November 26, 2014 | 1240 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this. Shadows are great- some more pigmented than others as was written by other reviewers. Chai (beautiful smokey bronze) and Caf (wonderful transition color) are my most used and loved shadows. But the star of this palette goes to the bronzer which I didn't expect to love as much as I do. It is the perfect bronzer for me. I've found myself reaching for it over my Guerlain Terracota bronzer. The Coral blush is so beautiful and blends out great. Considering the quality and price of this palette, I think it is such a steal. Great for traveling too!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by lizzluvzlilA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LIKE Lorac but not really into this palette just not colors I can use. Blush is okay

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I bought this solely for convenience. I'm a student so I don't have time in the morning to dig around finding my eyeshadow, bronzer, and blush and this has definitely cut my getting ready time in half. However, after owning the Lorac Pro palette, I was completely underwhelmed by the shadows in this palette. The pigmentations were overall inconsistent. Pearl and Shell weren't very pigmented on the lids and Chai and Mink were wayyy too pigmented to be blended out. The matte black was chalky as well. I know I'm nitpicking but it just doesn't compare to the shadows in Lorac's other palettes. The blushes aren't anything to die for but the bronzer is nice and lasts all day. I normally love Lorac but this just didn't work out for me. Even though this is discontinued at Sephora, I did see this "Sephora Exclusive" Pro To Go sold at Ulta

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim on Sephora. It was for around $29 on sale so I thought i get something for traveling. I cannot believe how amazing the eyeshadows are in this palette. They are so buttery soft and last for a long time. I own all 3 Naked palettes and i can say that these eyeshadows are much better in quality. The blushes were pretty good aswell. I think i will def look into purchasing a full Lorac palette after this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This palette is amazing. There is not one bad thing I could say about it. It's rare to find a palette where I genuinely love every eyeshadow that is in it.. I can't stay that I love every eyeshadow in my Naked 2 palette but I CAN say that I love every eyeshadow in the Lorac pro To go palette. Every eyeshadow is so pigmented and buttery soft... They are top notch quality. The face products are nice but nothing amazing. I'm usually more a fan of natural colored blush but I do love the pink blush. The coral blush and bronzer aren't bAd just not a first choice for me. I highly recommend this palette though, especially if you love simple neutral eyes. You will not be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately I am returning this. LORAC e/s just don't work well for me. They wear off quickly and appear muddy. I had the same experience with the Pro palette. It looks like a great product for others though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect palette for traveling. The colors are all so pigmented, creamy, and subtle. I also love the packaging, it's very sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by angellmu

This palette is such a joy to use! It has everything I need for a day or night look and all the products are amazing in my opinion. Love all the eyeshadows, which work great together, and also (unexpectedly I might add) the face products! I would have bought the coral blush and the bronzer full sized if I could.

It's just a perfect travel/on the go palette, it even has two pretty decent brushes included. I love how nice and practical the packaging is. Though it does get dirty quite easily, which is the only thing I don't like about it.
I just love opening this palette every morning and do my makeup (most days just a simple look). Creamy and beautiful eyeshadows and some nice blushes and a bronzer all in one nice little palette - what's not to love? I certainly love it! Even more than the regular pro palette. There's just something about how practical and small it is. Everyone should get a PRO TO GO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

Would I repurchase? Why yes, I already have! I love this little palette, it is perfect for travel, which I do a lot of for work. The colors represented are very complimentary and I think they work well for most people. I love that she was thoughtful to give twice the amount of the lighter eyeshadow shades so that they could be used as a base. Honestly, this has become a staple in my make-up collection and stays on top of my vanity all the time. It is one of the first make-up items I grab when packing for a trip and when using, it has made my routine so easy to have everything in one handy palette that I have cut my application time down by 20 minutes. I was so impressed with this palette that I purchased an extra to have on-hand if it is ever discontinued.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been a Carol Shaw LORAC fan for years. This little baby is fabulous. The blushes are generous and super long lasting. I love both the pink and coral shades. The shadows are also generously filled in this palette. Nice for travel to have it all together, and her shadows and product line are of unsurpassed superior quality as far as I have seen. My fave Holy Grail Blush is still her Soul shade. I adore the buildability and pigment rich butteriness of her shadows and blushes. This stuff rocks, you will not be disappointed in the purchase. So happy I got the one.