Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II

3.6

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE [] METHYL GLUCETH-20 [] PEG-75 [] BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PROPANEDIOL [] COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED ALGIN [] PANTETHINE [] CAFFEINE [] LECITHIN [] TRIPEPTIDE-32 [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SODIUM RNA [] BISABOLOL [] GLYCERETH-26 [] SQUALANE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] OLETH-3 PHOSPHATE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT [] OLETH-3 [] OLETH-5 [] ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] CHOLETH-24 [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] CETETH-24 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] TRIETHANOLAMINE [] TRISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] XANTHAN GUM [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] RED 4 (CI 14700) [] YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

on 5/17/2015 9:16:00 PM

I knew a few girls my age who have used ANR and absolutely love it, so I thought I would give it a go. My skin absolutely did not react well to this. I broke out on my cheeks and also ended up with some dry patches the next morning. I have it to my sister, and the same thing happened to her. Would not recommend for people who have sensitive skin (asian skin) and is aged lower than 30 y/o.

I purchased this at Duty Free in a set with the eye serum after years of wondering about it but never committing to it.
I have found this helpful- it makes my skin brighter, smoother and finer lined. I do look more youthful and 'bright'. The product is a runny gel that rubs in easily. The smell reminds me of Citrus and the Dermalogica Multivitamin Masque.
I quite like the pipette system and packaging!
In comparison with some of the Sunday Riley and other serums, I think this is very good value for money in terms of its effectiveness.
The only reason I would not repurchase is because I would be more interested in investing in retinols in the future.

on 5/11/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I already used one bottle of this 100ml
The result is not as worth as the hype that exist about this product
For the first week, your face will be red, yes it did take time to adapt to face, and pls be aware it need a moisturizer after using this product, silly, for the price it still needs a moisturizer
I didnt find a notice for a wrinkle treatment in my face using this
The wrinkle still exist

on 4/25/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

On my second bottle and have to say this is the business! I usually use it everyday but when I forget to I can tell the difference as my skin starts to look dull and I start to get mini breakouts. However, I always use it with ten resurfacing AHA serum so it could be either or the combination of the two. My only gripe with this is the dropper bottle- it makes it difficult to get to the product when there's not a lot left.

on 4/15/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product found its way into my skincare routine in a fluke of sorts. I used to suffer from eczema on the backs of my hands and would sometimes stop and apply a few drops of this product to my hands using the counter sample when my husband and I were out shopping. It seemed to help relieve the itching and dryness of my eczema without any greasy feel. Having observed me helping myself to the product on more than one occasion, my husband went out and bought a big bottle of this as a surprise gift for me last spring. Shortly after this we installed a shower filter and discovered some of the other major triggers for my eczema and it pretty well disappeared, leaving a full bottle of this collecting dust on my vanity. One evening after showering, I was at my wits end as my rosacea was flaring and my skin was extremely dry and irritated. Clueless as to what to try, I grabbed this and applied it to my face. Shockingly, I awoke the next morning to find that my skin had calmed down significantly. I now use a dropper full for face each evening and rub the excess into my hands and arms. It absorbs nearly instantly and seems to reduce the severity of my rosacea flares. The ingredient list is quite long and I fully expected it to irritate my skin or even break me out, however, I've been using it for several months now and surprisingly it's done neither. Obviously, the price isn't nice but I'd rather pay for a product that helps my skin versus continually trying less expensive products that don't help or even worsen my skin's condition. I did subtract some points for the packaging as I do get nervous that the bottle will spill or break each time I use it and it's a complete PITA to travel with. Still, I wouldn't want to be without this product!

on 4/15/2015 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Approaching my 30s this year, so I'm looking to invest in a good quality face serum for fine lines and just all around dullness. I got this as a free sample in an EL kit when I purchased a foundation.

I've only used it twice, but I feel like I can already see a difference! Especially on my forehead. It might be psychological however ;)

I have an awful habit of scrunching up my forehead everytime I put mascara on, and I've noticed the fine lines turning into deep lines. My sun awareness when I was younger wasn't great either, so I have damage from that as well. (The things we learn as we age!)

Anyways, I think I would repurchase this if it were either on sale, or if EL had another one of their bonus gift sales on with a purchase. I'm pretty sure the full price in Canada is about $80 - $130 depending on the size you want.

This product has very high reviews on the EL site. It gave a tip to apply a drop to each finger on one hand, rub your other fingers in it as well, then massage onto face.

I found there wasn't much massaging action because it sinks in so quickly, which is the whole point I suppose!

on 3/24/2015 7:48:00 AM

Had a friend who has great skin; no open pores, no acne, very clear. She told me that she uses FTE and EL ANR.

I purchased a bottle at Heathrow Airport 88 ANR 50ML and ANR eye serum set.

After removing Dr Sebagh DE mask i applied ANR two drops for my entire face and tiny bit of eye serum for my eyes.

My skin was instantly look fresh, smaller pores and after few hours less oily then usual (I know it sounds dramatic but that's how I feel).

I tried so many things but nothing compare to the effects of ANR gave me.

This and Dr Sebagh will be my HG from now on.

on 3/22/2015 11:11:00 AM

I picked this up in a set for 50% of the price. Use it after I cleaned my entire face, just a few drops, tap it onto my face and neck. The smell is not something to write home about, but I can live with it. I feel that it is a very clean application and it makes my skin looks plumped and fresher. I use it under my eyes too - I actually had a "spider naevi" under my eye which didn't go away for 5 years. Weird thing is, after I used this for a month it went away. Don't know if this was the cause, or maybe it was - because of all the vitamins. Either way, I love it, and will only repurchase again at sale (it's just too expensive)!

At first when i tried Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex in year 2012 ( in my early 20's) My skin did not react well to this. I got white bump thus really couldn't understand what the hype was all about. Now that i am turning 26 this year my skin is really appreciating, and compatible with this serum. 1 reviewer mentioned "listen to your mom and grandma" funny enough my mom had actually suggested Estee Lauder to me. My Grandma and Mom has tried many creams such as shisheido, laneige, and many other different skincare brands yet only swears by the creams of Estee Lauder. Now I see exactly why. Estee Lauder creams and serum definitely offers patent skincare ingredient. This i came to find out for myself by trying over dozens of creams, serums, moisturizers, on my back of hands face over the course of 12 long years. The Estee lauder night repair serum, daywear, global cream and resilience lift is truly unparalleled. I can feel it reached a little beyond the outer dermal, skin really soaks it up well. I am truly impressed and appreciative of their continuous years of dedication towards production of skincare science that actually helps and heals. Truly a trustworthy skincare brand!!!

on 3/9/2015 8:08:00 PM

I kept reading good (and bad but mostly good) reviews so I decided to give it a go because most people claimed the following (plus my rating):

helps maintain skin's elasticity (3.5 out of 5)
minimizes pores (3 out of 5)
gives skin a bit of a lift (5 out of 5)
locks in your moisturizer (5 out of 5)
reduces acne ( I really have mixed feelings about this. my chin acne keeps coming and going so I'm not entirely sure it's related to using this product or another)
doesn't irritate rosacea (5 out of 5)
improves the appearance of wrinkles (2 out of 5)

It's not perfect but comported to other products it does have quite decent results so I'm sticking to this.

It's been a little over a month since t I first got the 30ml bottle and I've already bought another at sephora and another one at the duty free store.

It's not cheap as it is but the price is ridiculous in Korea to be honest The 50ml bottle is $92 in the US and $155 in Korea.

Overall I'd say it's a good product to start investing in around the age of 30!

Popular Treatments (Face)