Pantene 2 Minute Moisture Masque

3.0

on 7/27/2015 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm always on the hunt for a good deep conditioner or mask, but this one was terrible.
this is one of those masks that makes your hair feel silky in the shower, but that's just leftover excess product. this coats your hair to make to feel good and it does really provide much added benefit.
I've tried this every possible way. I've applied it to dry hair, to damp hair, to hair after shampoo, for 2 minutes and longer and much longer and even as a regular quick conditoner but it always gives the same fake/coated effect.
this mask offers no long-term or strengthening benefits! it makes your hair feel good when still damp but when it dries it does not help dryness or flyaways. skip this!

on 4/20/2014 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

So so product. Didn't really work or improve much. I feel like it leaves too much chemical on my hair when rinsing it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is horrible. I bought it on a whim because I had a coupon. I've used the Pantene Beautiful Lengths mask before which worked great, so I thought this would be similar. This stuff totally dried out my hair and provided no moisture at all! My regular conditioner does a better job than this stuff.

If you're looking for a good mask, I recommend using something with natural oils in - I'm loving the Garnier Damage Eraser.

on 3/22/2014 1:59:00 AM

Not a bad treatment!

I have tried many deep conditioners and this one is the worst. I bleach my hair so i use a deep conditioner every 3 times a week. This one made my hair my hair more dry and frizzy. I got it on clearance thankfully.

on 7/7/2013 5:23:00 PM

I loved this!! It made me hair so soft and shiny after just 1 use after a week my hair was like new my hair was soo dry and damaged from hair dye and sun I thought it was ruined this stuff was a miracle! Highly recommend to anyone

on 7/3/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This hair mask is truly one of the best I've ever used! The ends of my hair were quite dry and brittle because of too many color processes. After shampooing, I squeezed the excess water from my hair, and applied this product generously to the ends. Then I pinned it up, and put a shower cap on. I cranked up the water temp in the shower, and after several minutes, I rinsed my hair with cool water. The results were amazing!@ My hair does not feel coated, or weighed down. It is soooo soft and healthy! Highly recommend!