July 28, 2014 | 1725 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Honey

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by sillage

I'm wearing Honey EDP right now, and it's a great "neutral". If you're looking for a light, warm, clean, fresh, barely-there skin scent (without being musky) -- this is a great one to hit all those qualities. Sunshine-y, wispy, airy, breezy -- and very good for summer wear.

Released in 2013, here are notes per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Pear, Fruit punch, Mandarin
Heart Notes: Honeysuckle, Orange blossom, Peach
Base Notes: Honey, Woods, Vanilla

Warm, light, and like "sunshine". It's barely there -- *barely* there -- even though it's an Eau de Parfum. Warm, clean, fresh, cheerful, uplifting, and bright. This is a very subtle, delicate, mild, gentle perfume -- great for offices, medical settings, church, and fragrance-sensitive people. A *very* mild perfume indeed. Like a sheer veil of freshness & warmth. No worries about offending anyone -- none whatsoever!

I'm amazed at how perfumes have gotten more and more PC and subtle. I personally bought Honey from an etailer at a big discount, and I'm not sure if I'd pay the high retail price for such a light & delicate wisp of a perfume. The bottle is a beautiful work of art.

In June 2014 Allure magazine's "best of beauty", the voters elected MJ Honey as the Best New perfume (Best Classic vote went to Chanel #5).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by smileechild

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a very summery and fresh scent. It's almost like a fresh out of the shower smell. The smell is really only noticeable for 2-4 hours so re-application is needed. The bottle is cute. It's an overall good perfume!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I've tried this scent a few times and while I like it, I'm not sure if I would necessarily go out of my way to purchase it. It's fruity and feminine, but there is something very run-of-the-mill about it. It's nothing exceptional, but it definitely smells nice and not too strong for every day wear. Try it out if you enjoy MJ's other fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Honeybear1

Yes!! Yes !! Yes!! Any woman out there try this. This fragrance excites all of my senses. It's feminine, it not too heavy strong smelling like some. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by LadyFan

I love this product! It smells so good. It has a light and natural aroma. I always get compliments when I spray this on me. Moreover, sephora online has this in a special trio for 85$, free shipping and other samples. Limited edition :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by justloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Honestly this is one of my favourite scents. I remember trying so many perfumes at my local chemist and not particularly liking many, until I came across this one. It smelled a bit unusual in a very good way and I absolutely adore the fruity notes; it reminds me of spring. For those saying the name is misleading because you can't detect the honey scent, I can usually smell the honey base after about an hour of wearing it. Overall, the packaging for this perfume is adorable, the scent is amazing... the only drawback is the price. I paid about $110 for a 100mL which is quite a bit more than I would have liked to have paid, however definitely worth it for a great bottle of perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Glad I had a sample before purchase. I do not like this scent at all. I just knew that the scent was familiar. It smells exactly like pearlier honey products. I just find it to be a strange off kind of scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I love this perfume. It's femenine and pleasant. Not Offensive. Very girly. In other words something I would usually avoid. haha. I can't really detect the honey too much but it is there. Just a regular everyday perfume for the office.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by partimepeep

I love the scent of this product. It doesn't smell like honey, but that;s not a draw back to me. It smells light and gets heavier as it dries. The scent wears off rather quickly, which is rather fine with me. I actually use the rollerball, but I love the scent so much I'm looking in to the full size bottle. I don't wear this every day, because I don't think about it every day, but even when i don't feel like wearing perfume i take it out during the day to smell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Cameliaxo

Omg this as to be one of my favorite sents ever!