Marc Jacobs Honey

3.7

on 3/14/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got a 1.7 oz. bottle for a decent price from Ross but the lid won't click down so if I bump it, it will go off. This is a bummer to me. The fragrance is good but I do like Dot much better. Honey last forever on me which is a good thing with any fragrance. I love the smell upon the first spray but when it dries down there is something about it that just does not sit well with me. I love the bottle of course! Just wish my lid stayed on! Even though I give it a 5 rating on all items, I did say no to buying it again. This bottle will last me a long time because of the dry down effect.

on 2/9/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

My mother got me this perfume in a gift set and I fell in love with the smell instantly. To me it has a sweet/fruit/floral/gourmand scent. I don't smell the honey but I do get a bit of a sweet musky base. I always get compliments when I wear this scent and the bottle is adorable in design.This perfume would most likely appeal to someone under the age of 30 as it is quite sweet. I would repurchase this perfume but only when it's on sale as it is fairly expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really liked Marc Jacob's "Daisy," so when I ran out - I decided to buy this one.
I liked the bottle, and the name (I'm obsessed with products with honey in them!)

It's a very light, wispy fragrance. It reminds me of spring, so I'm spraying it now, in the cold, German winter - to pick my mood up.
I work in an office and I wear this at work, it's not too strong and I always get compliments.
Hands down, it's my perfect day time fragrance, too light for a night on the town, in my opinion.
My only complaint is that it doesn't last long, but I don't mind.

on 11/28/2014 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I sampled this at the store but the scent wasn't for me. If you're a fan of Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' then you might like this. It's quite strong on floral notes, and the fruity or sweet aspect of the perfume is hardly detectable in my opinion.

on 11/6/2014 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

My typical scent!!! I feel like this is describe myself best than any other fragrances. It is fresh, summer-y, long last, with a little touch of sweetness. The bottle is too cute! I just love this fragrances! But when talking about fragrances, everyone has their own favourite typical scent, which in my case, Honey is for me. Perfect for day time but not really fit for evening and glamour event.

I already had the 50 ml/1.7 oz and 100 ml/3.4 oz of this fragrances!

on 8/28/2014 4:55:00 PM

I absolutely love the smell and look of this product! It smells summery and fresh and I think is just a happy, young scent.

I've always been a fan of Marc Daisy, but I like Honey's slightly sweeter smell.

My only complaint is that it doesn't last long, but few fragrances ever do unless they're overpowering.

The small rollerball size is perfect for reapplication throughout the day and you save a ton, although I got this perfume as a gift.

on 8/17/2014 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Not a good one for me. The fruits are rough-edged and slightly bitter, like the real thing, as if the pear isn't quite ripe. Other notes are sweet and somehow yellow, so the whole thing does seem very sunshiney-y, though not in any way I want to smell like. It's too sweetly fruity for me on all fronts

on 8/7/2014 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of Honey and tried to like it, tried to wear it but I just think the scent is way too strong and somehow smells "old". I dislike it. It does not smell floral, it does not smell sweet. It's just unpleasant scent to me.

on 8/4/2014 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scent is slightly sweet and floral, very understated and wearable. This is the kind of scent I wear to work because it's light and inoffensive without being Boring. It has a uniqueness to it that must come from the honey. The bottle is stupid. I prefer classy packaging, not gimmicky. But I'll repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I like the bottle only, this is the reason why I wanted this perfume.
I actually thought it was very very sweet, but after awhile, it actually gets better and I don't get too annoyed with the smell anymore.
I confess I have some mixed feelings about the smell. It's good after probably 10 minutes, it has long lasting power and it can be a good option for the summer.

Popular Fragrances