July 28, 2014 | 2061 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Cobalt

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

I don't think words can convey how much this eyeliner sucks. SUCKS! I've never used such a horrible liquid eyeliner. The application is awkward and it couldn't be less opaque. Watered down maybe? If you want a nicely pigmented line, you're going to have to do this in stages, because the formula just pushes itself around if you try to apply more liner on a bare area. Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I didn't have the same experience at all with this liner. I wanted to pop up my liner so I tried this in cobalt. I swatched it at Sephora and let it dry on the back of my hand and it didn't BUDGE. I was so impressed I also bought black and now think I'm going back for Amber. I've had it on today at work and I'm at hour 7 of an 11 hour day at a mall and I have this over the top of my black liner and it is as bright as it was when I put it on no smudge or wear. Now I won't discount the other reviewer. I have fairly dry skin and I moisturize my lids pretty intently so that may have some effect but for me this liner pen is the bomb and I'm excited to try some of the other colors!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

I recently purchased this eyeliner in Cobalt at a makeup show.
The color is beautiful, a fun blue to wear over the summer.
The application is awful, does not glide on the eye lid very well, you have to go over the same line multiple times, and to top it off it starts fading after 3-4 hours.
Would not recommend :(