April 19, 2014 | 1779 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Noeyma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am an avid user of Dior hydra life but decided to give this a try as I saw that they changed the formula and it was quite a but cheaper than Dior. This moisturizer is pretty terrible. It has a more runny consistency but left my dry skin really oily but dry at the same time. I can't even explain it properly. It sat on my skin and my face did not feel like it was moisturized in the slightest. I continued to use it and stopped when my face began breaking out in white heads. The skin around my nose and on my forehead started to flake as well so I stopped using it. It's back to Dior for me!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Dancer6978

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why Clinique changed the formula for this one (notice the + sign at the end of the name now), but it's super greasy now and leaves me like an oil slick, even though my skin is incorrigibly dry. It's too oily for day but not oily enough for night. (I put a pure mix of olive, coconut, and jojoba oil on my face at night.)

The old formula was very moisturizing and didn't leave any shine behind. Unfortunately, I am now on the hunt for a new daytime moisturizer. Too bad, Clinique. (At least the new formula has no parabens, the only positive thing I can say about it.)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeupArtJ85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is horribly outdated and has been around since 1967. Far better moisturizers exist now.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by 76bonz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't like this new moisturizer it makes my skin greasy! My nose was shining after one hour. And I am 57 years old. Thankfully it was a sample in the bonus buy pack. I have the dramatically different moisturizer GEL and I love it. It works great and I think it is better than the original lotion which I did use for years. Let me tell you the girl at the Clinique counter said to me when I bought the big bottle of DDMGel, are you sure you don't want the Lotion+ because this one has no oil. (in other words you are an old lady and should be using the more greasy one.) But don't be intimidated--use what works for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by amnasaeed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The new formula is awful. I'm so outraged they changed it. I used to be an avid buyer of the original. The new formula has more petrolatum (the only ingredient vaseline is made out of) in it than ever before. It's the 3rd or 4th ingredient I believe. Before it was made out of things like sesame oi. It feels filmy and greasy because it is basically vaseline with a few drops of 'natural' stuff added to try and fool us customers into thinking it's better...when the ingredient amounts make it way cheaper quality than before! Boycotting Clinique completely til they bring my original back. If I can recommend a product that's similar I'd say try Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid. You can get it at Target, Wal-Mart etc... It's 7 or 8 bucks and although it is fragranced I think it's very similar

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

I can not believe how disgusting this cream is!
I used to use Clinique products but I stopped after I've noticed how bad they are for my skin and how many ingredients they have.
But few days ago I went to the mountains with a friend and forgot my face oils at home and she gave me this cream. As soon as I put it on my hands, it smelled like what my grandma used to put on her cow's udder when it was cracked! It stinks like parrafine or something and of course it clogged my pores big time. I prefered to wash it after few hours because the stink was too much and my skin looked greasy and ugly even in very cold weather!
Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Beeforth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use the old formulation and this is as good if not better. It is very light yet moisturises extremely well. I usually buy the tube as it's best for travelling. Highly recommended for anyone with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It makes my skin soo smooth

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Flat out awful. Can't understand why they push this on everyone, and it ends up in every Clinique bonus! I am a grease pit the moment I apply it and I break out! It works as a great lotion for elbows and knees though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This stuff would be only good for people who DO NOT have acne-prone or oily skin. I used this ONCE and woke up the next morning with huge red pimples.. argh! I even tried using it on the areas of my face which never get pimples (my nose).. and I still got a pimple there from using this stuff! Honestly, I'm sure this is a good product for people who don't get pimples but do not try this stuff if you do get them, you will regret it. Go for the GEL instead, I use that, and it's wonderful.