November 21, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict - Rose Mirage

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by irina1411

This is for me the best lipstick ever. I love the color on my lips, I absolutely adore the staying power and the after glow of the tiny blue sparkles. This is the Mirage, indeed. I went through 2 lipsticks so far, and it's not that easy to find, unfortunately. In two words: LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by babydollala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Rose Mirage l/s is a pretty pink color with slight soft lavender/lilac iridescence. i see reviews on it about the "blue" color but it really does NOT make your lips "blue" like ur choking/lacking oxygen! It is VERY subtle and it looks great on fair skin IMO. I have fair skin and i find that it looks awesome paired with neutral eye make up. The formula is very creamy and not drying at all. I wouldnt mind repurchasing :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rose Mirage (number 489) is a neutral blue based mauve-ish pink color. The color is not for me, it's boring and it's simply not a color that flatters my skin tone, Another thing I don't like about this lipstick is the "old lady lipstick" smell. I prefer my lipsticks to be fragrance free.

The texture is nice, smooth and creamy. It's not as dry as some lipsticks can be. This lipstick has a little shimmer but definitely not over-the-top. The staying power is decent.

The color is not for me. Therefore, I wouldn't repurchase it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by vanillala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great line of lipstick. I love the smooth texture and good staying power. This color looks natural on me with a nice blue shimmer. It's very subtle. I think the blue looks nice because i have blue undertones in my skin. The other color I have in this line is scandalous fuschia which is a pretty intense color. The packaging is cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by jasanna143

Great lippe with amazing texture and lasting power. It's very moisturizing. I never thought I could pull this color off until I just changed a few other of my m/u colors and voila - new face! I'm nc20, bro/bro and this shade on me appears as a rose pink with a hint of lavender and cool shimmer. It's defnitely not sparkly, just shimmery that adds dimension to my lips. Makes my lips appear fuller and my teeth whiter. Great s/s color that doesn't wash me out. If I'm looking for a natural look, I'm sticking with this or whenever I do a smokey eye. I'm usually a red l/s kind of gal but I'll still reach for this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2007 2:07:00 PM More reviews by innadivibe

I do not enjoy having blue pigments in my pink lipstick...what in the hell were they thinking...in the store it looked great, thanks to 5th ave saks horrific lighting then I came back to the office and wiped it off IMMEDIATELY...tried it on 2 more times to make sure...but sure enough the blue hues were visible.

One nice color thats all I ask for.

Packaging was great, could do without smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2006 8:53:00 AM More reviews by leigh78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick based on the reviews here.. I am a little disappointed -some people have described this as a "pale pink" but I find it very bright medium pink that stains my lips as it wears off. It looks good with minimal eye makeup for a night out (PPP) but far too deep and bright for the daytime. Nice formula but maybe will try a different shade next time. Edit: this is starting to grow on me. Recently went from blondish to dark brown for the autumn/winter and a now liking this a lot! Brightens up my face and the subtle blue sparkle is really unusual and flattering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 4:44:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Rose Mirage is a beautiful wearable mauve rose with some lavender iridescence to it.The Addict lipstick formula is fabulous;it wears a long time and is super moisturizing.Looks awesome with purple eye makeup and a touch of bronzer.Another great Dior product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2006 2:38:00 AM More reviews by PeroxideGloss

This is a pretty mauvey rose with a subtle lavender sheen that I got in a Dior GWP palette. I don't know if I would buy it on its own should I run out, mainly because the finish is nice but the variety of looks I pare it with are few and far between. I like to do either very bright lips and soft eyes or very pale nude or pink lips with lots of color and smokiness on the eyes. This is so no fuss and inbetween that I think I'm too 'this or that or nothing at al' for its simplicity. But a beautiful shade no less.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 3:47:00 AM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A lovely, rose shade that is creamy and comfortable on the lips, goes well with Lancome blush in rose sable or Sothy's blush delicate in rose eclair. The colour stays true and long wearing with a nice sheen to it without being OTT. I've been using this for a while and it's one of the best rose shades that used. It would be very compatible with a variety of skin tones in my opinion. Worth a try if you are into rose shades.