September 17, 2014 | 1257 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Revolution Lipstick - Venom

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color of this lipstick is utterly amazing. It's the most beautiful berry I've ever seen. And I own a lot of purple lipsticks. I hate the shape of this lipstick. The round tip makes for difficult application. It also only lasts for about an hour before it wears off in an unsatisfactory way (i.e., looks like lipliner). The lipstick was incredibly drying. The color is such that it is definitely worth me purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by HelloGabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is an lovely product in a very lovely berry plum color. I live in Indonesia, so it is very hard to get this one, but it's totally worth it!

The product claimed to be creamy, and many reviews said that it is very creamy. Yes, it is creamy, after I put it all on my lips. While I was putting this on though, it was a bit hard to move it around (felt a bit like dry). But after all that work, it is moisturizing, and the color is superb. It is an opaque lipstick, a bit of shimmer, it doesn't really have a smell, and it stained for a really long time. Although I suggest you should do a bit of touch up if you do a lot of eating/drinking. Not because it doesn't stay, but I find the color changed a bit (probably due to the amount losing from my lips due to eating/drinking). If you want the color to be back to bold venom, simply just put it a bit more.

My favorite fact about this lipstick is definitely the color and the perfect amount of shimmer that makes it looks perfect on pictures.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been trying to find this for months now and my local UD supplier (Shoppers Drug Mart Boutique) has been sold out forever. I even put my name on a waiting list and finally got so sick of waiting that ordered it from Sephora. It is everything I dreamed it would be and more.

The colour is just TO DIE FOR - a deep berry colour that is very unique and totally wearable on a lot of different skin tones. It goes on so creamy right from the tube or with a lip brush. This product is very long lasting even without a lip liner. Once the product has complete set, it will last for hours without touch ups! I find most long lasting lipsticks these days are extremely drying but this product keeps your lips super moisturized for a very long time while keeping the colour on your lips too!

The cost is a bit steep...I believe with taxes it almost came to $30 but it was totally worth every cent - trust me! I love the super sleek packaging on these lipsticks too. I actually purchased the "Turn On" shade as well and plan to get a few more of this product very soon. If you can find this product don't pass it up. It is AMAZING!!! Definitely one of my top 5 lip products out of everything I own!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by chrisssay

This is a beautiful berry shade. Applied once lightly I can get a bright fuschia-berry shade. Apply another layer and the result is a gorgeous deep berry shade. This is more of a nighttime shade for me. When I wear it I let my lips stand out and tone down the rest of my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first Urban Decay lipstick I have tried. I've read good things about them, and after finally seeing the Venom shade on a Makeup Geek tutorial video, I finally decided to give one a try. The more I look at this while I'm wearing it, the more I like it. I wasn't sure at first when I tested it at Ulta, but it seems to go very nicely with my fair complexion. The formula is very creamy and isn't drying at all. In fact, it keeps its creaminess and the staying power is excellent. It's such a beautiful, unique, rich berry shade with reddish undertones. The price is a bit steep at $22, but definitely worth the money since it should last for quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

This color is very pretty if you love bold berries, like I do. It looks very similar to MAC Rebel. It is expensive, but I am willing to pay for it. Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by pinkalstroemeria

I am infatuated with this lipstick. Every time I saw it swatched, I knew it was The One. I had to get it! The color is unique - sophisticated and fun at the same time. I pat it on lightly in the daytime and it still looks amazing. No funny smell and the texture is smooth, however, not as creamy as another color I have (Lovelight). I recommend putting on lip balm before applying. It transfers, but it's so pigmented that it doesn't even matter. Bleeding is not a problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to Urban Decay's website to take advantage of the new, lowered price on their discontinued 24/7 Eyeliner colors and saw this new lipstick. They call it a "Badass" lipstick, lol, so being the UD fan that I am I had to try one. I selected the color Venom, which is next to the darkest color of the collection. It is a deep, berry toned color, and the formula is fantastic. It is moisturizing, opaque, very pigmented, long wearing and it has not feathered on me. I'm also using the new 24/7 Lip Pencil, also in Venom, with it but UD also claims that the lipstick does not bleed. They got rid of that ridiculous sword thing that was at the bottom of the lipstick tubes they used to have and have come up with a sleek, attractive, textured, shiny tube. Comes in 22 shades. My only gripe is the price ($22, yikes!). I look forward to getting another one or two colors.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No