October 22, 2014 | 2104 users online

Self Tanners - Bondi Sands - Self Tanning Foam Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by jpanj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Best self tanning product I've ever used -HG for sure!
Non-sticky, pleasant smelling, doesn't transfer, lasts a fairly long time if you moisturise consistently and develops into a deep, natural bronze colour -no orange.
Compared to another great brand, St Tropez, Bondi Sands is less expensive and develops into a much darker colour.
Price is usually $19.95, but stocked up 10 bottles as it was on sale at Priceline for $9.95 -doesn't have an SPF so they won't expire.
Will buy over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Mak3upObsessed

Holy grail tan! I've tried and tested just about every fake tan on the market and this is by far the best! I always struggle around my feet area to get it looking natural but with this tan it's 100 times better than other tan! Normally I get bright orange feet no Matter how little product I apply but with this tan it's kept to a minimum lol

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by jess6383

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw so many good reviews on this product so i decided to buy it.
it was my first time fake tanning and i have super pale skin. MAC studio fix in NW10 is too dark for me. i did everything i saw online to do (exfoliate,shave,moisturise etc) appiled the tan after my shower evenly with a mitt. woke up the next morning and showered it off and my arms turned orange!!!!!! the rest of my body was bearable but now my arms are bright orange :( i didn't think this would happen since i read sooooo many good reviews on this product and the foam had a green tinge so i thought that would neutralise the orange. :(

at least it smells nice

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this half price at Priceline for $10 just to try it out. It was my first time self tanning, having always had a spray tan done. This product made it so easy. It didn't stain my hands (I forgot to buy a tanning mitt and used my hands instead) and had an amazing scent of coconut. It didn't stain my clothes as it developed and dried down quickly but not so quickly that you couldn't blend it out.

I left it to develop for three hours and it didn't get that dark, more of a bronzed glow, so next time I might leave it on overnight to develop.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So so so so gooooood! Price is cheap compared to St Tropez, Sugar Baby and most of the popular brands. I use this with the Bondi Sands tanning mitt, and have had no problem with it :) I'm very pale and one layer of this im beautifully bronzed in 6 hours time. I like to add 2 coats - doesn't make me orange just a little darker :) lasts too! Def repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by klb88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would highly recommend this self tanner, easily on par with st Tropez mousse but darker. Fades off well. I'm a beauty therapist so have used all the professional tanning products- for a supermarket product it's amazing value.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. I am so so incredibly pale and a layer of this makes my skin look amazing. The smell is delicious as well. I haven't tried too many fake tans but I'm a huge fan of this. It's not extremely expensive compared to other popular tans like st tropez and I found the bottle has lasted a good while. It's $19.95 at price line in Australia so I say give it a go. I do one pump of this and one pump of moisturiser and it fades very evenly, love it! Also it's not an orange shade, rather a nice deep bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by tianamaepennisi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing colour, not orange at all and so dark however although it smells amazing (like coconuts) when first applied, after it has developed it gets that horrible biscuity fake tan smell and it is probably the strongest smell out of any other fake tan i have tried, however that is not what changed my opinion on it (by now i've learnt that they all get the biscuity smell and you just have to deal with it.) The reason why I will not repurchase or continue using this fake tan is because it is so incredibly sticky, after you put this on it never feels like it has dried, it makes you feel like you're sweaty and gross and it transfers onto EVERYTHING (put a towel over your sheets and do not wear your favourite pyjamas!)
If you can deal with sticky fake tans then I would highly recommend this, but I cannot stand the sticky feeling.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by LAGirl91

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently decided to give this mousse a try and wasn't overly impressed. It was kind of messy going on and it stained my towels and sheets a bit. It also felt sticky after it dried. The color it gave me wasn't terrible, it just wasn't as dark as I would have liked. I did really enjoy the smell however. Coconut is the best! Anyway, considering this product costs about $20, I just wasn't won over.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Annalouise91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Can't believe this has so few reviews!! This is by far the best self tanner I have ever used. Definitely my HG. I used to use St Tropez but seriously this mousse is better, darker & cheaper!!