabulous! The packaging is very convenient, with the pop up thing. I work at bath and body works and have tried all scrubs we have, this one is by far the best and cheaper than the salt glow scrub which has the weirdest texture ever. I put that one in the back of my closet after the first use, but this scrub is really great. Also, it has those shea beads in it so it doesn't dry out your skin either! Highly recommend, great great scrub :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by PawPawGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am at my 3rd bottle of the product. It exfoliates dead cells without taking the first layer off of living skin!
Easy to apply, easy to rinse off, smells good.
You only need a small amount so the bottle lasts a long time.
I don't like the packaging: the tip gets clogged so you have to unscrew the cap, which is much easier anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by ritzbitz1330

i do like the product because it makes my ultra dry skin soft and refreshed though the beads can be a little hurting because there are lemon, lime, and orange extracts in the product but the end result is worth it also the smell is a bit nasty but it goes away so there aren't too many problems there but a suggesting to apply the product is not to put it directly onto damp skin but to put it into a washcloth or a loofah to help soften up the beads in the scrub a little tidbit that's irritating is that it says the orange fruit extract is to soothes the skin last time i checked rubbing any citrus into cuts hurts so if you have a skin disorder like eczema or even sensitive skin stay clear or wait for another day for when your skin is clear or stong enough
for me i dont think i'll be buying this agian only because i know there are better scrubs out there and this one was nothing special

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by SarahKatie

This is a nice scrub. Exfoliates well, leaves you mosturized and clean. The smell is like a laundromat, which to me is a nice break from the floral/fruit scents that most products have. I said I wouldn't buy again because I think I would like to see what else is out there. But give it a try.
P.S. it does not have that layer of oil that some Bath and Body Works scrubs have, like the Aromatherapy sugar scrubs. That is a definite plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I absolutely love this scrub. The granules are the perfect size and I LOVE the smell. The bottle is huge so I will have it for a long time, but I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 5:17:00 AM More reviews by beautiflaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love! My HG exfoliator!