July 29, 2014 | 1032 users online

Other - Whitening Lightning

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Kaitersalad

Glad I read all the bad reviews on these products, I was ready to spend the $100 on the kit. Not going to happen now.:)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Dabsykins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

DO NOT FALL FOR THE PAID REVIEWS! I unfortunately did. Almost Every YouTube guru or beauty blogger raves about how great this is. I had tried crest before but made my teeth sensitive. So I thought obviously theres something great about whitening lightning if EVERYONE is talking about it. WRONG! I used one of the youtube discount codes. I think it was carly's. $65 for the kit and a pen. I think it came to around 80 or something with shipping. I used this product as instructed. Started at a shade 6. did 2 out of the 3 treatments of the actual kit. and a weeks worth of the pen. No fricken change! WTF! These people must get some sort of perk for promoting the kits. because it does not work!

Why am I so sure? because I have not seen emilynoel83 aka beauty broadcast or tati aka glamlifeguru do a video about this product. and they always have a disclaimer that they will not accept money in exchange for reviews.

Anyway I feel cheated. Oh and the review that I posted on their actual website.... I cant find it.

the only negative thing that i can find online is this... http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitening-Lightning/internet/Whitening-Lightning-whiteninglighteningcom-Teeth-whitening-teeth-whitening-pen-teeth-bl-895992

They def have good marketing going on, ill give them that

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by hdugg8

I bought the product using a voucher code from a YouTuber and I had really yellow stained teeth. Gross I know but I smoked and drank and drowned myself in coke every single day. The whitening lightning kit I used first and it didn't brighten my teeth as much as expected BUT it did clear up the stains really well which makes such a difference in appearance. The booster pen was definitely my favorite because it did the job over night and I noticed a stronger difference with the pen then the kit. Overall about the product I think it's really great but the company is abit of a joke. Their original prices are like $400 but they throw discount codes around like no tomorrow?! Why make the product that expensive? It makes no sense. I marked 3 for the price because it still costs $80 to get the two items and shipped over but the packaging is great, such a good idea to use a light and a shade tester. I marked it an overall rating of 4 because I think the company is abit cocky with their prices but the product is definitely a good investment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Here, I am referring to the Super Booster Pen & Bright Express Kit. I got both in a bulk deal on LivingSocial.

For the Bright Express Kit, I didn't notice much of a change. I believe that it says you are supposed to go down 2-3 levels. I thought that my teeth were slightly whiter, but it was hard to tell. I saw a friend use this kit, and her teeth did not change one bit.

HOWEVER, for the Super Booster Pen, it works. I definitely noticed a difference. If you keep on applying it at night for several days, you teeth will look noticeably whiter. I think that this product is worth the hype. Yet, I can't imagine paying $79 for it. I would probably pay around $20.

Overall, I do recommend the Super Booster Pen. Not a fan of the Bright Express Kit. This brand's products work better than any I have tried in the past.