September 18, 2014 | 1726 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - 2 Minute Moisture Masque

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

So so product. Didn't really work or improve much. I feel like it leaves too much chemical on my hair when rinsing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyCarlile18

This stuff is horrible. I bought it on a whim because I had a coupon. I've used the Pantene Beautiful Lengths mask before which worked great, so I thought this would be similar. This stuff totally dried out my hair and provided no moisture at all! My regular conditioner does a better job than this stuff.

If you're looking for a good mask, I recommend using something with natural oils in - I'm loving the Garnier Damage Eraser.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

Not a bad treatment!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

I have tried many deep conditioners and this one is the worst. I bleach my hair so i use a deep conditioner every 3 times a week. This one made my hair my hair more dry and frizzy. I got it on clearance thankfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Lara15dt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this!! It made me hair so soft and shiny after just 1 use after a week my hair was like new my hair was soo dry and damaged from hair dye and sun I thought it was ruined this stuff was a miracle! Highly recommend to anyone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This hair mask is truly one of the best I've ever used! The ends of my hair were quite dry and brittle because of too many color processes. After shampooing, I squeezed the excess water from my hair, and applied this product generously to the ends. Then I pinned it up, and put a shower cap on. I cranked up the water temp in the shower, and after several minutes, I rinsed my hair with cool water. The results were amazing!@ My hair does not feel coated, or weighed down. It is soooo soft and healthy! Highly recommend!