Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

3.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamne, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extriat D'Orage, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxythanol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Red 33 (C1 17200

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a great basic moisturizer for use under makeup and if you want something light at night. Absorbs quickly and has little scent.
I have discovered the Equate version of this at Wal-Mart and for less than half the price. IMO it's identical to Clinique.

on 5/8/2015 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was so surprised to see the reviews on here after going through half my bottle. I find it goes a long way for a good price, compared to similar products, and because the bottle is translucent, you can keep an eye on the amount left. For my skin - thin, "normal", and fair - this absorbed quickly and didn't leave any residue on my hands or skin. I've even taken to using this on my neck and upper chest (decolletage) because I find it hydrating. I'm not sure it's "dramatically different" but of the facial moisturizers I've tried, this is far and away my favorite.

on 5/4/2015 3:26:00 PM

I have tried to give this product a chance more than ones but it doesn't seem to work for me. All it does is make my skin feel greecy and sticky.
I've read several times in other reviews that it is absorbed by the skin really well but that is not the case for me. It just forms some sort of layer on my face and I don't feel like my skin is absorbing anything.
I really wanted to like this product and usually I'm a huuge Clinique-fan, but this one is just not for me.

on 5/4/2015 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It's taken me a long time to make up my mind about whether I love or hate this, so I'm going a diplomatic middle road. The results are OK but I really dislike the texture. It pumps easily for the first 3/4 of the bottle then gets gluggy. I find it quite light for a purported 'heavy' moisturiser as it spreads easily, but it doesn't seem to sink in well. The first 10ish minutes it leaves a kind of plastic-feeling residue on my skin that's not pleasant. My dry skin usually drinks everything up, but it almost feels like it's trying to repel this? Very strange. I usually only use 1 pump but if I need more I have to layer it after the first lot dries up, not just massage it all in at once because it just sits there stagnating. This also delays applying sunscreen and/or makeup, which is an inconvenience I don't need in the morning. Once it does settle in it does an adequate job of moisturising. However it does an above average job at softening skin, which is why I have finished the bottle. I won't repurchase though. I have used this on irritated skin too and it has helped heal it and hasn't caused any problems like breakouts or sensitivity. This is a product that seems to work on some people but not others, so my recommendation is to patch test it for a few days before forking out the bucks, because I feel it's not the most effective moisturiser for the price point.

on 5/4/2015 1:51:00 AM

Wonderful product! People are SO stupid about mineral oil! Mineral oil used in skincare products are great for skin hydration! UGH, hate ignorance!

on 5/1/2015 1:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Works for when my skin is dry but the I learned that this product contains mineral oil. I don't like putting that anywhere near my face.

on 4/30/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been using this off and on since winter of last year and it didn't really wow me. Recently I decided to make a point of using it for a week to see if my skin would be ok with it. The first couple of days my skin looked plumped up and fine lines were lessened and skin just felt moisturized overall. By the end of the week I'd gotten breakouts along the side of my face and they would not come to the surface. After doing some extractions the spots took forever to heal due to this moisturizer making my skin thicker and the ingredients being a film that keeps air out and slowed down healing time. I didn't understand that this lotion does not work the best for oily skin and especially due to the urea ingredient. I won't be purchasing again. I did appreciate the fact that this was in a hygenic pump bottle and the price and ounce amount is a bargain for a department store product.

on 4/28/2015 3:48:00 PM

This moisturizer is really awesome. You only need a small amount and it lasts a long time. If my skin is dry, I put on a bit of that moisturizer and it is soft again in a few minutes. II have a combination skin and it works great for me. However, if you're looking for a light moisturizer, this is not it. Perfect for long winters!

on 3/8/2015 7:48:00 AM

This is a really great moisturiser! This is the only lotion that really suits all the needs of my skin. It doesn't make your T-Zone oily, it doesn't break me out, It absorbs fast, leaves skin super soft and supple and when combined with a great toner and cleanser can really make a difference to your skin's health, radiance and general complexion. I really love this, it is amazing and perfectly suited to my combination skin. Thank you Clinique!

on 3/6/2015 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG daytime Moisturizer. I've gone through probably 5 bottles. I always get the 4.2 FL. oz and a bottle will usually last me about 2-3 months. I have super dry, dehydrated skin. I also was blessed with huge pores. I love how quick it settles into the skin and it keeps me face hydrated all day. The one down fall I have is the packing. I love that it comes with a pump since it's my hygentic, but once you get 3/4 of the way down it's near impossible to use the pump. I normally just unscrew the lid to get the product out at that point. I could live with that small issue since this does wonders for my skin.

Popular Moisturizers