Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

on 6/7/2015 1:03:00 AM

Been using this for years love it. This is my HG for when my skins freaking out. Its not my everyday favourite moisturizer but I ALWAYS keep a bottle on hand for when I get the odd breakout, or have some bad reaction to some new product and Im feeling hideous-I stop using every other product and start using just this. It always improves my skin immediately, clears my skin, heals any blemish by the very next day, evens my skin tone, makes my face feel soft. I wish I could use this all day every day but its not moisturizing enough for me. But if they ever stopped making it I honestly wouldn't know what to do...other acne products are too harsh and drying for me.

on 4/13/2015 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if I would buy this again but so far so good. I was a little worried about trying this because of all the negative reviews but after spending so much money on high-end skincare that's been a bust; I really wanted to try something drugstore and more accessible. I have adult acne-prone sensitive skin. This hasn't caused any reaction and really soaked in a lot more than I expected based on the other reviews. I will update my review later with progress/if I react.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I hate this. It did nothing to clear my complexion or moisturize it. I have dry skin that needs moisturizing creams in the mornings and at night. I hated the texture too, it was too "creamy" or "thick" and I'd rather have something that blends into the skin so I can apply makeup over top.

on 2/21/2015 10:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I. Love. This. Moisturizer. I don't have bad acne, but I do get occasional breakouts and this is the only moisturizer I've tried that I feel actually fights to clear them up. I use this every single night and it dries quickly and leaves me skin feeling smooth and hydrated but not at all greasy, making it a great option for daytime wearing too. Overall a wonderful moisturizer, I'm at the end of my bottle to the point where the pump won't get the product out anymore but I'm still attempting to use it all up! I'll be repurchasing soon for sure, and in the future as well!

on 2/13/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this product made me break out. It felt great on my skin though and so I was disappointed. I'm sure this is a great product for people who don't have oily skin though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

So reading through reviews this product seems to either improve skin greatly or make acne worse. Unfortunately for me it's the latter, my face has more breakouts. Shame because it was kinda pricy for me. I would repurchase aveeno again but not the clear complexion type.

on 2/7/2015 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this moisturizer is very lightweight and leaves a soft velvety finish. the only problem was it broke me out on my cheeks. :(

on 1/17/2015 11:50:00 PM

This product doesn't really do anything for me. It doesn't worsen my acne but I feel like it also doesn't improve it at all. Also it doesn't really even moisturize my skin much?

The packaging is really nice and I find the fragrance to be pleasant (much more pleasant than a lot of other moisturizers that I've used) but I use this after I apply acne cream which dries my face out a lot, and I'm pretty sure this stuff does nothing to get rid of the dry flakeyness...

on 1/14/2015 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm using this right now and it has cleared my skin up! My face hasn't been this clear since I used Murad moisturizer!

on 1/5/2015 2:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

History of my absolutely traumatic skin: I broke out badly in the summer of 2013 in horrible cystic acne from a dramatic shift in hormones and have been suffering ever since. I've went to my dermatologist and have paid over $500 worth of products that completely ruined my skin. I finally decided to break free from my products from the dermatologist as it did not seem to get better, and switched to my Yes to.... tomatoes facial scrub, and bought this moisturizer on a whim. These two products together do WONDERS for my skin, and I haven't broken out that much as I did before. The only con I have is that it's normally $15 Canadian and can be a little drying on my skin, but I'm willing to suffer. absolutely blown away by this.

Popular Moisturizers