September 1, 2014 | 1762 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Lash Domination

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Scalata

Pigment is great. I have straight eyelashes & this mascara won't hold a curl & I can wear it for 4hours & it's feels sticky like when I first applied it. No skin reactions, just minimal curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by taral001

This is the best mascara I have ever bought. It volumes, lengthens and makes me look like I have a ton of lashes allowing me to go eyeliner free (which is a huge feat for us fair featured folks)

It's rather pricey, but worth every penny. The packaging is very cool and sleek. Would definitely buy again.

Also, lasts all day, no smudging but washes off easily when the time comes which makes it perfect in my book.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Like most mascara junkies, the presentation and promotion of this mascara over at Sephora made me feel as if I needed to purchase this product because it was going to give me what I needed and didn't have (I already have full long lashed btw -_-) So naturally I grabbed it as if it were literally flying off the shelves.. I'm not saying this mascara doesn't work but I didn't see it work a miracle either. It didn't give me stick lashes which I'm grateful for. It did thicken my lashes and gave me a nice black look. I also like the fact that this product does not make my lashes crunchy (which i hate!). The issues I have with this mascara are as follows. It smudged on my lower lashes giving me a nasty raccoon-ish look and the brush is huge and plastic=stiff so a little awkward if you're used to soft hair and or smaller wands. I eliminated the smudging problem by not using it on my lower lashes but when in a hurry I don't want to grab another mascara for my lower lashes so if you already don't use a different one that can be annoying.. And I suppose if you're ok with learning to adjust with the wand you'll be ok. I've semi adjusted to that as well.. I wouldn't repurchase because I have so many that I do like a lot more than this one and smudging just isn't a good thing. But I will continue to alternate with this one until its all gone because I do like the intense black it gives my upper lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by PilarR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am lucky enough to have very long lashes, but this mascara smudges on my brow bone, so I cannot use it. I have tried to let it dry, not looking up, and that helps for a while, but I wear very light eyeshadow and I have mascara smears by lunch. On the positive side, it gives luxurious, black, clump-free lashes. The wand is massive, which may not be for everyone. Perhaps it wouldn't smudge as much in the winter, but I will never find out. I really wanted to make it work, but I tossed it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by iHopee

I got this mascara as a try-out gift. At first I was interested in in this "new mascara". But soon after going home and trying it on, I was disappointed. To what I saw on my lashes, it only gave length, no volume or thickness whatsoever. I'm glad I got this as a mini gift and not have to waste my money on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by ZaffyB

I HATE this mascara! It's not waterproof, it doesn't hold a curl, even with so many layers on there's no volume at all! It's a waste of money to get this mascara! It smudges when you sweat, it barely stays on! I DO NOT RECOMMEND this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by BoandChica2

This mascara is great, especially if you have "barely there" lashes like I do. Most of the time with mascaras, I have to wait after several uses for it to get "thick" and do what it's supposed to do. Some of you will relate to that, others won't. Anyhow, this mascara gave me really good volume and length from the first time I used it. HOWEVER, this is not the mascara for me only because it smears on my upper lid/brow bone, but not as badly as others have. I do have to say that I have the dreaded oily eyelids, but have since discovered Becca's Ever Matte and that's great at keeping the smudging of eyeliner and mascara at bay. But, not with Lash Domination...it still smeared. I would definitely tell you to try it as I think it does a really good job with volume and some length. Oily lids might want to stay away, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara on a half off sale and I'm glad that I didn't pay full price for this. Don't get me wrong -- I do really like this mascara. It gives a lot of volume and especially makes my lashes really dark at the base. It doesn't smudge or flake on me, like most others. I do still need to go in with a lengthening mascara to pull that volume up a bit. I just have other mascaras that do it all for me, so that's why I wouldn't purchase this again. But it is a great mascara. It is sold in a deluxe sample size in the Grab n Go section at Ulta. So, if you'd like to try it -- you can try it for less and not feel bad if it doesn't work for you!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It gives good length and volume but it did flake and smudge under my eyes during the day. It didnt really dry either. So when I touched my lashes, my fingers got mascara on them.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BarbieYall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this mascara. It gives the eye luminous volume and curls lashes without having to use a tool. Gives long lasting wear with wonderful color and I love it! What I'm not so crazy about is the smudging. After a couple of hours of wearing it I have smudges everywhere on my bottom lashes. At least I got this as a sample gift and can use it as a touch up mascara to put in my purse. Covergirl Lash Blast works just the same for me without smudging. Still a great product, enjoy!