November 27, 2014 | 1359 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - sheer color rosy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. Very moisturizing, feels so nice on the lips. The color is fabulous. A rosy pink color that complements my fair skin, pretty rosy pink without being too pink, looks very natural. This is my favorite lip color, especially pretty summertime. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Umaling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't usually write reviews but I love this so much that I thought I should let others know about it. Not only does the color light up my face in a way that people tell me how great I look but it also is VERY pampering to my lips. I have very dry, sensitive lips that are irritated by most lipsticks but this formula actually soothes and moisturizers them. I never thought I would find such wonderful, lasting color together with a moisturizing effect but here it is. Absolutely worth the high price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with VioletMist: the formula is super and the color really lights up your face. Normally I don't wear colors this bright (NC 20/25) but Rosy's delightfully vivid shade of warm pink made me change my mind. It's much brighter and deeper than the swatch on BB's site and I wasn't expecting such a vibrant color but I'm glad I kept it rather than sending it back. It's a modern, playful, happy color that instantly brightens my normally quiet neutral/natural look. Really fresh looking and cheerful!

The formula is absolutely marvelous. It's very lightweight and sheer feeling while being quite pigmented. The finish is a soft, gentle sheen-- very natural looking. I have dry lips and am very sensitive to drying formulas, but Rosy feels wonderful. It's totally comfortable even after hours of wear. And speaking of wear, this is very lasting and stays fresh looking for hours. I also like that Rosy can be lightly patted on for a sheer wash of color for a more subtle look. Over all this is a winner: excellent formula and exceptional color. So glad I got this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

Finally Bobbi Brown got a lipstick formula right - after 20 years! Her colours are terrific but from day one the formulas were bombs - drying and didn't last, needless to say they felt terrible too. I would purchase a colour and then look for a duplicate in another brand. And every brand under the sun had a better formula even drug store brands. Couldn't figure it out (and I suppose neither could she). This formula is very hydrating, sheer but full of pigment and it wears beautifully. Rosy is a pinkish coral which looks beautiful this time of the year. A swipe of this and you need very little else since it just brightens your whole face. I love it and I'm going to get other colours. I wear BB sand foundation or Armani LS in 4 or Nars Deauville - neutral, fair with pigmented lips.