Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

3.7

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE [] METHYL GLUCETH-20 [] PEG-75 [] BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPANEDIOL [] COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] PANTETHINE [] CAFFEINE [] LECITHIN [] TRIPEPTIDE-32 [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SODIUM RNA [] BISABOLOL [] GLYCERETH-26 [] SQUALANE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT [] OLETH-3 [] OLETH-5 [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] CHOLETH-24 [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] CETETH-24 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] TRIETHANOLAMINE [] TRISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] XANTHAN GUM [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] RED 4 (CI 14700) [] YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

Nothing. This stuff didn't break me out or anything, neither did it do anything for my face at all. I will give it 2 lippies just because it didn't break me out even though I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and break out from about 80 percent of all products i try out. But i can tell it didn't do anything for my face either because I only applied it to the left half of my face for a month and applied my normal moisturiser on top of it (do that with all new products so that if it breaks me out I know that it's because of the product in particular) After a month my face looked exactly the same as the right side where only normal moisturiser was applied.

on 8/22/2015 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used up a sample of this I kinda liked it. Love the consistency. I put it on at night and when I wake up I can really feel that my skin's become smoother. Unfortunately, I think my skin was too sensitive because it kind of stung and tingled when I put it on after a few more uses.

This stuff is AMAZING! I used Eminence Calm Skin Arnica Booster-Serum which I thought was great, but this takes the cake. My skin is soft, firm, clear ... I probably use way to much. It smells a little weird, but that only lasts a second or two. I never knew what the big deal was with serums till I discovered this one and the one by Eminence. They are a must have in any beauty regimen.

on 8/11/2015 9:36:00 PM

This product is great. I received a bottle as a gift and started using every night. After a few days a noticed plumper, clear, fresh looking skin. I wash my face and apply a small pea size every night and love it. I recently ran out and noticed my skin started to look dry and dull. I recently purchased a new bottle. The price is a little steep, but it lasts. I had a 1.7 ounce bottle that lasted seven months so it is worth the price. I highly recommend for everyone to give it a try.

on 8/7/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this for almost a year now. I have combination skin that is slightly sensitive.

1) This will deliver fast results of plumper and smoother skin, especially if you have dry skin this will help you a lot under your night moisturiser.

2) Because the price is set quite high i only use this at night when my skin is repairing at it optimum.

3) The smell is light and you almost can't smell it when you first apply it

4) It absorbs quick if you apply it the right way, put about a pea size into the palms of your hand and spread evenly. Than apply on the face and neck area in tapping motions.

This is hands down my HOLY GRAIL serum it's worth it!

on 7/26/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Do you ever feel like your skin is just blahh and needs something but you're not sure what/which cream or potion to use? This product is your fix! It makes your skin look ...better!

I've noticed a huge difference in texture. I used to have dehydrated skin that made my pores look big, but this takes care of that! It makes my skin look fresh, glowy, healthy, clean, and just a do-it-all product. Of course I still use an eye cream with this and often top it with a moisturizer after a few minutes to complete my skincare routine. This serum-like-treatment is really effective and definitely worth the price

Serums are the thing to invest in if you're looking to splurge on a part of your skincare routine. They are the superheros of the skincare world! Serums offer the most/fastest benefits. They don't require much product, just a few drops. love serums because they get really deep-down. Apply it after cleansing and it'll soak into your pores.

on 7/22/2015 12:49:00 AM

Some said women reach her maximum beauty when sheís at her 30s. Well, I donít know why I cannot agree with this statement although Iím quite proud being a woman at the age of 30s and still looking good (but not so good). Our relationship started when Iíve been given few sample sachets by the Estee Lauderís sales assistant. At that time I was desperate for a companion that can give me a radiant and hydrated skin.

My skin condition was quite weird thenÖ I had oily T-zone and really dry flaky skin on my cheek. I am also suffering with acne and redness. Therefore it was quite hard to find a suitor for my skin. Product that has rich ingredients caused irritation and lighter formula ones just donít work. At that time, Iíve been using Retin-A in my PM skincare regime with only one hope - to clear my face from acne. But I felt it gets worsen, acne came slow but BONUS! I get redness, bumps and you name it, they are all came in package to my face. So I decided to stop with Retin-A and switch to Avene, Cleanance range - a skincare brand made in Paris. Avene did pretty well to my face but I still felt my skin soak all the moisture from the moisturizer and it was just not enough for me. I still woke up with super oily skin in the morning and my face turns super dull and slightly darker day by day.

