November 23, 2014 | 1197 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Easy Baked

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

Is was something I was hoping to try, so I just got it in a swap; everything about it is beautiful. I liked half baked but easy baked is even more gorgeous (less yellow and more beige but not as pinky beige as Sin e/s). Same exact texture as half baked and baked e/s-- smooth and shiny metallic finish.

I can't wait to wear it on the eyes tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by bobloblaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For reference: I sit around NC 35-40ish most of the year. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

I bought Easy Baked on a whim at Sephora six or so months ago and I have easily worn it at least 5x a week since then. Easy Baked is a gorgeous brightening, light beige-y bronze. Think if MAC Ricepaper was more metallic and also had a browner undertone. It's not as dark or as yellow toned as Urban Decay's Baked, hence the name. It is so lovely, particularly as a brightening wash of color on the lid. I much prefer it to, say, the aforementioned Ricepaper, because it is slightly darker and looks more subtle on my lid. Ricepaper can be overpoweringly light on my skin tone if I'm not careful with it. I don't have that problem with this shadow.

True to the best of Urban Decay's shadows, this shade's formula is buttery smooth. I also do not get any fall out when I apply it. There are no glittery chunks in this eyeshadow.

I like to wear Easy Baked on my lid and brow bone with either a bit of bronzer through the crease (Benefit Hoola, in my case) or with a mixture of MAC Wedge + Soft Brown and winged liner. It has become my go-to work makeup because it looks effortlessly gorgeous, like I just happened to wake up that way. I always get compliments when I wear it. I definitely think this is a must-have for people with my skin tone in search of a brightening lid shade. This just might be the first eyeshadow I ever finish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite eye shadows ever! It is between a beige and a light bronze with the perfect amount of shimmer. I find that I usually get a lot of fall out with the more glittery Urban Decay shadows but Easy Baked has minimal. It really enhances my green eyes, too. I'm NC15 with pink cheeks due to rosacea and this shadow is great with my coloring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Easy Baked is what I wanted Half Baked to be - a pretty and wearable golden beige that doesn't pull too orange or brown. Not a lot to be said here other than it has the excellent pigmentation and texture most Urban Decay's newly formulated eye shadows have. I would definitely repurchase.