Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

3.6

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE [] METHYL GLUCETH-20 [] PEG-75 [] BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPANEDIOL [] COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] PANTETHINE [] CAFFEINE [] LECITHIN [] TRIPEPTIDE-32 [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SODIUM RNA [] BISABOLOL [] GLYCERETH-26 [] SQUALANE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT [] OLETH-3 [] OLETH-5 [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] CHOLETH-24 [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] CETETH-24 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] TRIETHANOLAMINE [] TRISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] XANTHAN GUM [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] RED 4 (CI 14700) [] YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

on 4/15/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product found its way into my skincare routine in a fluke of sorts. I used to suffer from eczema on the backs of my hands and would sometimes stop and apply a few drops of this product to my hands using the counter sample when my husband and I were out shopping. It seemed to help relieve the itching and dryness of my eczema without any greasy feel. Having observed me helping myself to the product on more than one occasion, my husband went out and bought a big bottle of this as a surprise gift for me last spring. Shortly after this we installed a shower filter and discovered some of the other major triggers for my eczema and it pretty well disappeared, leaving a full bottle of this collecting dust on my vanity. One evening after showering, I was at my wits end as my rosacea was flaring and my skin was extremely dry and irritated. Clueless as to what to try, I grabbed this and applied it to my face. Shockingly, I awoke the next morning to find that my skin had calmed down significantly. I now use a dropper full for face each evening and rub the excess into my hands and arms. It absorbs nearly instantly and seems to reduce the severity of my rosacea flares. The ingredient list is quite long and I fully expected it to irritate my skin or even break me out, however, I've been using it for several months now and surprisingly it's done neither. Obviously, the price isn't nice but I'd rather pay for a product that helps my skin versus continually trying less expensive products that don't help or even worsen my skin's condition. I did subtract some points for the packaging as I do get nervous that the bottle will spill or break each time I use it and it's a complete PITA to travel with. Still, I wouldn't want to be without this product!

on 4/15/2015 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Approaching my 30s this year, so I'm looking to invest in a good quality face serum for fine lines and just all around dullness. I got this as a free sample in an EL kit when I purchased a foundation.

I've only used it twice, but I feel like I can already see a difference! Especially on my forehead. It might be psychological however ;)

I have an awful habit of scrunching up my forehead everytime I put mascara on, and I've noticed the fine lines turning into deep lines. My sun awareness when I was younger wasn't great either, so I have damage from that as well. (The things we learn as we age!)

Anyways, I think I would repurchase this if it were either on sale, or if EL had another one of their bonus gift sales on with a purchase. I'm pretty sure the full price in Canada is about $80 - $130 depending on the size you want.

This product has very high reviews on the EL site. It gave a tip to apply a drop to each finger on one hand, rub your other fingers in it as well, then massage onto face.

I found there wasn't much massaging action because it sinks in so quickly, which is the whole point I suppose!

on 3/24/2015 7:48:00 AM

Had a friend who has great skin; no open pores, no acne, very clear. She told me that she uses FTE and EL ANR.

I purchased a bottle at Heathrow Airport 88 ANR 50ML and ANR eye serum set.

After removing Dr Sebagh DE mask i applied ANR two drops for my entire face and tiny bit of eye serum for my eyes.

My skin was instantly look fresh, smaller pores and after few hours less oily then usual (I know it sounds dramatic but that's how I feel).

I tried so many things but nothing compare to the effects of ANR gave me.

This and Dr Sebagh will be my HG from now on.

on 3/22/2015 11:11:00 AM

I picked this up in a set for 50% of the price. Use it after I cleaned my entire face, just a few drops, tap it onto my face and neck. The smell is not something to write home about, but I can live with it. I feel that it is a very clean application and it makes my skin looks plumped and fresher. I use it under my eyes too - I actually had a "spider naevi" under my eye which didn't go away for 5 years. Weird thing is, after I used this for a month it went away. Don't know if this was the cause, or maybe it was - because of all the vitamins. Either way, I love it, and will only repurchase again at sale (it's just too expensive)!

At first when i tried Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex in year 2012 ( in my early 20's) My skin did not react well to this. I got white bump thus really couldn't understand what the hype was all about. Now that i am turning 26 this year my skin is really appreciating, and compatible with this serum. 1 reviewer mentioned "listen to your mom and grandma" funny enough my mom had actually suggested Estee Lauder to me. My Grandma and Mom has tried many creams such as shisheido, laneige, and many other different skincare brands yet only swears by the creams of Estee Lauder. Now I see exactly why. Estee Lauder creams and serum definitely offers patent skincare ingredient. This i came to find out for myself by trying over dozens of creams, serums, moisturizers, on my back of hands face over the course of 12 long years. The Estee lauder night repair serum, daywear, global cream and resilience lift is truly unparalleled. I can feel it reached a little beyond the outer dermal, skin really soaks it up well. I am truly impressed and appreciative of their continuous years of dedication towards production of skincare science that actually helps and heals. Truly a trustworthy skincare brand!!!

on 3/9/2015 8:08:00 PM

I kept reading good (and bad but mostly good) reviews so I decided to give it a go because most people claimed the following (plus my rating):

helps maintain skin's elasticity (3.5 out of 5)
minimizes pores (3 out of 5)
gives skin a bit of a lift (5 out of 5)
locks in your moisturizer (5 out of 5)
reduces acne ( I really have mixed feelings about this. my chin acne keeps coming and going so I'm not entirely sure it's related to using this product or another)
doesn't irritate rosacea (5 out of 5)
improves the appearance of wrinkles (2 out of 5)

It's not perfect but comported to other products it does have quite decent results so I'm sticking to this.

