Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

3.6

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE [] METHYL GLUCETH-20 [] PEG-75 [] BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPANEDIOL [] COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] PANTETHINE [] CAFFEINE [] LECITHIN [] TRIPEPTIDE-32 [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SODIUM RNA [] BISABOLOL [] GLYCERETH-26 [] SQUALANE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT [] OLETH-3 [] OLETH-5 [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] CHOLETH-24 [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] CETETH-24 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] TRIETHANOLAMINE [] TRISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] XANTHAN GUM [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] RED 4 (CI 14700) [] YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

on 6/25/2015 2:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I just re-discoverd this in my collection after purchasing it over 3 years ago and it reminded me how disappointing this product is/was. I used this diligently, every night, for over 6 months and saw no difference in the overall tone of my skin, nor did I see any difference in my fine lines. And this stuff is pricey for such poor results. Apparently this works well for some people. This is one of those over-hyped beauty products that gets mentioned everywhere, and I don't think it delivers on it's advertised promises - at all.

on 6/8/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

After finishing multiple bottles, I finally feel that yes it is not just my imagination this product is amazing for me. For ten years my acne journey has been a roller coaster ride and about six months ago, I finally hit the ultimate bottom. My t-section of my face was full of horrible red infected looking pimples that seemed to be arriving in all shapes and sizes. This is when I executed a massive Internet research in bid to find something that I hadn't already tried and would work. Some reviews I found, suggested that advanced night repair works wonders for acne so I decided to give it ago. It didn't take me long to start noticing changes, my skin didn't look red or sore anymore and the eruptions seemed to be calming down. I continued using the product and six months later my skin looks better than ever. It is smoother, pores look smaller, the skin tone is even and the best of all which is hard for me to believe, at the moment I only have one pimple. First, I thought that it must be a coincidence but when I stopped using the product for some time my skin started to get worse and when I continued it got better again. Everyone's skin is different and reacts differently, but for me this truly has been a miracle in a bottle.

on 6/3/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I actually had a sample bottle of this new formulated Advanced Night Repair serum lying in my drawer. A few months back, I did use this but didnt notice any changes. Recently, I kept reading raving reviews about it again and decided to give it another shot, this time slathering it a bit more than usual.

The next morning I woke up looking like an oil slick but then I have naturally very oily skin. Its pretty normal for me to wake up with an oily face especially after using a very hydrating serum or moisturizer. But my acne has calmed down a liitle and the scars are looking much lighter, Other than that, i was feeling indifferent about this serum. My face didn't look any brighter or softer like others claimed (I did eventually a few days later).

I only realised how good my skin looked after applying makeup. My makeup appeared so smooth on my face and the open pores on my forehead and cheeks were almost invisible! I was truly impressed! That day itself, I went out to get the full sized bottle.

on 5/31/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the kind of product you don't know how well it works until you stop. I am on my 2nd 1.7 oz bottle and I have to say I definitely see a difference when I stop using it. When I ran out of it last time, my skin stopped looking glowy and my dark spots were more prominent. I can't speak on how effective it is on wrinkles as I don't have any but I do feel it nourishes my skin.i will continue to purchase

on 5/17/2015 9:16:00 PM

I knew a few girls my age who have used ANR and absolutely love it, so I thought I would give it a go. My skin absolutely did not react well to this. I broke out on my cheeks and also ended up with some dry patches the next morning. I have it to my sister, and the same thing happened to her. Would not recommend for people who have sensitive skin (asian skin) and is aged lower than 30 y/o.

I purchased this at Duty Free in a set with the eye serum after years of wondering about it but never committing to it.
I have found this helpful- it makes my skin brighter, smoother and finer lined. I do look more youthful and 'bright'. The product is a runny gel that rubs in easily. The smell reminds me of Citrus and the Dermalogica Multivitamin Masque.
I quite like the pipette system and packaging!
In comparison with some of the Sunday Riley and other serums, I think this is very good value for money in terms of its effectiveness.
The only reason I would not repurchase is because I would be more interested in investing in retinols in the future.

on 5/11/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I already used one bottle of this 100ml
The result is not as worth as the hype that exist about this product
For the first week, your face will be red, yes it did take time to adapt to face, and pls be aware it need a moisturizer after using this product, silly, for the price it still needs a moisturizer
I didnt find a notice for a wrinkle treatment in my face using this
The wrinkle still exist

on 4/25/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

On my second bottle and have to say this is the business! I usually use it everyday but when I forget to I can tell the difference as my skin starts to look dull and I start to get mini breakouts. However, I always use it with ten resurfacing AHA serum so it could be either or the combination of the two. My only gripe with this is the dropper bottle- it makes it difficult to get to the product when there's not a lot left.

on 4/15/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product found its way into my skincare routine in a fluke of sorts. I used to suffer from eczema on the backs of my hands and would sometimes stop and apply a few drops of this product to my hands using the counter sample when my husband and I were out shopping. It seemed to help relieve the itching and dryness of my eczema without any greasy feel. Having observed me helping myself to the product on more than one occasion, my husband went out and bought a big bottle of this as a surprise gift for me last spring. Shortly after this we installed a shower filter and discovered some of the other major triggers for my eczema and it pretty well disappeared, leaving a full bottle of this collecting dust on my vanity. One evening after showering, I was at my wits end as my rosacea was flaring and my skin was extremely dry and irritated. Clueless as to what to try, I grabbed this and applied it to my face. Shockingly, I awoke the next morning to find that my skin had calmed down significantly. I now use a dropper full for face each evening and rub the excess into my hands and arms. It absorbs nearly instantly and seems to reduce the severity of my rosacea flares. The ingredient list is quite long and I fully expected it to irritate my skin or even break me out, however, I've been using it for several months now and surprisingly it's done neither. Obviously, the price isn't nice but I'd rather pay for a product that helps my skin versus continually trying less expensive products that don't help or even worsen my skin's condition. I did subtract some points for the packaging as I do get nervous that the bottle will spill or break each time I use it and it's a complete PITA to travel with. Still, I wouldn't want to be without this product!

on 4/15/2015 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Approaching my 30s this year, so I'm looking to invest in a good quality face serum for fine lines and just all around dullness. I got this as a free sample in an EL kit when I purchased a foundation.

I've only used it twice, but I feel like I can already see a difference! Especially on my forehead. It might be psychological however ;)

I have an awful habit of scrunching up my forehead everytime I put mascara on, and I've noticed the fine lines turning into deep lines. My sun awareness when I was younger wasn't great either, so I have damage from that as well. (The things we learn as we age!)

Anyways, I think I would repurchase this if it were either on sale, or if EL had another one of their bonus gift sales on with a purchase. I'm pretty sure the full price in Canada is about $80 - $130 depending on the size you want.

This product has very high reviews on the EL site. It gave a tip to apply a drop to each finger on one hand, rub your other fingers in it as well, then massage onto face.

I found there wasn't much massaging action because it sinks in so quickly, which is the whole point I suppose!