LORAC PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette

4.3

on 3/24/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Perfect for traveling or as a gift for someone that does and I love that it comes with brushes and a mirror. The packaging is a bit bulky, but it comes with six eyeshadows (2 that can double as highlighters or adding a glow), 2 blushes and a bronzer. I found the eyeshadows to be pigmented and silky going on. The blushes are flattering all though I already have flushed cheeks. The bronzer is very nice and doesn't go on muddy looking. I bought mine from Ulta for about thirty dollars. Now to just pick up the pro palette 2....

on 2/27/2015 4:15:00 PM

This is a great little palette if you want to travel light or are going away and do not want to bring your entire bathroom vanity with you.

In the pan, the shades look gorgeous. However, I found the eyeshadows to lack pigment and be patchy (even with a primer) and the blushes to be a little chalky. The tiny little brushes that come with this are pretty underwhelming. I suppose you could sub a couple other travel-size brushes. To me the brushes in this are just..not good...not that this is a huge factor, but in reviewing this product, I wanted to share my thoughts on the brushes, too, since they are part of the palette.

It is nice that it has a mirror with it. This might be nice to take to the gym or the office for touch-ups, that sort of thing.

I would not by any means use this as an everyday product, but for being in a pinch and wanting a good bit of product in the minimum amount of space, this might be a good choice. There is no scent in any of the products that I can detect, and none of these products irritated my skin, so that is a bonus. Just not the greatest shadows or blushes out there. The bronzer..mehh..again, to me I think this is mainly a convenience thing, not something I would gravitate towards with any regularity.

on 1/29/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This has got to be my new favorite palette for traveling! It has all the color you need for a variety of looks all in a compact case. Just add foundation, concealer, and lipstick and you're good to go. Check out my youtube video for more details. You can't go wrong with this palette!

on 12/9/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- good variety
- pigmentation
- great for travel

CONS

- quality not as good as other Lorac palettes

COMMENTS: This palette isn't as good at their others, but I do like it. There isn't a shade I don't like in here. I'll get plenty of use out of this, but the buttery feel isn't there like in the Pro palettes. However, I don't have any major issues with this palette either. It's a nice little buy and perfect for travel.

Will repurchase.

on 8/14/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this. Shadows are great- some more pigmented than others as was written by other reviewers. Chai (beautiful smokey bronze) and Café (wonderful transition color) are my most used and loved shadows. But the star of this palette goes to the bronzer which I didn't expect to love as much as I do. It is the perfect bronzer for me. I've found myself reaching for it over my Guerlain Terracota bronzer. The Coral blush is so beautiful and blends out great. Considering the quality and price of this palette, I think it is such a steal. Great for traveling too!

on 6/14/2014 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

LIKE Lorac but not really into this palette just not colors I can use. Blush is okay

on 2/22/2014 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this solely for convenience. I'm a student so I don't have time in the morning to dig around finding my eyeshadow, bronzer, and blush and this has definitely cut my getting ready time in half. However, after owning the Lorac Pro palette, I was completely underwhelmed by the shadows in this palette. The pigmentations were overall inconsistent. Pearl and Shell weren't very pigmented on the lids and Chai and Mink were wayyy too pigmented to be blended out. The matte black was chalky as well. I know I'm nitpicking but it just doesn't compare to the shadows in Lorac's other palettes. The blushes aren't anything to die for but the bronzer is nice and lasts all day. I normally love Lorac but this just didn't work out for me. Even though this is discontinued at Sephora, I did see this "Sephora Exclusive" Pro To Go sold at Ulta

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim on Sephora. It was for around $29 on sale so I thought i get something for traveling. I cannot believe how amazing the eyeshadows are in this palette. They are so buttery soft and last for a long time. I own all 3 Naked palettes and i can say that these eyeshadows are much better in quality. The blushes were pretty good aswell. I think i will def look into purchasing a full Lorac palette after this.

on 1/2/2014 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This palette is amazing. There is not one bad thing I could say about it. It's rare to find a palette where I genuinely love every eyeshadow that is in it.. I can't stay that I love every eyeshadow in my Naked 2 palette but I CAN say that I love every eyeshadow in the Lorac pro To go palette. Every eyeshadow is so pigmented and buttery soft... They are top notch quality. The face products are nice but nothing amazing. I'm usually more a fan of natural colored blush but I do love the pink blush. The coral blush and bronzer aren't bAd just not a first choice for me. I highly recommend this palette though, especially if you love simple neutral eyes. You will not be disappointed.

on 12/28/2013 11:07:00 AM

Unfortunately I am returning this. LORAC e/s just don't work well for me. They wear off quickly and appear muddy. I had the same experience with the Pro palette. It looks like a great product for others though.

Video Reviews & Tutorials