October 21, 2014 | 1225 users online

Styling Products - Alterna - Bamboo Beach Summer Ocean Waves

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I concur that this doesn't work to enhance waves. Just made my hair kind of crunchy and limp and greasy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by carajean83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so bummed that this didn't work for me. The smell is amazing but I saw no difference in my hair. I tried it with damp and dry hair both, once with my B&B tonic spray and again on clean, naked hair. I let it air dry but it didn't put a wave through my hair. Couldn't tell a difference using it vs not. I returned it since it is a higher priced product. The scent alone wasn't worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

Uggh this product does not work! This texturizing spray claimed to create the perfect tousled look for the sexy, just-back-from-the-beach hair. The only good thing about this product is the smell. For me it's the best smelling hair product I've ever had the chance of encountering. It's like coconut, candy and beach smell all in one so I'm really sad that it doesn't work. All it did was make my hair even more straight than it already is.

About my Hair: Super Long, color treated, straight (slightly wavy when dried naturally), fine hair but very thick, thinned out by salon, all over layers, scalp can be easily irritated and oily after 1 day.