Bondi Sands - Self Tanning Foam Dark

4.2

on 8/16/2015 6:47:00 AM

This tan is great if you want a subtle tan. It went on with ease, wasn't patchy and smells amazing. However for me I like a dark tan and this product doesn't give that. You can't put it on either before going out.

on 8/10/2015 11:42:00 PM

this tan is okay for a night event but it goes on blotchy

on 8/3/2015 12:36:00 AM

This selftan isn't bad but I have tried better. The scent is quite strong, but does go on evenly. What I don't like is that it takes forever to dry, so does their cream. I will stick to my HAVA Self Tanning Mousse in future.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

The best fake tan I've ever tried. Affordable, gorgeous olive brown colour, smells good, lasts a long time, easily accessible.

on 6/3/2015 3:19:00 PM

BEST FAKE TANNER! A lot of "experienced" spray tanners seem to think they know better than everyone else but more than half the time look like orange/Dorito looking peeps. I am yet to meet a spray tanner with a nice bronze tan. So I don't listen to them when it comes to tan. Lol. Bondi is great. It's inexpensive and you get quite a few applications out of each bottle (I tan A Lot by the way!) whenever it's on sale I buy it in bulk. Everyone I have introduced this product to has tried it, loved it and bought it. Great to apply and isn't streaky at all. It's a lovely bronze colour so you don't ever have to worry about looking orange. Love the product, love it's results, love the packaging. I used to get spray tans but after using Bondi I will NEVER go get a spray tan again. If you're looking for a good self tanner, then go Bondi.

on 5/7/2015 4:27:00 PM

when i saw the pictures of this tans before and after picture, i was shocked! i went and bought the tan as soon as it came to the uk. I prepped my skin as i usually would the day before, but i found that it made my skin look dry, scaly, it made my skin itch. Also, i was highly dissappointed when i went to wash the guide colour off and the colour might aswell of fully come off, my skin had gone about one shade darker, if that. Ive never had a problem with any other tan, none have made me itch except from this one! if youre dry i wouldnt recommend this.

on 5/5/2015 5:16:00 PM

As a beautician trained in spray-tanning, I have come across and tried and tested so many fake tans and solutions from mousses and gradual tans....

For the price (15) in the UK, this being at the top end of the price spectrum for a self tanning mousse, I don't think this tan is worth the money at all! First of all, the dark foam isn't dark atall, even after applying 2 coats! After washing off it loses half of its colour anyway so goes even more pale!!! Tan doesn't last long and goes patchy and starts to rub off after about 2 days (even after moisturising daily)

Advantages: lovely holiday coconut smell, , looks even when applied and not washed off yet so could go out in public with it just being applied, goes on smooth
Disadvantages: quite expensive for what it is, tan didn't show up dark enough, doesn't dry fast so half of it rubs off on clothes! Doesn't last longer than 2 days after washed off!

I wouldn't buy this tan again but I had to give it a go, first and last time! the cheaper the tan, the better! I recommend St moriz mousse, 4!

on 4/20/2015 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to be in loveeee with this tan, before I discovered Loving Tan. I love that this tan is Aussie, however it's just wayyyyy too green for me. I am quite pale and at first adored product, the colour was a little green but nothing too obvious. With each use though it became more green-tinged and started to look a little unnatural ): I was struggling to match my foundations, purely because they were yellow-toned and nothing would match this tan. In addition, the smell is extremely strong and the product transferred alot onto my clothes and bed sheets. I think its good for people who are already dark and want a little bronze boost, otherwise the light/medium mousse from this range might be more suitable

on 4/14/2015 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Worst self tanner! If you are wanting an extremely subtle tan on extremely pale skin, then this will suit you, otherwise you will be extremely disappointed. Application is easy, doesn't streak and is relatively easy to blend. Many people comment on how well the tan wears off, I swear it's because you don't see the tan at all, only the colour guard, and once that's gone, you're lucky to go 1/2 shade darker. I have tried to layer this product up to increase the depth of colour; I have applied a thick coating to try and intensify the colour, I have left it on for 24 hours; nothing works; seriously gradual tanners give more colour than this stuff. Glad I got it on sale and tried it, and safe to say I won't ever be repurchasing. My bottle has lasted forever as I find using it is a complete waste of time to pull out the cabinet and can't wait for it to be empty. I will upload images of myself in the sun and shade, with nothing on my arm and a coat on my legs after the colour guard has washed off, as you can see I am not dark anyway, and this certainly didn't get me any darker, I have no idea how other girls show images of super dark skin using this product except for using some major filters etc
Full Size Image

Full Size Image

on 3/17/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Out of all the fake tanners I've used, this would have to be the best one. I am fairly light so i use the light shade and its the perfect color for me. I dont want it to appear obvious that I'm wearing fake tan - I just want some color so I'm not so white! Especially my legs!
I apply it on with the mitt and it gives a very even color, even on the ankles and knees (which is the hardest parts to look natural for me)
Its got a nice coconut smell and the tan lasts about 1 week. I noticed that if i apply it again 2-3 days later, it is patchy and streaky... But if i leave 1 week for the tan to completely fade and apply on freshly exfolilated skin again and its perfect for that week. I will be repurcahsing once I'm finished :)