April 21, 2014 | 1539 users online

Foundations - Etude - Precious Minerals Cotton Fit BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by sarah2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ugh! what a waste of money. this bb cream transfers. too white when applied and difficult to wash off. caused me to break out too. never again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ElyT

I have really oily skin and I just love this product. It keeps the oil controlled and it comes in a very convenient pump. My only issue with this is that it makes me look very white in flash photography

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have to say, this BB cream is by far the best BB cream I have tried.
Okay, so I haven't tried a tonne, though I have tested a fair few.
Western BB creams by far being the worst in my eyes.
I would say this is a lovely medium coverage demi matte BB cream.
Seriously, this BB cream is so long lasting. I wore it on a day that included a lot of walking around under the Sun and it stayed put.
I didn't even get oily. And for me, that is a MIRACLE.
It is super easy to blend and does not feel too heavy like other asian BB creams.
Furthermore, it has a velvety cotton soft texture on the skin and so lives up to the name.
Like I previously mentioned, it has a demi matte finish. It controls my oils fantastically and stays matte without that chalky dead look. You can still look alive with this as it allows your skin to peek through.
However, it is a little light for me and I have the shade W13 Natural Beige. A tiny bit disappointing as I was hoping the second shade would suit me perfectly.
Although, I did use a bronzer on top and that helped somewhat.
The packaging is a hygienic pump dispenser. A little goes a long way, you do not even need a whole pump to cover your whole face.

Pro's
Does not feel cakey.
SPF 30 PA ++
No Parabens YAY!!!

Con's
You will still need to use a concealer on red acne scars (and I have that a plenty).
Anyone that is a shade NC40 or over will be unable to use any of the 3 shades, they will all be too light.
I would advise against using flash photography with this product, as it does have a high spf content. Therefore, you may end up looking like a ghost and that is not a sexy look.