December 22, 2014 | 875 users online

Treatments (Face) - Elite Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by kaycee312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have also found out about this from the youtuber.
I am on my second one of these and I do like this product.

For reference, my skin is normal and pretty good most of the time. However, one thing that did always bother me was little bumps on my face- they are asymptotic, aren't pimples, not caused by anything and I have always had them. I don't know what they are and nothing that I have tried in the past has gotten rid of them (acne masks, acne cream, exfoliate etc)- but the Elite treatment cream worked on them. I was surprised and so amazed because I wasn't expecting it at all. It also worked to lighten my pimple scars around my nose (I scar very easily and it takes a very long time for them to go away). I didn't notice whitening of my face, I only put it on my face and I don't see a difference with my neck.

I used it once a day at night. Sometimes if I'm spending the day at home, I would put a thick layer all over my face, or even as a spot treatment. I would not recommend walking out of the house with this. I always wiped my face with a damp cloth in the morning if I put it on the night before.

I did stop using it for a couple of months after finishing the first one. No changes to my skin.

I find myself reaching for it whenever my skin is acting up.

FIY I purchased this off the Enjoy Vietnam website. The texture of this cream is weird, it's not like any other cream. I don't mind the smell, I quite like it, but I can see why people would not, it's a strong scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Ronniedoodles

I used to love it and used it every night before I went to bed. However, my skin starts to break out (tiny acnes) whenever I stop using this. I became more reliance on this product and was so sure that it was healing my acnes. Guess what? I think I am wrong now that I am self teaching myself more about ingredients used in products.

Ingredients: water, glyveryl stearate, paraffin, propylene glycol, parraffinum liquidum, aloe arboescens leaf extract, niacinamide, tocopherol, retinol, adenine, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine, salicylic acid, triclosan, parfum (taken from user:dw4518)

Propylene is bad for people with sensitive skin like me. It is an oil derived from petroleum and is the cheapest unnatural oil!!! Yes it moisturizes my skin, but in the long run, I got so dependent on it that my skin became worse without it! Be very careful with what you put on your face!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by stonecoldbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay so i bought this on amazon for $18 and honestly i have had terrible acne since 5th grade and i had a ton of blemishes on my forhead and nose i also had back and chest acne so i heard of this from youtube video and i purchased it on amazon and the price is fine i mean it words wonders! so my acne started fading after a week and my chest is beginning to be flawless as well as my back! this is an amazing product!! i recommend it to all of the people with bad acne!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by helenduong89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just found: 11.25$ on Enjoy Vietnam Website.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Thoconbebe77

I agreed with babiileu, the YouTube Guru sell this cream way too expensive. I tried to alert everyone try to buy on her website . My msg got deleted. I think Shantea tried to rip people off by resell this cream way more expensive than on eBay . I had relatives live in VN,the original price sell in VN estimate around$ 6-12 USD. Also she resell her old clothes even more expensive. I hope anyone do no fall for her advertisement. I don't think it's a right things to do, we all work hard for our money. Hope this help!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by babiibleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Similar to everyone else, I was introduced to this product through a YouTube guru. Curious, I purchased two tubs through her website at $30USD each. I saw positive results overnight for my blemish prone skin, redness around the nose and mouth area and old acne scars. My mom (oily skin) and little sister (sensitive skin) tried it and really liked it as well. We were hooked, but didn't think the price was justified. Luckily, I have relatives in Vietnam & my mom asked for my aunt to stock up on this cream and send it over. Apparently it's only $6CAD in Saigon Vietnam. I'm quite happy with this product, but I wouldn't use it as a make up base, because it makes my LancĂ´me 24h Foundation shade lighter. The only cons I find with this product is that it's heavily perfumed with a floral rose scent, which may bother people with a sensitive nose & the large bulky packaging. For people looking for this cream who don't have family in Vietnam, I recommend buying this through eBay for $10US each.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ChewyT

Hi! Greetings from Bangkok!

I started breaking out (not sure if hormonal) and it really damaged my confidence. I happened to chance by a vlogger on her night routine and her recommendation for the cream. Had to wait 2 months and pay quite a hefty fee for just 1 bottle.

Although it works great (I could see improvements just in 4 days), it's not worthwhile to purchase it again from USA as I'm based in Asia. Nonetheless, I found another girl who brought it in and offered to ship to me at a discounted price.

I think she only ships to Asia? I'm not sure, you can google and find her at some web called locanto. It's WAY cheaper than some of the shops I bought from <_< Yeah we all found that it's selling at US6 for a bottle but I think that's a wholesaler's price. My VN friend said it wasn't commonly found in drugstores. Freight and handling are not factored in. But I know that still doesn't justify for those selling at such expensive prices..

A point to note though, it IS quite filthy to be digging into the tub itself day after day. So I suggest using a makeup spatula to scoop it out. Also, I've been on it a month and I get plenty of compliments about my skin. I just hope it doesn't thin it out if I used it permanently.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by darlliingohhx

First off, I don't like the packaging because you have to keep dipping your fingers into the container to get the product out, which will ultimately contaminate the jar. Also, it is very hard for me to dab the cream out. I don't know if I purchased a fake (I got it from ebay for $27 so I certainly hope that I didn't.) The texture is not creamy at all; it's very solid, chunky like so I have trouble taking out the cream as it doesn't seem to stick to my fingers. When I first applied this, I found that it was super hard to blend it out. The next day, it seemed as if the cream helped my acne breakout... but then through continued use, I found other pimples coming up. Can anyone tell me what the texture is suppose to be like? Am I the only one having trouble taking the product out with my fingers and blending it on my face?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by KelyJen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$12.50 + shipping on Viecbuonban's website

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Nykie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

$30 plus $10 shipping from shantea mac on Youtube is such a ripoff since it's sold for $6 in Vietnam! The cream does work decently well at whitening and clearing complexion though. I need to exfoliate in the morning and apply sunscreen. Does anyone know a seller selling it for a reasonable price?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No