August 20, 2014 | 1902 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - Lilac & Freesia Seasonal Collection

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by acereader

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lilac & Freesia is my favorite softsoap scent. All my guest that have used it love it also. I hope they bring it back. I have not found a scent that I like better and am upset I can't get it. I am trying to find a site where I can order it. Please bring it back!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

So I picked this up a few months ago on clearance at Target...I see why it was on clearance lol.

Normally I love Softsoap bodywashes but I like this one in all aspects except for the scent.

When I 1st came across this I smelled it and it wasn't bad it was straight up the scent of lilac with hints of freesia and hints of a soapy cream if that makes sense.

My husband and son both were like nope it smells like old lady/grandma lol needless to say they were right after a few uses I was like omg I smell like a old lady!

Overall this one lathers up great and rinses well. My skin feels hydrated after using this. It truly smells nice til the old lady scent kicks in and on me the scent lingered around lightly til I used a body lotion and perfume to mask it.

I had a few of my friends smell this when they came over and they all said it smelled like a grandma kind of scent..and a "grandma & lilac" scent is a no lol

I will use this up wich will be soon but I'd never repurchase this one in particular....maybe if they made a bodywash with a scent that was truly lilac cuz I do love the scent of actual lilacs...