It's been a little over a month since t I first got the 30ml bottle and I've already bought another at sephora and another one at the duty free store.

It's not cheap as it is but the price is ridiculous in Korea to be honest The 50ml bottle is $92 in the US and $155 in Korea.

Overall I'd say it's a good product to start investing in around the age of 30!

The cult classic. Whenever any mentions or reads about Estee Lauder skin care the first thing that comes to mind is the Advanced Night Repair Serum II. This new version of the repair serum replaces the old Repair serum and also replaces the Recovering Boosting treatment.

Which is a shame as I really enjoyed using the Recovery Boosting Treatment as you were meant to use it only ever so a few months to restore skin etc or when you had too much sun, recovering from peels, laser etc.

Anyhow this is a nice fragrance free serum with a texture that might feel sticky for some, but for me sinks right in without feeling heavy at all. You do not just have to use this at night only, it can be worn day and night under your serum, and ofcourse before moisturizer/sunblock.

Recommend it to sensitive skin as it has some soothing anti-inflammatory agents.
I will not be purchasing again as I have found a perfect dupe for this product.

It is by Missha and is called Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule. That serum comes in the same dropper bottle, looks luxurious and comes in 50ml size only! To beat EL again, the price is a fraction of the cost and the ingredient listing for this fragrance free serum by Missha actually contains more ingredients in the formula than the one by EL.

Check it out. Having said that it's not that I wont EL Night repair serum again, I will just stick to getting samples of it, with gift with purchase etc or from friends. :P

on 2/15/2015 11:15:00 PM

Wow! I read a few mixed reviews about this, but I was searching for something to replace my rosehip oil and wanted to try a serum. I was lucky enough to buy this when there was a gift with purchase promotion, and received a toner, eye gel and spf moisturiser - what a clever little trick that is too! I love all the free small samples and they were big enough to last a while to get me well and truly hooked on - now I need to buy them all!! haha Good one Estee Lauder!

Back to this. I surprisingly love it. I don't think it's possible to live up to all the claims it makes, but I won't hold EL to that. What it does do though is provide extra hydration, reduce redness, provide a 'fresh' healthy looking face and make my skin comfortable.

This is expensive for what it does (and doesn't do) but I think it's worth it, especially as I start nudging closer to 40! I've been using it morning and night, as I don't think it's super heavy like most PM products. It's a great base under makeup and makes my skin feel really comfortable and fresh looking - like I'm one of those people that exercises regularly, drinks lots of water and eats healthy food (which I'm not 100% of the time). That makes this product worth it though. My eyes look brighter and I feel more confident in myself. Who would have thought a face product could do that, but there you go!

I like the dropper application, and the strange smell that instantly disappears. I love that it sinks in immediately and still allows my skin to breathe.

I would really like to repurchase when this runs out, but I'll look into the larger size and see what's more economical. I really can't think of anyone who wouldn't like this product - if only it wasn't so expensive :(

on 2/11/2015 5:23:00 PM

This serum is over hyped and over priced. The consistency is sticky. There are cheaper serums that work even better. All this did was make my face turn red and irritated. Where I had slightly dry patches it made it turn red,sting and become more dry/rough scaly. Then it caused breakouts. My face ended up red, dry, scaly and tiny bumps/large acne. My cheeks were super red raw. When I stopped using this the breakouts were hard to get rid of since acne products tend to dry out the skin even more. I gave it to my mother she does not have sensitive skin. She said it just made her face feel softer, but when her face is more dry or has any dry patches it would make the area more dry/rough, flaky and slightly red. This serum does contain some great ingredients but the added chemical and irritants make it the worse. It has squalane which is a derived from olive oil. Sodium hyluronate which is supposed to be a moisturizer binder. Tocopheryl Acetate- Vitamin E, Chamomile-calming redness and irritated skin ect... you can find these ingredient in natural products without the chemical/irritants.

on 2/9/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My skin looked wrinkled after about 15 minutes. At first it felt very moisturizing and then I got an uncomfortable feeling and tightness. I ignored it since I applied it for the first time and thought I would get accustomed to it. It eventually got so bad I had to wash it off. I started again the next night with different face wash and it happened again. This may sound ridiculous but I returned it and because I wanted to love this so much I bought it again but the same thing happened. Try a sample first from Sephora, because so many people love it and honestly...it's one of the worst skin care products I've ever tried. to make this even more annoying...I use to use the old formula for over 10 years and it made my skin amazing. I sure wish they sold both formulas, so we could choose. Do you ever wonder that when you pay one hundred dollars for a product for years and years that they would put a pump on it??

Popular Treatments (Face)