October 22, 2014 | 1072 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Bunnybonbon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a product junky, bought this on a whim at target with the foaming cleanser. I was trying to get rid of black heads, it feels good but broke me out the worst I've ever been with whiteheads which I NEVER get!!! In the trash it will go!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by misskc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! I use it day and night along with the clear complexion foaming cleanser and it is the only moisturizer I've been able to find that does not break out my extremely sensitive combination skin. I think this is probably not a product for everyone, like people with extremely dry skin, because of the salicylic acid. But if you know your skin you should be able to determine if this is right for you. I see people rating it lower because of the price, but I have tried even more expensive moisturizers that promised to do the same things this one does, and they ALL made me break out. My tip is DO NOT buy this product at a store like Ulta where they mark up the price, it is always $14 at Target or Walmart. Wait for it to go on sale at one of those stores and buy it then. Totally worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really waned this to work out. It did make my skin feel really soft, but it also irritated it. My skin would turn red when I applied this. I wish it didn't have a fragrance in it because my skin is too sensitive for that. It's also pretty expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by SassyTiny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard about this product through a coworker and I don't know if its been working for me.I purchased . It about two weeks ago. My coworker also suggested the cream wash that goes along with it.I'm trying my best to be patient but it's hard to do.I can't help it I want my acne to clear over night .Maybe I'll see what it does after a month..ca

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by quickcroscutt

Even though this is fairly expensive for a drugstore moisturizer, I am in love with this stuff. It's totally worth the splurge. I would recommend this over a high end moisturizer any day. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and it completely cleared up my painful, stubborn acne. I use this along with the clear complexion cleanser. Anytime you use salicylic acid, keep in mind it takes a little while to work and there may be an initial breakout. That's normal. Everyone's skin reacts differently to it. I had an initial breakout at first, since my skin likes to overreact to everything new, and after 2 months, I saw really nice results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jenmac24

Love this! It does not irritate my skin or make me break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by prettyBOSSet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always apply a small amount after washing my face before bed and this product makes my skin oily. I'm not a fan of oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahfree89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this lotion with their clear complexion cream cleanser for a couple of years now and it is always my go to. it has helped to reduce redness and inflammation and is very light weight, not greasy at all. that being said I have started mixing a drop or 2 of jojoba oil in the morning and 4 drops at night. this is the perfect blend for my sensitive, usually acne prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by MissCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's good to my skin because it is oil free when applied correctly, but it doesn't affect my pimples at all. Rather pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It moisturizes my skin, but doesn't make me greasy, even in the summer! Plus it does seem to help with blemishes, but I have also switched to a gentler cleanser which is probably contributing to that as well. Regardless, I will buy this one again, Aveeno make awesome products