Marc Jacobs Honey

3.7

on 8/16/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this, georgeous product with an adorable sweet, (maybe floral like?) scent. My favourite of all marc jacobs perfumes second to daisy itself. I adore the packaging also. The smell does tend to linger less so than other products, so if you're looking for a lasting scent, I think daisy itself or another perfume may be better for you?

on 8/5/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This perfumes smells fresh and vibrant! I love the scent, it's sort of floral, but sweet, it's hard to explain! I'm not doing it justice, go to Sephora and smell it your self! I would say it last for about four hours with about three squirts. Not bad but wish it would last an entire school day! Plus, you can't just bring it any where to do touch ups. That's like flailing around a very breakable glass $100 bill! This scent is great and I would consider using any of Marc Jacobs other perfumes.

on 8/4/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Smells great and the packaging is adorable but the scent doesn't last 5 minutes.😪👎

on 4/22/2015 3:38:00 AM

Smells so good, daisy is still my favorite, but this is nice and it really does have an street smell of honey, not 100% but it's very sweet and honey like and the bottle is cute even though it has bees on it

on 4/18/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this thinking I'd love it but it smells almost exactly like MJ Lola to me. It's not my favorite. I don't really get the honey scent. It's more floral on me.

on 4/14/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

If I change a rating on a product, add an update, but deleted my previous three lippie review for Honey. Decided to start over fresh.

Purchased the rollerball during the winter and halfway regretted my purchase. However, since Spring has Sprung, am enjoying wearing Honey. When I first spritz this on, it reminds me of the smell of Juicy Fruit gum with a bite. Middle notes the florals appear. Drydown is a bright, happy, pear and peach floral. I find this fragrance to be invigorating. I don't smell honey in this fragrance, but what I do smell is pleasant and uplifting.

on 3/14/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got a 1.7 oz. bottle for a decent price from Ross but the lid won't click down so if I bump it, it will go off. This is a bummer to me. The fragrance is good but I do like Dot much better. Honey last forever on me which is a good thing with any fragrance. I love the smell upon the first spray but when it dries down there is something about it that just does not sit well with me. I love the bottle of course! Just wish my lid stayed on! Even though I give it a 5 rating on all items, I did say no to buying it again. This bottle will last me a long time because of the dry down effect.

on 2/9/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

My mother got me this perfume in a gift set and I fell in love with the smell instantly. To me it has a sweet/fruit/floral/gourmand scent. I don't smell the honey but I do get a bit of a sweet musky base. I always get compliments when I wear this scent and the bottle is adorable in design.This perfume would most likely appeal to someone under the age of 30 as it is quite sweet. I would repurchase this perfume but only when it's on sale as it is fairly expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really liked Marc Jacob's "Daisy," so when I ran out - I decided to buy this one.
I liked the bottle, and the name (I'm obsessed with products with honey in them!)

It's a very light, wispy fragrance. It reminds me of spring, so I'm spraying it now, in the cold, German winter - to pick my mood up.
I work in an office and I wear this at work, it's not too strong and I always get compliments.
Hands down, it's my perfect day time fragrance, too light for a night on the town, in my opinion.
My only complaint is that it doesn't last long, but I don't mind.

on 11/28/2014 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I sampled this at the store but the scent wasn't for me. If you're a fan of Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' then you might like this. It's quite strong on floral notes, and the fruity or sweet aspect of the perfume is hardly detectable in my opinion.

Popular Fragrances