April 16, 2014 | 1865 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Honey

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I've tried this scent a few times and while I like it, I'm not sure if I would necessarily go out of my way to purchase it. It's fruity and feminine, but there is something very run-of-the-mill about it. It's nothing exceptional, but it definitely smells nice and not too strong for every day wear. Try it out if you enjoy MJ's other fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Honeybear1

Yes!! Yes !! Yes!! Any woman out there try this. This fragrance excites all of my senses. It's feminine, it not too heavy strong smelling like some. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by LadyFan

I love this product! It smells so good. It has a light and natural aroma. I always get compliments when I spray this on me. Moreover, sephora online has this in a special trio for 85$, free shipping and other samples. Limited edition :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by justloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Honestly this is one of my favourite scents. I remember trying so many perfumes at my local chemist and not particularly liking many, until I came across this one. It smelled a bit unusual in a very good way and I absolutely adore the fruity notes; it reminds me of spring. For those saying the name is misleading because you can't detect the honey scent, I can usually smell the honey base after about an hour of wearing it. Overall, the packaging for this perfume is adorable, the scent is amazing... the only drawback is the price. I paid about $110 for a 100mL which is quite a bit more than I would have liked to have paid, however definitely worth it for a great bottle of perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Glad I had a sample before purchase. I do not like this scent at all. I just knew that the scent was familiar. It smells exactly like pearlier honey products. I just find it to be a strange off kind of scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I love this perfume. It's femenine and pleasant. Not Offensive. Very girly. In other words something I would usually avoid. haha. I can't really detect the honey too much but it is there. Just a regular everyday perfume for the office.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by partimepeep

I love the scent of this product. It doesn't smell like honey, but that;s not a draw back to me. It smells light and gets heavier as it dries. The scent wears off rather quickly, which is rather fine with me. I actually use the rollerball, but I love the scent so much I'm looking in to the full size bottle. I don't wear this every day, because I don't think about it every day, but even when i don't feel like wearing perfume i take it out during the day to smell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Cameliaxo

Omg this as to be one of my favorite sents ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried really, really, really hard but I just could not detect any "honey" in this perfume. Not from the initial spray to the dry down several hours later. I love this fragrance with the cute little bottle but it seems if they have the word "honey" in the name of the scent you would be able to smell it. It is, however, very fruity. As I was wearing it I kept thinking I smelled bananas but no. It is the pear note that Honey Dot has in it and it's quite nice I think. Also, it has notes of "fruit punch" and believe me you can definitely smell the fruit punch. It is like you are at a party with a giant crystal bowl on the table filled with candy apple red fruit punch. The woodsy notes reveal themselves after a few hours to throw things off a bit but it is still a fruity, peach, punchy scent to the entire time its on your skin. Honey Dot, just like the bottle, is a real fun scent to wear. UPDATE: 01/07/2014.....I am wearing the original Dot fragrance and can definitely tell the difference between the two. Dot Honey is a little sweeter so i guess it is the honey that gives it that sweetness but it is still difficult to detect. It's like a bunch of new born honey bees just learning how to make honey but still have stuff to learn about making real honey.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by chellycopter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

My DH purchased Honey by Marc Jacobs for me as a Christmas gift after I asking for it. This fragrance name is a bit misleading, I smell some honey, but it is definitely not a let down! It smells floral, clean, and a bit sweet. It doesn't smell generic or cheap, like some other fragrances. I sprayed it on myself at 10am, and it is now 6pm, **sniff** I still smell it like it has been freshly applied. I recommend smelling this to give it a try if you like clean sweet florals.