December 19, 2014 | 1524 users online

Lipstick - Bite Beauty - Vouvray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by trishhh12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice pale colour, which I'm not used to. I love the texture and the scent and the fact that the lipstick is healthy! That is SO important to me.I have six colours of this product (two mini double-ends and two full size) and I will be purchasing more as I am obsessed with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second Bite Beauty lipstick, my first being a sample size of Pepper. The formula for Vouvray is the same as Pepper - it's very moisturizing without being greasy or slippery at all and it didn't settle into my lip lines which is an issue I'm often susceptible to. I noticed a slight herbal scent but it didn't bother me and I'm generally sensitive to scent. However as with Pepper the pigmentation left something to be desired - I had to swipe the bullet back and forth on my lips several times to get the color to show up. For that reason, I wouldn't suggest wearing a lip balm underneath because that will make it apply even sheerer. The color is a pretty, soft pink that is slightly blue toned, but not so much that it makes it unwearable on my warm toned complexion.