September 2, 2014 | 1782 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Shiny BB Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Received this as part of a swap. Wanted to try Missha BB creams, so thought why not? Did not realize the "shiny" part of the description should have been a big red flag. Yes, it has decent medium coverage. Yes, the shade matches NW15-20 pretty well. However, I do not need highlighter all over my face, and this product clearly has that effect :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I was hoping this would be a subtle glow type BB, but no, the review below is correct. It's a total glitter bomb on your face.

Packaging is cute and the colour was just a tiny bit light for my skin (NC25) but workable and not stark white like some BB's. Unfortunately I can't get over the glitter - it's not huge chunks but has a definitely noticeable sparkle to it that's not pearlescent like Missha claims but rather like small glitter. I can only use this as a highlighter if I'm going out - but not as an everyday BB cream.

Anyone interested in buying this - I would say pass and go for the other Missha BB cream options which are much better and you can add a more natural glow with Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base or Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by pseudoanime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a terrible product. Although the company says that it gives a natural glow with a pearl finish, this is absolutely not true. On application it basically looks like a glitter bomb exploded in your face. I unfortunately did not realize this when I bought this and I went around all day looking like a vamp from the twilight series. I have never been as disappointed in a product.

I can't even think of any alternate uses for the product. maybe I'll try using it as a highlighter. :/