April 16, 2014 | 1398 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Wet Skin for kids spf 70

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Boonty1000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After spraying this on my Kids and Myself we pretty much spent the rest of the day having to keep our eyes Shut and in severe pain. I thought at some point a trip to emergency was in order. It wasn't just 1, but all of us that used it suffer huge stinging pain in our eyes. In my opinion, this product is dangerous and should not be sold as a Kids product. I wouldn't be surprised if this product gets pulled eventually

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

I got this for my 8 year old for the summer as his summer program includes a lot of outdoor outings and swimming. I also used it during our week long vacation at the lake. My son hasn't burned, but he has gotten a bit of color (which might be due to lack of frequent re-applications during the day as I'm not there to police this). For the most part, it worked on me, but I did get a bit of color. IME, this must be re-applied every hour to avoid tanning/burning. I did get a slight burn on the tops of my shoulders (on the day we basically didn't leave the water in full sun), but on that day, I re-applied every 80 min or so.

The PPD = 12.4, so I had higher hopes for the level of protection. I do like the fact it seems relatively effective even on wet skin. Will I re-purchase? I put no, but the truth is "mayebe" unless I can find something more effective which, based on all my trials/errors, will probably not happen.