October 1, 2014 | 1124 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Honey

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ljubi13

I absolutely love the smell and look of this product! It smells summery and fresh and I think is just a happy, young scent.

I've always been a fan of Marc Daisy, but I like Honey's slightly sweeter smell.

My only complaint is that it doesn't last long, but few fragrances ever do unless they're overpowering.

The small rollerball size is perfect for reapplication throughout the day and you save a ton, although I got this perfume as a gift.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Not a good one for me. The fruits are rough-edged and slightly bitter, like the real thing, as if the pear isn't quite ripe. Other notes are sweet and somehow yellow, so the whole thing does seem very sunshiney-y, though not in any way I want to smell like. It's too sweetly fruity for me on all fronts

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of Honey and tried to like it, tried to wear it but I just think the scent is way too strong and somehow smells "old". I dislike it. It does not smell floral, it does not smell sweet. It's just unpleasant scent to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scent is slightly sweet and floral, very understated and wearable. This is the kind of scent I wear to work because it's light and inoffensive without being Boring. It has a uniqueness to it that must come from the honey. The bottle is stupid. I prefer classy packaging, not gimmicky. But I'll repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the bottle only, this is the reason why I wanted this perfume.
I actually thought it was very very sweet, but after awhile, it actually gets better and I don't get too annoyed with the smell anymore.
I confess I have some mixed feelings about the smell. It's good after probably 10 minutes, it has long lasting power and it can be a good option for the summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by sillage

I'm wearing Honey EDP right now, and it's a great "neutral". If you're looking for a light, warm, clean, fresh, barely-there skin scent (without being musky) -- this is a great one to hit all those qualities. Sunshine-y, wispy, airy, breezy -- and very good for summer wear.

Released in 2013, here are notes per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Pear, Fruit punch, Mandarin
Heart Notes: Honeysuckle, Orange blossom, Peach
Base Notes: Honey, Woods, Vanilla

Warm, light, and like "sunshine". It's barely there -- *barely* there -- even though it's an Eau de Parfum. Warm, clean, fresh, cheerful, uplifting, and bright. This is a very subtle, delicate, mild, gentle perfume -- great for offices, medical settings, church, and fragrance-sensitive people. A *very* mild perfume indeed. Like a sheer veil of freshness & warmth. No worries about offending anyone -- none whatsoever!

I'm amazed at how perfumes have gotten more and more PC and subtle. I personally bought Honey from an etailer at a big discount, and I'm not sure if I'd pay the high retail price for such a light & delicate wisp of a perfume. The bottle is a beautiful work of art.

In June 2014 Allure magazine's "best of beauty", the voters elected MJ Honey as the Best New perfume (Best Classic vote went to Chanel #5).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by smileechild

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a very summery and fresh scent. It's almost like a fresh out of the shower smell. The smell is really only noticeable for 2-4 hours so re-application is needed. The bottle is cute. It's an overall good perfume!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I've tried this scent a few times and while I like it, I'm not sure if I would necessarily go out of my way to purchase it. It's fruity and feminine, but there is something very run-of-the-mill about it. It's nothing exceptional, but it definitely smells nice and not too strong for every day wear. Try it out if you enjoy MJ's other fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Honeybear1

Yes!! Yes !! Yes!! Any woman out there try this. This fragrance excites all of my senses. It's feminine, it not too heavy strong smelling like some. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by LadyFan

I love this product! It smells so good. It has a light and natural aroma. I always get compliments when I spray this on me. Moreover, sephora online has this in a special trio for 85$, free shipping and other samples. Limited edition :)