February 28, 2015 | 2000 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2015 5:27:00 AM More reviews by zibzib99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer! I watched a YT video from one of my favourite gurus (lakiastar) btw and she kept going on about this. I was like alright i'm gonna give it a go. It immediately made my skin feel so soft. I have oily skin but I don't wear foundation everyday so I love the dewy look. I put on my sunblock and then spread 1 pump of this on my face then at night I put 2 pumps. My skin has seriously never felt or looked so good and I've only been using it about 4-5 days. I got the 125ml bottle with the pump and I got the other 2 products free in the 3-step skincare thing but I cba to use them. My skin is good atm so don't want to mess with it so yes! go for this. I think it's amazing for my oily skin. I look dewy (without foundation btw, haven't tried it with fohndation) without looking greasy even by the end of the day

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:20:00 AM More reviews by hdixon18

The 4.2 fl. ounce bottle with a pump ranges from $20.00 - $30.00, I purchased mine from Belk for $26.00, I believe.

Packaging: Average

I did like the pump until I got 3/4thís done with the bottle. It now has to be shaken and pumped like a madman for product to come out. I do like how the bottle has a frosted finish to it, so you can see how much you have left.

Performance: Incredible

This moisturizer always leaves me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and makes my face so soft and really sinks in and hydrates below the surface.

Use: Twice A Day

I use this twice a day, once in the morning after washing my face with Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Foaming Cleanser and let it soak in for a few minutes (normally 5-10) before applying my makeup. Iíve found that it makes my foundation, regardless of what type (liquid, powder, BB Cream). I also use this at night, after washing my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in pink grape fruit. I usually put a little more moisturizer on at night so it can really soak in and hydrate.

Scent: Light

Clinique claims that this is a fragrance-free product and I disagree. There is a slight lemon-y, citrus scent to it. Fragrance doesnít bother me but this is so light and airy that it doesnít make a huge impact on someone who is sensitive to scent.

Sensitivity: Very Friendly

I have fairly sensitive skin and this actually calms my irritation down.

What Skin Type Should Use This?: All

I have combination skin and it drives me up the wall because my nose and chin are oil central but my forehead and cheeks are like the Sahara. This actually reduces the oiliness on my nose and chin and makes my forehead and cheeks not feel as tight and dry.

Things I Would Change: Pump

Clinique has a tube version of this (same amount, same price) and I intend on buying that next time I need moisturizer. I have had several of the travel-sized tubes and I was able to get every, single drop out, no problem.

Would I Buy This Again?: Yes

I have bought this at least twice and have received another bottle as a gift and I have used them all.

All-in-all: The price is a little steep (considering Iím still in school and donít have a job at the moment) but totally worth every cent and more! This is definitely my all-time favorite product. If I was stuck on an island and I could only have one beauty product, this would be it!

Overall Rating: 9/10

Notes: I know this is the last step of a three-part system. I havenít heard very good things about this first two products in the system so unless someone give them to me, I wonít try the whole system. This product on itís own is a miracle worker though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2015 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Tiggybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i loooove this moisturizer, i originally got it as a gift with purchace in a 30ml sample size and i have already gone back and gotten the full size, it is especially great on days when my combination skin is feeling on the dryer side

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2015 11:05:00 AM More reviews by pixietrixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the very first moisturizer that I received along with the Clinique skin care set. I stuck with this moisturizer for a few years before I branched out and tried other products that I liked more. But I think I'm going to give this another try, because even though it's a simple product, it has a unique texture that reminds me of serum. The light, thin texture is perfect to wear under makeup imo.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2015 7:36:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before I went to a dermatologist, I fell for the "everybody needs a moisturizer" BS for years, and I wasted a lot of money. I have really oily skin, and using moisturizers just broke me out. This is one of them. I switched to glycolic and salicylic acid serums and my skin has vastly improved. If you have dry skin, this will probably work for you, but if you have oily skin like me, save your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2015 6:33:00 AM More reviews by ConradZimmerman

A nice decent moisturizer that I will use at least once a week when I am feeling a bit dry. They have reformulated this product from it's bland, uninteresting previous blend and have now included a nice array of anti-irritants and soothing agents.

The texture is lighter than the previous version and also remains fragrance free which is a plus for all skin types as fragrance isn't skin care.

You can either buy this in tube or pump form, either way it is very convenient to use and a sinks into skin without feeling greasy at all. Combination to Oily skin's would definitely better from the Moisturizing gel formula.

Highly recommend, a must have in you bathroom cabinet. A cult classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2015 3:40:00 PM More reviews by thagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Recently my skin become so dry that it was flaking off. Having used a bottle of this (wihtout the +) years ago, I thought I'd get it again. A very good decision. In just one application my skin was radiant and moisturised. I use just a pump every morning and evening.
It absorbs into the skin pretty fast and does not leave a sticky or a greasy feeling.
The only downside of this product is the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2015 8:39:00 AM More reviews by smokingcaramels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this. It had a great serum-like consistency which felt great on the skin. It absorbed quickly and my skin felt great. However, this broke me out so I'll pass. I also don't consider my skin to be sensitive. I am oily skinned so maybe that contributed to it? *shrugs*

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2015 4:29:00 AM More reviews by oliviat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Holy grail moisturizer. its so lightweight and sinks in so quickly. i only use a pea size amount for my face and neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2015 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Sweetdee5656

Doesn't break my skin out and keeps it nice and moisturized during the dry Chicago winters. I use it during the day under sunblock and makeup and then at night with my acne and anti-aging treatments. I like that this lotion doesn't give me that tacky feeling that I used to get with the moisture surge, but still provides enough moisture for my parched skin. Love!