Bite Beauty Vouvray

Not tested on animals

HOLY GRAIL. I am obsessed with this lipstick. I wear it every single day, without fail. It is creamy and moisturizing and lovely. I honestly don't know how long lipsticks last, I am the worst gauge of that. I nervously rub my lips together as a bad habit (social anxiety) so I wouldn't even know if this would last several hours. But it doesn't bother me having to reapply lipstick.

I am super fair and the color on me is a light pink, but very wearable! It's not bright or in your face. It is just a soft, lovely shade. I can't say enough good things! AND it is made from healthy, good for you ingredients. I will buy this lipstick again and again. I will wear it forever!

My biggest complaint is that it lasted about 5 minutes before disappearing :( Zero staying power!

on 5/14/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice pale colour, which I'm not used to. I love the texture and the scent and the fact that the lipstick is healthy! That is SO important to me.I have six colours of this product (two mini double-ends and two full size) and I will be purchasing more as I am obsessed with this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my second Bite Beauty lipstick, my first being a sample size of Pepper. The formula for Vouvray is the same as Pepper - it's very moisturizing without being greasy or slippery at all and it didn't settle into my lip lines which is an issue I'm often susceptible to. I noticed a slight herbal scent but it didn't bother me and I'm generally sensitive to scent. However as with Pepper the pigmentation left something to be desired - I had to swipe the bullet back and forth on my lips several times to get the color to show up. For that reason, I wouldn't suggest wearing a lip balm underneath because that will make it apply even sheerer. The color is a pretty, soft pink that is slightly blue toned, but not so much that it makes it unwearable on my warm toned complexion.

Recommended for Medium Skin