August 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Eyeliner - Jesse's Girl - Waterproof liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in my Ipsy bag. I was never a liquid eyeliner person because it was just too messy and I never had good control of it. This one however is easy to use, and although it is a pen, the tip is made up of very thin bristles. It doesn't smudge on me and is really waterproof--it lasts all day without smudging. At the end of the day, it looks as good as it did when first applied. It comes off easily for me with a cleansing oil.

I don't think it's very, very black though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liner!!! This is my most reached for liquid liner now. I can't believe I never heard of this one before on the beauty blogs. I received this in my June Ipsy glam bag. This is the full sized product and not a sample size. The retail on this is $6.99 at Rite Aid. This comes in a really nice silver chrome pen with a tapered brush tip. I love the way I can get precise super fine lines with this as well as fill in for a thicker line. This stuff really stays on well too thoughout my day and that's even with this heat and humidity of summer. Waterproof? Yes, even in the pool. Granted I didn't submerge my face over and over and spend a lot of time beneath the water either, but this did not end up giving me raccoon eyes apres-pool like some mascaras can. This has a wonderful application and this glides right on evenly and smoothly. I am so happy I got this and would repurchase if it were sold locally or if I can get free shipping. I have heard others complain that theirs "exploded" but I haven't had any issues and I have been using this for about 3 weeks now. This is my new Holy Grail liquid liner. Yes, it's that good.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by lifeofhei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this in my June ipsy bag and I was so excited because everyone I've seen on YouTube has RAVED about it... I must say I am very disappointed. I followed the package's directions and shook the product and upon opening, it completely exploded. It's runny, inky, and absolutely unusable. May just be a few faulty products in the bunch -- as I see most reviews on here are positive, but I've also noticed that I'm not the only one to have this experience. The only saving grace for this eyeliner is the fact that I did receive it in my ipsy bag and did not pay outright for it. If that were the case, it'd be going right back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MysticalRukia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was excited to get this product in my ipsy bag this month so I could finally try it - and I must say it lives up to it's reputation! The formula is great and it's super easy to apply so long as you have a steady hand.

Believe me when I say this is not going ANYWHERE! I spent all day in the pool being squirted in the face by water guns and this didn't budge what so ever! I was majorly impressed because most eyeliners that claim to be water proof really aren't - at least in my personal experiences.

However, when it comes to removing this eyeliner.. That's where the trouble starts. I have never found an eyeliner that was so hard to get off. And with that in mind, be very careful when applying this.. Because if you mess up, (especially if you're wearing eyeshadow) you'll have to redo your entire eye because no wet Q-Tip is going to swipe this stuff off.

I wouldn't recommend this for daily use because of the difficulty removing it. But if you have a swim party, or predict you'll be crying or exposed to water for any reason, this will be your reliable best friend!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by jesstatman

I was so excited to try this from my ipsy bag this month. The silver packaging is slick and so cool. The brush tip is soft and looks as if it will give you a perfect wing. What ruins this is the formula of the actual product inside. It is so inky that within seconds of it being on my eye it bleed out on to my eyelid. it just feathered its self into the crevices of my skin. Then it bleed into my eyeball and turned the whites of my eye all black! Freaked me out. I definitely won't be recommending this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by ashleyford

I picked this up at Rite Aid because I needed some new eyeliner... I usually go with ELF or Wet N Wild because I'm on a budget but this packaging caught my eye. Had it a couple weeks now and I've had no issues with the brush drying out like some reviews say. It goes on well, is highly pigmented, and has a neat calligraphy like brush tip that is very easy to use. I'll be paying the extra money for this brand from now on unless I'm not near a Rite Aid or other retailer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the one and only thing out of about a year of ipsy bags that I loved and will repurchase. I am not a liquid liner person. Never used it before. I have super dry eyes so they water all the time. This liner is beginner friendly-I could use it perfectly. It is the most waterproof/tear proof eyeliner I have. Frequently I get watery eyes that makes my eyeshadow run in the outer corners. 95% of the time when I use this it acts as a barrier between the eyeshadow and my tears and keeps my eyeshadow from running. I'm amazed! I do feel like I went through it kind of quickly but maybe I just lost track of how much I use it, and I'm used to gel liner which I can NEVER use up. My only complaint is that I can only get it online where I live. I can't find it in any stores. So if you live in the Twin Cities MN area and have seen this in a store, message me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by RollerGirl1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in the september ipsy bag, and until today, it's been sitting in my eyeliner dish, unused since the first day. I have been recently lamenting the fact that my favorite type of liquid liner (long, thin felt tip, milani made one, as did L'Oreal, Maybelling, black opal, and YSL shocking) seems to have been phased out everywhere. All my backups have dried up. When i went to try to use the last of my MIlani one, then tried to use the stupid L'Oreal silkissmewhatever that I bought thinking it was liquid, both with crap results, I pulled out the JG

OH MY, this is GREAT! SO black, brush is thin, and TAPERED, like a real eyeliner brush, not those way too flexible, uncontrollable ones that are in every other liquid liner, and the reason I threw away my mac fluidline. The liner went on with nary a skip or bump, I used AO serum, sunscreen, and BB cream this morning at 930, and it is now 430pm, and the liner is PERFECT, even in the corners. I gave 4/5 lippies because i'm not sure of the longevity of the actual product/packaging, but I'll update as I find these things out. For now, and for $7, this stuff is great, and would be worth it to me, even if it only lasts 2 weeks.

I just shelled out big bucks for the marc jacobs magic marc'er liner on a whim when ordering from sephora, but if it's no better than this (and I can't imagine it would be) I'll be returning it and stocking up on JG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner for me! I used the kpalette 24 palette one before and this one is better by far. It doesn't irritate my eyes like the kpalette also lasts all day and doesn't budge at all. Also soo easy to use and precise. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I never thought I'd say this about a liquid liner, but this is fantastic. I was never a liquid liner person. I'm not very good at applying it, and I have hooded eyes so it never stayed put without transferring to my upper lids. So when I saw this in my Ipsy bag, I grunted in disgust and basically tossed it to the side. Thankfully the makeup fairies inspired me to try an Audrey Hepburn doe eye one day, and I tried this.

All the good things people have already have said about this are true. The point is PERFECT: not too long, not too short; neither to hard nor too soft; it doesn't practically puncture your eyelid. And it holds together so well that I didn't realize it was a brush rather than a felt-tip until someone pointed this out in their review. It's blacker than black. And it lasts a really long time, and never transfers to my upper lid unless I accidentally nap in it. (Yeah, I know: bad). It doesn't take forever to dry. I'm sure I could come up with more positives about this, but I think I've covered the most important details.

It's so easy for even a liquid liner hater like me to love it. If I can get a steady, precise line with this, then anybody can do it.