January 25, 2015 | 1814 users online

Eyeliner - Jesse's Girl - Waterproof liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 3:43:00 AM More reviews by lgmarie

This is an awesome eyeliner. Perfect for creating a winged liner look! I love how black the color is, and how the tip is so precise. It's super inexpensive for a drugstore liquid eyeliner (pen form) and I would honestly say it's a great dupe for the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2015 10:25:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Would I repurchase? Uh yeah!! In fact it takes all I have to not want to have five back ups waiting for me. This wonderful pen not only looks nice package wise but it does the job for what 6 dollars? I have severely watery eyes and oily lids so I have a double whammy. This pen is waterproof for sure but for it not to smudge on the lid you have to prime or powder your lid to keep oil at bay. Otherwise, ladies...this is the one. 😍

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Found my HG liquid liner. First just to let you know I have hooded lids so eyeliners tend to transfer. Only product I have found that will not transfer is MAC fluid liner. This is the best liquid liner I have ever tried, and I have tried ALOT! Very pigmented, great lasting power, and most important does not transfer! The brush tip is the best. New HG eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by honeynutcheeri0s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner! It's the very first liquid eyeliner pen I have ever used & it was actually quite easy to get the hang of. The reason why I give it a 3 is because the brush tip gets frayed after repeated use. I thought it was a fluke with the first one I owned, but it happened again when I repurchased another one. I have to use my fingers to squish the tip back to a point. Other than that, I love the formula. It lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, i have already bought 2 more backups! I had previously been using the PF eyebooster liquid liner. I liked that one cuz of the brush...but the pigmentation wasn't that great. I would need to apply layers of it in order to get the opacity I wanted. The jesse's girl one has the SAME brush tip but the color is very intense!!! This is my HG liner!!! the ink is VERY black and also very waterproof!! I need to use an oil based remover in order to get all of this off at the end of the day!! I personally can NOT use felt tipped liners...and i prefer liquid over gel liners. The brush on this is very fine and provides the perfect amount of flexibility!!! you can create a very thin liner or a more bold line! I also LOVE the fact that it doesn't take FOREVER to dry! It dries very quickly once applied and doesn't budge at all! I will continue to purchase this over and over and over again!!! Also, i noticed it now comes in dark brown as well as cobalt blue!!! I will be making another order to purchase those 2 colors!!!

and big RAVE for being cruelty free!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liquid liner.

I have slightly hooded eyelids, and never have transferring or smudging, despite wearing for over 12 hours a day at work in the humid summer or winter.

The tip is fantastic. Great precision, and it stays in shape as long as you own the liner. It gives you good control over the product and dispenses just the right amount for an opaque line that dries down quickly.

My usual problem with liner pens is that they tend to dry out on me extremely quickly, as I always apply liner after eyeshadow (and on top of the shadow at the lashline), and I'm assuming this is what dries out the pen faster. I don't have that problem with this liner. It applied just as nicely on the day it ran out 2 months after daily use as the day I bought it. I will say the VERY FIRST use of a new pen will sometimes run a teeny bit if you have fine lines around your eyes, but I find if I blot the tip slightly, it fixes this issue.

Overall, I love this liner and will continue to repurchase as long as it exists. For the price, it's definitely worth trying out, especially if you're new to liquid liner and want an easy application experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Kellybearxoxo

It's cruelty free, affordable, and an amazing product. Before, I wasn't really a fan of liquid eyeliners because they're so messy and I wasn't that skilled at applying it to begin with, but I love this product so much, I myself have oily lids, but I always wear it over a primer and/or eyeshadow so can't really say that it would last all day if you have it by itself without eyeshadow or primer. It's so easy to use with the pen and it's so cheap; 7$ for a product I'd spend 20$+ for = win. My only complaint is there aren't any Rite Aids near where I live so I have to order online =/

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by saflee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought a double pack on Groupon for $10. I read reviews saying it was precise, waterproof, long-wearing. I love the brush applicator and the sleek silver packaging. It applies smooth, dark and with precision. Seemed perfect! However, throughout the day my eyeliner started to transfer to my lid.

I wear liquid eyeliner religiously. My go-to product the is the Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner. I used the same products I normally do; primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, go. For a week, 7 days straight, I used Jesse's Girl and every day, half way through the day it would smudge and transfer. On the 8th day, I went back to Kat Von D and had no problems.

I have oily lids in general, with or without primer. Jesse's Girl may be waterproof but may not be for the gals with oily lids. I would wear this again for dinner, a night out or short events because it IS pigmented and looks great. But for all day wear or even just an 8 hour shift, it can't hold up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by nikiHeartsThis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail liquid liner! Waterproof, easy to use and inexpensive. Lasts all night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This liner performs every bit as well as my beloved Kat Von D Tattoo Liner at a fraction of the cost. It's the same basic concept - liquid liner pen with a thin brush tip rather than felt. This is a great design, as it prevents the tip from drying out too quickly like felt tip liners can.
This liner stays on all day. I apply this in the morning and it's still looking fresh late into the night, even after a rough gig. This stuff is almost as indestructible as the They're Real Push Up Liner (except this isn't an utter nightmare to apply).
I do wish it was a tiny bit blacker, but overall, that's not something I end up noticing too much after mascara anyway.
It's a breeze to apply - no skipping or tugging. Creating a sharp winged cat eye is a cinch. Getting in between my lashes to intensify the lash line? No sweat.
And it was just above $6. Which is incredible.
It can be difficult to find in person, but if you test the KVD Tattoo Liner and like how it performs, you can feel comfortable ordering this little baby online for 1/3 the price. Seriously, it's kind of amazing.