September 17, 2014 | 978 users online

Loose Powders - E.L.F. - Mineral Blemish Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Now that I have found this powder, I can't live without it! It used to be that whenever I waxed on my face, I would get several 'hive' like bumps that would then turn into zits. But with this powder, I have almost completely stopped that from happening (MAYBE one bump now). I use a light coat daily, under my makeup, and dust it before and after waxing. It has almost completely stopped my breakouts by (I am surmising) reducing the number of bacteria in and on my skin. It contains sulfur 3%

For the price (8$), I don't think you should hesitate to try this! And I am allergic to sulfa drugs, but don't have any adverse reaction to this at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love everything about this mineral blemish powder. You can cover and treat your acne at the same time without worrying if it will clog your pores or worsen your skin. It felt fresh and airy on the spots I put on the powder. It reduced my acne significantly and made it a lot less noticeable in a short period of time-just make sure the brush is clean before you use it on your face. One con is that while it does dry out any zits and shrinks them, it also dries out your skin quite a bit. This inexpensive product is just as good as the high end mineral powders and I would buy it again!