April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Treatments - Elite Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by helenduong89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just found: 11.25$ on Enjoy Vietnam Website.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Thoconbebe77

I agreed with babiileu, the YouTube Guru sell this cream way too expensive. I tried to alert everyone try to buy on her website . My msg got deleted. I think Shantea tried to rip people off by resell this cream way more expensive than on eBay . I had relatives live in VN,the original price sell in VN estimate around$ 6-12 USD. Also she resell her old clothes even more expensive. I hope anyone do no fall for her advertisement. I don't think it's a right things to do, we all work hard for our money. Hope this help!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by babiibleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Similar to everyone else, I was introduced to this product through a YouTube guru. Curious, I purchased two tubs through her website at $30USD each. I saw positive results overnight for my blemish prone skin, redness around the nose and mouth area and old acne scars. My mom (oily skin) and little sister (sensitive skin) tried it and really liked it as well. We were hooked, but didn't think the price was justified. Luckily, I have relatives in Vietnam & my mom asked for my aunt to stock up on this cream and send it over. Apparently it's only $6CAD in Saigon Vietnam. I'm quite happy with this product, but I wouldn't use it as a make up base, because it makes my LancĂ´me 24h Foundation shade lighter. The only cons I find with this product is that it's heavily perfumed with a floral rose scent, which may bother people with a sensitive nose & the large bulky packaging. For people looking for this cream who don't have family in Vietnam, I recommend buying this through eBay for $10US each.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ChewyT

Hi! Greetings from Bangkok!

I started breaking out (not sure if hormonal) and it really damaged my confidence. I happened to chance by a vlogger on her night routine and her recommendation for the cream. Had to wait 2 months and pay quite a hefty fee for just 1 bottle.

Although it works great (I could see improvements just in 4 days), it's not worthwhile to purchase it again from USA as I'm based in Asia. Nonetheless, I found another girl who brought it in and offered to ship to me at a discounted price.

I think she only ships to Asia? I'm not sure, you can google and find her at some web called locanto. It's WAY cheaper than some of the shops I bought from <_< Yeah we all found that it's selling at US6 for a bottle but I think that's a wholesaler's price. My VN friend said it wasn't commonly found in drugstores. Freight and handling are not factored in. But I know that still doesn't justify for those selling at such expensive prices..

A point to note though, it IS quite filthy to be digging into the tub itself day after day. So I suggest using a makeup spatula to scoop it out. Also, I've been on it a month and I get plenty of compliments about my skin. I just hope it doesn't thin it out if I used it permanently.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by darlliingohhx

First off, I don't like the packaging because you have to keep dipping your fingers into the container to get the product out, which will ultimately contaminate the jar. Also, it is very hard for me to dab the cream out. I don't know if I purchased a fake (I got it from ebay for $27 so I certainly hope that I didn't.) The texture is not creamy at all; it's very solid, chunky like so I have trouble taking out the cream as it doesn't seem to stick to my fingers. When I first applied this, I found that it was super hard to blend it out. The next day, it seemed as if the cream helped my acne breakout... but then through continued use, I found other pimples coming up. Can anyone tell me what the texture is suppose to be like? Am I the only one having trouble taking the product out with my fingers and blending it on my face?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by KelyJen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$12.50 + shipping on Viecbuonban's website

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Nykie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

$30 plus $10 shipping from shantea mac on Youtube is such a ripoff since it's sold for $6 in Vietnam! The cream does work decently well at whitening and clearing complexion though. I need to exfoliate in the morning and apply sunscreen. Does anyone know a seller selling it for a reasonable price?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Elite Cream 3 in 1 is definitely responsible for my highly improved skin. For reference my skin is oily and mildly acne prone. I used this cream for about a month and started seeing results. The texture of my skin became suuuuper soft my acne scarring was fading and whenever I was starting to break out this cream helped prevent it from being a full blown breakout. This also evened out my skin tone. Granted it did lighten my skin but what I found was that I would apply this to my neck as well to avoid that horrid tone change from face to neck.

Super happy however...as the other reviewer mentioned I too bought this for $30 from a popular youtuber and before I even bought it I researched the hell out of it and found out that it was being sold for $5 -$6 in Vietnam. I tried and tried to contact several sellers from Vietnam but to no avail. So I had no choice but to buy from the youtube user. Honestly a lot of the products that she sells on her site are HIGHLY overpriced and can be found for a lot cheaper from other sellers. I can only imagine how much shes raking in with the profits...
Too bad people don't do their homework first...

Unfortunately the only way to buy the cream is through A) Youtube user
B) Other sellers who sell it for much better deals although within the $25-$30 range. Ive since found a better seller than the youtuber.
C) Go to Vietnam where you can buy it for its actual price and HOARD it or if you have a Vietnamese friend who's willing to buy for you...

Lastly the youtuber doesn't state this info in her video about the cream and believe she intentionally left it out.. but this DOES contain 0.1% of Propylparaben. Now if that is a concern of yours please do not buy it.
In my case though I need this cream in my life...too bad I have to buy it at such a ridiculous price when I know how much it really cost in Vietnam. Boo for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by dw4518

Ingredients: water, glyveryl stearate, paraffin, propylene glycol, parraffinum liquidum, aloe arboescens leaf extract, niacinamide, tocopherol, retinol, adenine, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine, salicylic acid, triclosan, parfum

I bought this from a youtube user on her website for $30, only to discover (via Guru Gossip website) that it is bought for $6 in Vietnam. I searched on a Vietnamese online shopping website and found it to be true. What a rip off, would not buy again!