Inglot Mattifying Pressed Powder 3s

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This review is for the translucent pressed powder (01).

Was looking for a good setting powder that won't break the bank and found this. Considering this is compressed powder, you don't have to worry about powder messing your table/clothes/bag. This can be used to set makeup or even worn own its own after moisturiser. It does a good job at controlling oil. I do need to blot after several hours. That's normal. No product is meant to keep oil at bay all the time. I have oily/acne-prone skin, so it's important the products I use do not upset my skin. It doesn't clog pores or set into fine lines.

This is not a HD setting powder like MUFE, and this cost half the price. Price range (in Malaysia) is somewhere along the range of Revlon and L'oreal. The compact does not include an applicator/powder puff. I like that it's refillable so it saves you money from having to constantly repurchase the casing/palette and also good for the environment. I would definitely recommend this product this for those looking for a good, affordable compact translucent powder. You can even customise your powder in a larger palette to mix and match with other products - it's called the Freedom System.

Pros:
- Very concentrated
- finely milled (without oil)
- doesn't leave white cast (if you dust off the excess)
- great oil control
- refillable
- affordable
- paraben-free

Cons:
- only comes in 3 shades
- does not include applicator/powder puff

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I bought this for shine control which it does help.. I just hate that I have to reapply it. Also, when I put it on my nose, my pores look 3 times the size and I have to use my fingers to push the make up.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

What a great find! Fans of Ben Nye Banana will like this color as it imparts a similar "glow", adds a touch of warmth, and helps even out skin tone. This is truly mattifying, and it's not "talc-y" or cakey. My Ben Nye pressed powders always crumble on me, but Inglot seems to be packed in a higher concentration, so it's more durable for carrying around in a purse. I highly recommend this powder.

Recommended for Normal Skin