MAC Heaux

4.5

on 9/24/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

One of my favorites! It's a dark (but not too dark) berry, retro matte (my favorite texture also) color. So beautiful that I bought 3 back ups. Something I hardly do. Just stunning! I really wish it wouldn't have been a limited edition.

on 2/17/2014 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had always been scared to use dark lippies but this is the perfect lip shade for me, it's a reddish/wine colored lipstick that has the perfect matte finish. I love that even if it's retro matte, it isn't as dry as Ruby Woo. Just use a lip balm underneath.

on 11/20/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite lipstick shade ever!!!!!!!! Keep 'em coming, Riri!

on 9/8/2013 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I really was pleasantly surprised at this. Got it online finally along with Woo and Boy and I just say that this is a very flattering shade on my NW45 complexion. All day people kept asking me what was on my lips and it is very fun to watch reactions when one says "Heaux." I admit I got a kick out of it every time. The retro matte texture saturates your lips in color. I think I need to get a backup of this... 5 lippies all the way. I will be wearing this all through fall. Lastly, Beet lipliner by MAC matches this perfectly.

on 7/28/2013 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got it bc of the name lol just love the creativity in this.... Love it!! Alot like diva but it has it makes its own statement!!!!! Long wear.... 😎 If I could buy again I would!!!!

on 7/13/2013 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The name of this color (smh lol) made me hesitant to buy it but it's a very flattering color! Heaux is a deep berry 'retro matte' released in MAC/Rihanna's summer collection. I can see this color looking good on a diverse array of complexions. It will make your teeth look whiter & still try to use lip balm before application. Wish MAC could make this a permanent color!!

Pros: Long lasting, a bit smoother application vs. regular matte lippies, the price, whitens teeth.

Cons: A bit drying, taking 2hrs to buy this & it's sold out!

on 7/12/2013 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this shade! And love that it's buildable--I can do a lighter day shade by dabbing it on or really apply it for . The retro-matte finish IS very dry (like, drag your skin dry vs smoothly gliding on haha), but it's not like they haven't acknowledged or advertised otherwise. I find that putting a lip balm or some rose salve underneath helps make it less so and also aids with application. The color payoff is great and it lasts for a long time without feathering--I usually wear this sans lip liner. On Temptalia, the color seems to be identical to MAC Rebel with less sheen; however, I find it to be a touch redder. Perhaps the flash washed them out some. I would describe the color as "pomegranate" more than berry. I'm so bummed it's LE because the color suits my coloring perfectly and doesn't look as loud as a true red. I wear this casually during the day and I love it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is supposed to be a berry shade but on my pigment lips, it shows up as red. As a matter of fact, it looks exactly the same as ririwoo. Disappointed in this one.

Popular Lipsticks