Quo Smooth Operator Creme Foundation

on 7/16/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit- for the past few days I have been very tired and going to bed late after visiting family, thus forgetting to wash off m/u until morning (very bad). My skin is sensitive n quite acne-prone yet I have not broken out from this at all!
---
This is a cream foundation that goes on smoothly, has medium coverage, and looks natural. I use latex sponges with cream foundations. This is one of the nicest most natural looking finishes I have come across. The texture is great. It lasts well in the summer heat for me. Settles to a powder finish that doesn't look powdery. It needs more hype! I purchased the last one in store, and I think the quality is up there with Dior. The problem is that the testers are strangely very inaccurate! I got light beige which had a light swatch from the tester but much darker from the actual product! Another strange thing is that it seems to get lighter after you smooth it on and wait a couple of minutes! Very strange! In fact it matches me perfectly whereas in the pan it looks extremely orange and dark.

Will repurchase! Am getting a backup if I get any more compliments on my skin.

Popular Crème Foundations