November 24, 2014 | 2061 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - Salon Pro Pearl Styler

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only straightener that ever seems to have worked for me. With hairspray it holds very well all day and has a screen, where you can set the temperature, ect. It has an auto time shut off and it heats up exceptionally fast (Within less than a minute every time). I love the classy black and white look it has too. I would pay double what I paid for this product easily. I love it. Many people I know prefer this to expensive brands like GHD that can cost almost three times as much! Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ironizzy

My hair is frizzy, thick, crazy, and seems to be a bunch of textures at once. It's not as bad and as unmanageable as it used to be, but it's still crazy. Straightening my hair is my favorite way to style it and I love the way it looks. It's been really hard to find a great, well-priced straightner that can handle all of the craziness that is my hair and this straightner completes the job. The other straightners that I've used have never given me that stick-straight look I've been searching for. Until I came across this one. It leaves my hair straight all day (no hairspray or anything needed), shiny, and feeling soft! The heat settings work well and I enjoy the lock/unlock options for the settings. The only downside I can think of is that for some reason on my first purchase of this straightner, one of the plates just stopped working. It was probably because I had dropped it two or three times, so be careful with them. Hands down, the best straightner I've ever used and I absolutely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I was starting to get a little disgruntled with the old Remington straightener I had been using for a few years, it was one of the wet-2-straight lines, one with a row tiny holes in the plates, pain in the ass because after a while my hair products (conditioning/styling stuff) starts clogging it up, and it doesn't do it's job properly anymore. This one was on sale at Target along with a Salon 5000 Pro pack hair dryer for $98AUD, I was moving back and forth between 2 cities and I didn't want to have to pack my dryer and straightener all the time... so I looked up reviews and it seems to have pretty good overall review... after 2 days consideration, I went ahead and bought them.

The straightener is amazing. Well, when the temperature don't fluctuate too much where I am... My hair manage to stay reasonably straight most of the time, and keeps a natural look when it's not dead straight the way I like it, but not ridiculously poofy like before I subjected it to the straightener, or else it's thick, coarse, and has a mind of it's own, and decides which way it wants to point - all directions! it is lightweight, incredibly smooth to use (doesn't feel like I am dragging it through my hair), heats up in 10 seconds, and takes 20 minutes instead of my usual 40 to straighten my hair by sections (just past shoulder length). I also use a straightening brush when I do my hair, so it's a plus. I love it, doesn't cost as much as GHDs, does it's job properly.