Luckily I found Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (hereinafter ANR) and I thought we were match-made in heaven. At the very first experience with ANR, I had more breakouts the next morning I woke up. So I stop using it for bout 3 weeks and let my skin soothe and rest a little from any skincare products (including Avene). Till one day I read a review from the internet on the correct ways to apply ANR and that night I decided to give a go for the second time. And guess what? My skin miraculously bright, well rested, glowy and just with enough moisture. How about the breakouts? The breakouts soothe and some tiny pimple gone leaving a faded scar. And I keep using ANR on the next PM and the recent scar has completely gone and the old acne scar faded a little more day by day. What's more to ask for when a small sachet can do such an amazing job in just few nights? With 1 sachet left in my makeup bag, I quickly bought a full size and keep using it for about 3 weeks now. Now I understand why people is raving about it (only if you know how to apply it properly).

This is simply a true definition of beauty sleep. Below are the products details as in my opinion:

The one formula beautiful skin canít live without. This comprehensive, high-performance anti-ageing serum (inspired by groundbreaking DNA research) brings your skin a dramatic reduction in the appearance of visible signs of ageing. Repairs the appearance of past damage. Helps address visibly damaging effects before they become permanent. Youíll see an improvement in appearance of signs of ageing - specifically the look of lines, uneven skin tone and immediate hydration. Environmental assaults such as UV light, smoke, pollution and even emotional stress are the primary causes of premature signs of ageing. The advanced technology repairs the appearance of damage by combating every major environmental assault. Creates an optimal environment for repair with natureís long-proven moisture magnet Hyaluronic Acid. Clinical tests prove skinís levels of moisture increase dramatically. Soothes the look of daily irritation and builds a rich anti-oxidant reserve to help replenish skinís own natural protectants. Think of it as ďinsuranceĒ for younger, healthier-looking skin, today and tomorrow. Even the best can get better.

Apply 1-2 drops of ANR to clear skin. Right after your toner (but I donít use any toners, because itís totally a waste of money buying toners if you believe you have cleaned your face completely), before moisturizer. Pat the serum to your skin gently and let it absorb into your skin for a couple of minutes then start apply the moisturizer. Although itís supposed to be worn at night, you can also wear it during the day too. In fact, it is better to apply AM & PM for optimum result.

It has a very typical serum texture. Dries off quickly when applied on skin, thatís because it gets absorbed into the skin almost immediately. Leaves your skin feeling matte. It has a strong drug smell, fortunately it doesnít last long.. The smell wears off as soon as it dries off.

PROS:
1. It delivers quick result. You can see improvement within a week.

2. Works on every skintypes including sensitive skin. And suitable for every age group.
3. Has duo-function, which is to prevent and to repair.

CONS:

1. The price can be quite steep. But a bottle (50ml) can last quite long, about 6 months. I guess if you break it down to how much you pay per day, you can still justify the price. For the excellent result that I achieved so far, I don't mind paying more instead buying so many products (just to save my pocket), end up the result is just disappointing me.

Well, I think that's it.

on 7/11/2015 11:43:00 AM

I love this serum! It really works, and it works quickly. Smooths and brightens my complexion, and its texture couldn't be more perfect for my combo-oily skin. It is so lightweight and just sinks in immediately.
Great stuff! I'd definitely buy it again.

on 6/25/2015 2:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I just re-discoverd this in my collection after purchasing it over 3 years ago and it reminded me how disappointing this product is/was. I used this diligently, every night, for over 6 months and saw no difference in the overall tone of my skin, nor did I see any difference in my fine lines. And this stuff is pricey for such poor results. Apparently this works well for some people. This is one of those over-hyped beauty products that gets mentioned everywhere, and I don't think it delivers on it's advertised promises - at all.

on 6/8/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

After finishing multiple bottles, I finally feel that yes it is not just my imagination this product is amazing for me. For ten years my acne journey has been a roller coaster ride and about six months ago, I finally hit the ultimate bottom. My t-section of my face was full of horrible red infected looking pimples that seemed to be arriving in all shapes and sizes. This is when I executed a massive Internet research in bid to find something that I hadn't already tried and would work. Some reviews I found, suggested that advanced night repair works wonders for acne so I decided to give it ago. It didn't take me long to start noticing changes, my skin didn't look red or sore anymore and the eruptions seemed to be calming down. I continued using the product and six months later my skin looks better than ever. It is smoother, pores look smaller, the skin tone is even and the best of all which is hard for me to believe, at the moment I only have one pimple. First, I thought that it must be a coincidence but when I stopped using the product for some time my skin started to get worse and when I continued it got better again. Everyone's skin is different and reacts differently, but for me this truly has been a miracle in a bottle.

Popular Treatments (Face)