October 30, 2014 | 1571 users online

Scrubs - Boots - Boots Botanics Age Defense Microdermabrasion Polish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the closest cheap/drugstore dupe to my favorite exfoliating scrub (Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant), which is also similar to Kiehl's Epidermal Retexturizing Micro Dermabrasion.

While the texture is pretty much identical, the scent and moisture is different (less moisturizing). Pound for pound, though, it really does the exact same thing at one fifth of the price or less. Worth every penny of $13...as opposed to $80 or $50 respectively.

This gets rid of all dry patches, minimizes fine lines, and allows products to penetrate better and be more effective. Makeup also applies much more smoothly and evenly (and you need less of it) with regular use...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim and have been using it for a few months now. It's a really great every other day kind of exfoliant. It's not as harsh as other pumice-based products I've used and while my skin is a little red immediately afterwards, it looks glowing within twenty minutes. I highly recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very fine scrub which when applied does not feel too rough and instantly makes your skin feel soft. I use this weekly and have been regularly using it for about two months but I am not a fan. It is reasonably priced, decent packaging and I like Boots stuff but it makes my skin red. No glow just patchy redness and within half a day a few under the skin bumps in places I do not tend to get spots. This is going in the rubbish bin because I have persevered but it just makes me look worse and when I removed my foundation tonight my skin was still blotchy red. Much prefer Dermalogica microfoliant as it is super soft to apply and does render a glow and healthy appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by cavettebuford

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Being that I have oily skin and blemishes, I never shy away from exfoliators. When I received this, I was quite excited to use it. The finely milled pumice really works to smooth away that layer of dead skin cells and renew your skin. Plus with the added bonus of the Ginko as the active plant extract, it really helps to reproduce that collagen and elastin. Definitely purchasing again.

Please only use once a week. Seems too harsh to use more than directed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this. I am on my second tube of this finely milled pumice-based scrub. Pumice is too harsh to use on the face, I think. So I use this on my legs before I shave and to rid myself of KP. I also use it weekly on my hands and feet.