October 25, 2014 | 1775 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Live Clean - (Fresh Face) Refreshing Facial Wipes

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by MistressOfWisdom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Facts: 30 wipes for around $9.99 (in Canada).
The Live Clean line doesn't test on animals and is plant derived.
My favourite facial/makeup removing wipes have been the Korres wipes for oily skin. However, paying $16 at my local Sephora for 25 wipes...the cost adds up quickly. I have extremely oily sensitive, acne prone skin with large pores. So, I use makeup wipes to take off my makeup and then a cleanser & clarisonic to really get my skin clean. These wipes are extremely moist and the cloth is gentle enough to not aggravate my super sensitive skin, but definitely strong enough to take all of my makeup off (including tough to get off mascara). I'm always hesitant to try new products, but being that these wipes are hypoallergenic, petroleum free, silicone free, mineral oil free, paraben free, phthalate free, dye free, DEA free, and phosphate free, allowed me to give these a try. I was a bit hesitant, due to parfum being listed on the ingredients (the last ingredient on the list). But since there's so little fragrance, my extra sensitive skin is able to tolerate the formulation without irritation.
Overall, I was extremely impressed with these facial wipes (and the whole Fresh Face line so far) and would go as far to say that I actually prefer these wipes over my once much coveted Korres facial wipes.
Yay for finding an easily accessible great good for you product at a reasonable price!!!