August 20, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Heaux

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had always been scared to use dark lippies but this is the perfect lip shade for me, it's a reddish/wine colored lipstick that has the perfect matte finish. I love that even if it's retro matte, it isn't as dry as Ruby Woo. Just use a lip balm underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

My favorite lipstick shade ever!!!!!!!! Keep 'em coming, Riri!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really was pleasantly surprised at this. Got it online finally along with Woo and Boy and I just say that this is a very flattering shade on my NW45 complexion. All day people kept asking me what was on my lips and it is very fun to watch reactions when one says "Heaux." I admit I got a kick out of it every time. The retro matte texture saturates your lips in color. I think I need to get a backup of this... 5 lippies all the way. I will be wearing this all through fall. Lastly, Beet lipliner by MAC matches this perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by SiSantita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it bc of the name lol just love the creativity in this.... Love it!! Alot like diva but it has it makes its own statement!!!!! Long wear.... 😎 If I could buy again I would!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The name of this color (smh lol) made me hesitant to buy it but it's a very flattering color! Heaux is a deep berry 'retro matte' released in MAC/Rihanna's summer collection. I can see this color looking good on a diverse array of complexions. It will make your teeth look whiter & still try to use lip balm before application. Wish MAC could make this a permanent color!!

Pros: Long lasting, a bit smoother application vs. regular matte lippies, the price, whitens teeth.

Cons: A bit drying, taking 2hrs to buy this & it's sold out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ni5z

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this shade! And love that it's buildable--I can do a lighter day shade by dabbing it on or really apply it for . The retro-matte finish IS very dry (like, drag your skin dry vs smoothly gliding on haha), but it's not like they haven't acknowledged or advertised otherwise. I find that putting a lip balm or some rose salve underneath helps make it less so and also aids with application. The color payoff is great and it lasts for a long time without feathering--I usually wear this sans lip liner. On Temptalia, the color seems to be identical to MAC Rebel with less sheen; however, I find it to be a touch redder. Perhaps the flash washed them out some. I would describe the color as "pomegranate" more than berry. I'm so bummed it's LE because the color suits my coloring perfectly and doesn't look as loud as a true red. I wear this casually during the day and I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is supposed to be a berry shade but on my pigment lips, it shows up as red. As a matter of fact, it looks exactly the same as ririwoo. Disappointed in this one.