July 25, 2014 | 1774 users online

Eyes - Mary Kay - Storm shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect black eyeshadow. Not SO pingmented as MAC carbon but very close!!! and a lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by coloryouclingto

I have PPP skin w/ rose undertones.
Things this does well:
1) the BEST black e/s I have ever used. the shade is perfect, it's not harsh at all
2) blends incredibly well!
3) never falls off on my face
4) incredible as eye liner

Things it does poorly:
1) again, Mary kay pacaging is dumb if you don't have a MK case

LOVE it. can't say enough about how great it is. It has no shimmer or anything and does such a great job of looking soft -- which I find many black e/s just can't do

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 10:21:00 AM More reviews by jdcheekgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this shadow. No sparkle whatsoever. Doesn't crease. Blends well. I use it as a subtle "liner" since traditional eyeliner makes me look like a racoon. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by baal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite shadow from MK. Super smokey eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2002 4:06:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I accidently called this "smoke" in my previous review. Oops! Anyway - this is their "Blackest Black" e/s back in a better formula & by itself & not with the gunmetal grey "black onyx" doubled up in a pan. This is a perfect deeply pigmented BLACK matte shadow. I love it & use it all the time for a superb smoky eye look. An absolute staple for me. Try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2002 2:04:00 PM More reviews by I_Lightuparoom

I have tried alot of Black e/s, and all of them turn blue on me. Well this e/s is a pure black e/s with no shimmer. It stays black on me too, its blacker when wet.