September 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Treatments - Quo - Quo Biodegradable Nail Polish Remover

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by EozS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a disappointment! My husband picked this up for me and I was initially impressed by the claims that this product makes. I use nail polish remover on a weekly basis so a gentler product would be welcome.

But that is the point of a gentler product if it doesn't work?

Pro:
It doesn't smell.
It is biodegradable,
It is fairly priced.

Cons:
It takes forever to work. You have to rub rub rub your nail to get the polish off.
It is oily feeling, so you need to wash your hands thoroughly before applying new polish.
It tastes awful and bitter, and the taste lingers long after you've washed your hands.
Is nail polish bio-d? If not, what's the point of mixing a bio-d remover with it?
The bottle is small, so you will use more plastic over time than a large bottle of regular remover.
Somehow, it is incredibly drying. My finger pads feel rough and dry and I'm pretty sure it's from this.

So yeah... Don't get this stuff. I was planning to use up the rest of it before buying a new bottle of regular remover, but after tonight I don't think I can even do that. At least I can dump it down the drain without feeling guilty.