July 28, 2014 | 1347 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - Salon Pro Pearl Styler

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I was starting to get a little disgruntled with the old Remington straightener I had been using for a few years, it was one of the wet-2-straight lines, one with a row tiny holes in the plates, pain in the ass because after a while my hair products (conditioning/styling stuff) starts clogging it up, and it doesn't do it's job properly anymore. This one was on sale at Target along with a Salon 5000 Pro pack hair dryer for $98AUD, I was moving back and forth between 2 cities and I didn't want to have to pack my dryer and straightener all the time... so I looked up reviews and it seems to have pretty good overall review... after 2 days consideration, I went ahead and bought them.

The straightener is amazing. Well, when the temperature don't fluctuate too much where I am... My hair manage to stay reasonably straight most of the time, and keeps a natural look when it's not dead straight the way I like it, but not ridiculously poofy like before I subjected it to the straightener, or else it's thick, coarse, and has a mind of it's own, and decides which way it wants to point - all directions! it is lightweight, incredibly smooth to use (doesn't feel like I am dragging it through my hair), heats up in 10 seconds, and takes 20 minutes instead of my usual 40 to straighten my hair by sections (just past shoulder length). I also use a straightening brush when I do my hair, so it's a plus. I love it, doesn't cost as much as GHDs, does it's job properly.