Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

3.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamne, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extriat D'Orage, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxythanol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Red 33 (C1 17200

on 3/8/2015 7:48:00 AM

This is a really great moisturiser! This is the only lotion that really suits all the needs of my skin. It doesn't make your T-Zone oily, it doesn't break me out, It absorbs fast, leaves skin super soft and supple and when combined with a great toner and cleanser can really make a difference to your skin's health, radiance and general complexion. I really love this, it is amazing and perfectly suited to my combination skin. Thank you Clinique!

on 3/6/2015 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG daytime Moisturizer. I've gone through probably 5 bottles. I always get the 4.2 FL. oz and a bottle will usually last me about 2-3 months. I have super dry, dehydrated skin. I also was blessed with huge pores. I love how quick it settles into the skin and it keeps me face hydrated all day. The one down fall I have is the packing. I love that it comes with a pump since it's my hygentic, but once you get 3/4 of the way down it's near impossible to use the pump. I normally just unscrew the lid to get the product out at that point. I could live with that small issue since this does wonders for my skin.

on 3/2/2015 12:09:00 AM

I love Clinique 3 steps. I keep changing my skincare product. Now my current conditions is very bad. Dr's Vit A product does not works for me, my skin keeps peeling very badly and more cystic outbreak. So finally I stop everything, bought the whole set of Clinique step 3 with Mild Liquid Facial Soap 200ml + Clarifying Lotion 2 400ml + DDML 200ml for USD 76 + the new sonic cleanser for USD 104 (Inclsuive of 150ml Mild Liquid Cleanser+2 small samples of Toner and Moisturizer) + Super City Sunblock SPF 40 40ml x 3 + Cleansing Balm from Los Angeles Airport Duty Free during my Holiday at California in Feb 2015.

Today is my 2nd day of using Clinique, guess what? My skin is 60% better, I haven't use the sonic cleanser yet, tonight I will try using it. I am positive these Clinique products will work magic for me again.

I preferred this new DDML to the old formula. Will review more:):)

on 2/26/2015 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer! I watched a YT video from one of my favourite gurus (lakiastar) btw and she kept going on about this. I was like alright i'm gonna give it a go. It immediately made my skin feel so soft. I have oily skin but I don't wear foundation everyday so I love the dewy look. I put on my sunblock and then spread 1 pump of this on my face then at night I put 2 pumps. My skin has seriously never felt or looked so good and I've only been using it about 4-5 days. I got the 125ml bottle with the pump and I got the other 2 products free in the 3-step skincare thing but I cba to use them. My skin is good atm so don't want to mess with it so yes! go for this. I think it's amazing for my oily skin. I look dewy (without foundation btw, haven't tried it with fohndation) without looking greasy even by the end of the day

on 2/24/2015 9:20:00 AM

The 4.2 fl. ounce bottle with a pump ranges from $20.00 - $30.00, I purchased mine from Belk for $26.00, I believe.

Packaging: Average

I did like the pump until I got 3/4thís done with the bottle. It now has to be shaken and pumped like a madman for product to come out. I do like how the bottle has a frosted finish to it, so you can see how much you have left.

Performance: Incredible

This moisturizer always leaves me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and makes my face so soft and really sinks in and hydrates below the surface.

Use: Twice A Day

I use this twice a day, once in the morning after washing my face with Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Foaming Cleanser and let it soak in for a few minutes (normally 5-10) before applying my makeup. Iíve found that it makes my foundation, regardless of what type (liquid, powder, BB Cream). I also use this at night, after washing my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in pink grape fruit. I usually put a little more moisturizer on at night so it can really soak in and hydrate.

Scent: Light

Clinique claims that this is a fragrance-free product and I disagree. There is a slight lemon-y, citrus scent to it. Fragrance doesnít bother me but this is so light and airy that it doesnít make a huge impact on someone who is sensitive to scent.

Sensitivity: Very Friendly

I have fairly sensitive skin and this actually calms my irritation down.

What Skin Type Should Use This?: All

I have combination skin and it drives me up the wall because my nose and chin are oil central but my forehead and cheeks are like the Sahara. This actually reduces the oiliness on my nose and chin and makes my forehead and cheeks not feel as tight and dry.

Things I Would Change: Pump

Clinique has a tube version of this (same amount, same price) and I intend on buying that next time I need moisturizer. I have had several of the travel-sized tubes and I was able to get every, single drop out, no problem.

Would I Buy This Again?: Yes

I have bought this at least twice and have received another bottle as a gift and I have used them all.

All-in-all: The price is a little steep (considering Iím still in school and donít have a job at the moment) but totally worth every cent and more! This is definitely my all-time favorite product. If I was stuck on an island and I could only have one beauty product, this would be it!

Overall Rating: 9/10

Notes: I know this is the last step of a three-part system. I havenít heard very good things about this first two products in the system so unless someone give them to me, I wonít try the whole system. This product on itís own is a miracle worker though!

on 2/23/2015 4:16:00 AM

i loooove this moisturizer, i originally got it as a gift with purchace in a 30ml sample size and i have already gone back and gotten the full size, it is especially great on days when my combination skin is feeling on the dryer side

on 2/21/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was the very first moisturizer that I received along with the Clinique skin care set. I stuck with this moisturizer for a few years before I branched out and tried other products that I liked more. But I think I'm going to give this another try, because even though it's a simple product, it has a unique texture that reminds me of serum. The light, thin texture is perfect to wear under makeup imo.

on 2/20/2015 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Before I went to a dermatologist, I fell for the "everybody needs a moisturizer" BS for years, and I wasted a lot of money. I have really oily skin, and using moisturizers just broke me out. This is one of them. I switched to glycolic and salicylic acid serums and my skin has vastly improved. If you have dry skin, this will probably work for you, but if you have oily skin like me, save your money.

A nice decent moisturizer that I will use at least once a week when I am feeling a bit dry. They have reformulated this product from it's bland, uninteresting previous blend and have now included a nice array of anti-irritants and soothing agents.

The texture is lighter than the previous version and also remains fragrance free which is a plus for all skin types as fragrance isn't skin care.

You can either buy this in tube or pump form, either way it is very convenient to use and a sinks into skin without feeling greasy at all. Combination to Oily skin's would definitely better from the Moisturizing gel formula.

Highly recommend, a must have in you bathroom cabinet. A cult classic.

on 2/8/2015 3:40:00 PM

Recently my skin become so dry that it was flaking off. Having used a bottle of this (wihtout the +) years ago, I thought I'd get it again. A very good decision. In just one application my skin was radiant and moisturised. I use just a pump every morning and evening.
It absorbs into the skin pretty fast and does not leave a sticky or a greasy feeling.
The only downside of this product is the price.