April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - Jesse's Girl - Waterproof liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the one and only thing out of about a year of ipsy bags that I loved and will repurchase. I am not a liquid liner person. Never used it before. I have super dry eyes so they water all the time. This liner is beginner friendly-I could use it perfectly. It is the most waterproof/tear proof eyeliner I have. Frequently I get watery eyes that makes my eyeshadow run in the outer corners. 95% of the time when I use this it acts as a barrier between the eyeshadow and my tears and keeps my eyeshadow from running. I'm amazed! I do feel like I went through it kind of quickly but maybe I just lost track of how much I use it, and I'm used to gel liner which I can NEVER use up. My only complaint is that I can only get it online where I live. I can't find it in any stores. So if you live in the Twin Cities MN area and have seen this in a store, message me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by RollerGirl1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in the september ipsy bag, and until today, it's been sitting in my eyeliner dish, unused since the first day. I have been recently lamenting the fact that my favorite type of liquid liner (long, thin felt tip, milani made one, as did L'Oreal, Maybelling, black opal, and YSL shocking) seems to have been phased out everywhere. All my backups have dried up. When i went to try to use the last of my MIlani one, then tried to use the stupid L'Oreal silkissmewhatever that I bought thinking it was liquid, both with crap results, I pulled out the JG

OH MY, this is GREAT! SO black, brush is thin, and TAPERED, like a real eyeliner brush, not those way too flexible, uncontrollable ones that are in every other liquid liner, and the reason I threw away my mac fluidline. The liner went on with nary a skip or bump, I used AO serum, sunscreen, and BB cream this morning at 930, and it is now 430pm, and the liner is PERFECT, even in the corners. I gave 4/5 lippies because i'm not sure of the longevity of the actual product/packaging, but I'll update as I find these things out. For now, and for $7, this stuff is great, and would be worth it to me, even if it only lasts 2 weeks.

I just shelled out big bucks for the marc jacobs magic marc'er liner on a whim when ordering from sephora, but if it's no better than this (and I can't imagine it would be) I'll be returning it and stocking up on JG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner for me! I used the kpalette 24 palette one before and this one is better by far. It doesn't irritate my eyes like the kpalette also lasts all day and doesn't budge at all. Also soo easy to use and precise. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I never thought I'd say this about a liquid liner, but this is fantastic. I was never a liquid liner person. I'm not very good at applying it, and I have hooded eyes so it never stayed put without transferring to my upper lids. So when I saw this in my Ipsy bag, I grunted in disgust and basically tossed it to the side. Thankfully the makeup fairies inspired me to try an Audrey Hepburn doe eye one day, and I tried this.

All the good things people have already have said about this are true. The point is PERFECT: not too long, not too short; neither to hard nor too soft; it doesn't practically puncture your eyelid. And it holds together so well that I didn't realize it was a brush rather than a felt-tip until someone pointed this out in their review. It's blacker than black. And it lasts a really long time, and never transfers to my upper lid unless I accidentally nap in it. (Yeah, I know: bad). It doesn't take forever to dry. I'm sure I could come up with more positives about this, but I think I've covered the most important details.

It's so easy for even a liquid liner hater like me to love it. If I can get a steady, precise line with this, then anybody can do it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I find this eyeliner to be perfect in everyway. It glides on pigmented, smoothly, the brush is easy to control, it sets quickly, and lasts ALL day. The metal packaging is nice, the brush is versatile and hasn't dried out on me after months of daily use. Best of all, this only retails for $7!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is 98% perfect. Very pigmented, easy to use, glides nicely, and stays put...for about a few hours. The reason I gave this 4 lippies is because I can put this eyeliner on around 11am, and by 4pm it strangely gets sticky, sticks to my upper lid and it smudges. I haven't experienced this with any other liner, from liquid to gel. So if I know I'm going out at night, I have to take my eye makeup off and do it all over again. So embarrassing in public though :( I would still highly recommend though, it may just be my eyes. Great eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sicaaa91

At first I really liked this product and for the first two weeks it was a HG for me, but then the brush tip started splitting. I thought I had a faulty one so I contacted customer service and they were super helpful. They sent me two brand new ones and I sent the old one back to their facility. After around a month of using my second Jesse's girl liquid eyeliner, I noticed the brush started to split again and eventually it looked like a paint brush by the time I used it up.

Longevity wise, the liquid liner lasted me about 3 months, maybe 1 month of maximum eyeliner wear with not problems with the brush tip splitting. I wore this everyday by the way and used very little pressure when applying this on my lids. Maybe I got two faulty ones. I just started on my third tube of jesse's liquid liner so we'll see how this one goes.

The formula, however, I love!! Waterproof, smudge proof and pigmented all in one! It would be my perfect eyeliner if the tip just did not split. :/ I have high hopes for this third one, the splitting of the brush is really the biggest downer I have with this eyeliner which is why I gave it 3 stars over all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this from my Sep. Ipsy bag-- New favorite liquid eyeliner!
The tip is like a really thin brush, and it makes it really easy to apply a perfect line, or wing. It is extremely long lasting and won't smudge away at all. So great for all day wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Silverspoon1450

Received this in my ipsy bag this month. By far my new favorite eyeliner. I absolutely love it. Very pigmented and has great staying power. Also, easily glides on for fool proof application. Will 100% continue using :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Oh my goodness, I LOVE THIS!!! The perfect brush - not a felt tip - for the thinnest line ever! I can apply this effortlessly every morning - no early morning makeup drama - and it lasts all day. When I want a stronger look I take a slanted brush and thicken the line with any shade of dark eyeshadow. This thing is fabulous!!!