August 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Other - Whitening Lightning

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by cyhsarah

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, EVER. Very, very disappointing service. Very bad shopping experience.

I bought a large quantity of products from the Whitening Lightning site. After OVER A MONTH, I still have not received a shipping confirmation. I have sent SEVERAL emails to the Whitening Lightning team asking the SAME QUESTIONS EVERY TIME: if my order has been shipped? If it hasn't, when will it ship?

Sadly, not all emails were replied. When they DO reply me emails, they tell me the same thing: that my order is on manual verification. That's al. No approximate date or apology.

WHAT'S WORSE, is that in one email I wrote: "....all I got was slow replies". And one of the Whitening Lightning staff replied: "I don't recall the replies being slow". THAT'S it!!!!!!! NO APOLOGY, NOTHING. No assurance, no "please be patient", no "we're trying our best to clear our mails and orders". Nope, none at all.

It has been almost 2 months now and over 10 emails have been exchanged and I have asked AT LEAST 6 times: "May I know when my order will be shipped?" and NOT ONCE has this question been answered. At this point, I would very much want a refund. But that would be extremely disappointing as I did not just "LOAN" Whitening Lightning a few hundred bucks to give me bad service and then have them return that money to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Kaitersalad

Glad I read all the bad reviews on these products, I was ready to spend the $100 on the kit. Not going to happen now.:)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Dabsykins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

DO NOT FALL FOR THE PAID REVIEWS! I unfortunately did. Almost Every YouTube guru or beauty blogger raves about how great this is. I had tried crest before but made my teeth sensitive. So I thought obviously theres something great about whitening lightning if EVERYONE is talking about it. WRONG! I used one of the youtube discount codes. I think it was carly's. $65 for the kit and a pen. I think it came to around 80 or something with shipping. I used this product as instructed. Started at a shade 6. did 2 out of the 3 treatments of the actual kit. and a weeks worth of the pen. No fricken change! WTF! These people must get some sort of perk for promoting the kits. because it does not work!

Why am I so sure? because I have not seen emilynoel83 aka beauty broadcast or tati aka glamlifeguru do a video about this product. and they always have a disclaimer that they will not accept money in exchange for reviews.

Anyway I feel cheated. Oh and the review that I posted on their actual website.... I cant find it.

the only negative thing that i can find online is this... http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitening-Lightning/internet/Whitening-Lightning-whiteninglighteningcom-Teeth-whitening-teeth-whitening-pen-teeth-bl-895992

They def have good marketing going on, ill give them that

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by hdugg8

I bought the product using a voucher code from a YouTuber and I had really yellow stained teeth. Gross I know but I smoked and drank and drowned myself in coke every single day. The whitening lightning kit I used first and it didn't brighten my teeth as much as expected BUT it did clear up the stains really well which makes such a difference in appearance. The booster pen was definitely my favorite because it did the job over night and I noticed a stronger difference with the pen then the kit. Overall about the product I think it's really great but the company is abit of a joke. Their original prices are like $400 but they throw discount codes around like no tomorrow?! Why make the product that expensive? It makes no sense. I marked 3 for the price because it still costs $80 to get the two items and shipped over but the packaging is great, such a good idea to use a light and a shade tester. I marked it an overall rating of 4 because I think the company is abit cocky with their prices but the product is definitely a good investment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Here, I am referring to the Super Booster Pen & Bright Express Kit. I got both in a bulk deal on LivingSocial.

For the Bright Express Kit, I didn't notice much of a change. I believe that it says you are supposed to go down 2-3 levels. I thought that my teeth were slightly whiter, but it was hard to tell. I saw a friend use this kit, and her teeth did not change one bit.

HOWEVER, for the Super Booster Pen, it works. I definitely noticed a difference. If you keep on applying it at night for several days, you teeth will look noticeably whiter. I think that this product is worth the hype. Yet, I can't imagine paying $79 for it. I would probably pay around $20.

Overall, I do recommend the Super Booster Pen. Not a fan of the Bright Express Kit. This brand's products work better than any I have tried in the past.