Bite Beauty Vouvray

3.7

Not tested on animals

My biggest complaint is that it lasted about 5 minutes before disappearing :( Zero staying power!

on 5/14/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice pale colour, which I'm not used to. I love the texture and the scent and the fact that the lipstick is healthy! That is SO important to me.I have six colours of this product (two mini double-ends and two full size) and I will be purchasing more as I am obsessed with this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my second Bite Beauty lipstick, my first being a sample size of Pepper. The formula for Vouvray is the same as Pepper - it's very moisturizing without being greasy or slippery at all and it didn't settle into my lip lines which is an issue I'm often susceptible to. I noticed a slight herbal scent but it didn't bother me and I'm generally sensitive to scent. However as with Pepper the pigmentation left something to be desired - I had to swipe the bullet back and forth on my lips several times to get the color to show up. For that reason, I wouldn't suggest wearing a lip balm underneath because that will make it apply even sheerer. The color is a pretty, soft pink that is slightly blue toned, but not so much that it makes it unwearable on my warm toned complexion.

Popular Lipsticks