February 27, 2015 | 1850 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2015 10:12:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I. Love. This. Moisturizer. I don't have bad acne, but I do get occasional breakouts and this is the only moisturizer I've tried that I feel actually fights to clear them up. I use this every single night and it dries quickly and leaves me skin feeling smooth and hydrated but not at all greasy, making it a great option for daytime wearing too. Overall a wonderful moisturizer, I'm at the end of my bottle to the point where the pump won't get the product out anymore but I'm still attempting to use it all up! I'll be repurchasing soon for sure, and in the future as well!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2015 8:58:00 AM More reviews by DianaK33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily skin and this product made me break out. It felt great on my skin though and so I was disappointed. I'm sure this is a great product for people who don't have oily skin though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2015 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Bluebutterfly12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

So reading through reviews this product seems to either improve skin greatly or make acne worse. Unfortunately for me it's the latter, my face has more breakouts. Shame because it was kinda pricy for me. I would repurchase aveeno again but not the clear complexion type.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2015 4:02:00 AM More reviews by oliviat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this moisturizer is very lightweight and leaves a soft velvety finish. the only problem was it broke me out on my cheeks. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2015 11:50:00 PM More reviews by cggates

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product doesn't really do anything for me. It doesn't worsen my acne but I feel like it also doesn't improve it at all. Also it doesn't really even moisturize my skin much?

The packaging is really nice and I find the fragrance to be pleasant (much more pleasant than a lot of other moisturizers that I've used) but I use this after I apply acne cream which dries my face out a lot, and I'm pretty sure this stuff does nothing to get rid of the dry flakeyness...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 5:14:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm using this right now and it has cleared my skin up! My face hasn't been this clear since I used Murad moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 2:18:00 AM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

History of my absolutely traumatic skin: I broke out badly in the summer of 2013 in horrible cystic acne from a dramatic shift in hormones and have been suffering ever since. I've went to my dermatologist and have paid over $500 worth of products that completely ruined my skin. I finally decided to break free from my products from the dermatologist as it did not seem to get better, and switched to my Yes to.... tomatoes facial scrub, and bought this moisturizer on a whim. These two products together do WONDERS for my skin, and I haven't broken out that much as I did before. The only con I have is that it's normally $15 Canadian and can be a little drying on my skin, but I'm willing to suffer. absolutely blown away by this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by boonie2007

This stuff is absolutely amazing! Any problem you could have with your skin I have it & this moisturizer is a life saver! I have dry, very oily, red, sensitive, acne prone skin and after only using this for a week my skin is less red, moisturized, slightly less oily, & my acne is almost completely gone! Seriously amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Gydlozano

Best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin. I don't have severe acne but I do get break outs, especially around my cheek area, lower jaw, and somewhat on my forehead. This moisturizer cleared up my mild acne within a couple of days and my skin already looks more evenly toned! I use it day and night, before I put on my make up in the morning too and it gives me a nice glow. This moisturizer is oil free so it gives you a matte, yet moisturized finish and it doesn't dry out your skin. priced at 14.99 at target, a little pricey for a drug store moisturizer BUT ITS WORTH IT! I love how it has a pump too.

I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by AddiNoRegrts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third bottle! I love love love this face lotion, it does not break me out, it gives me enough moisture. I just love it!