November 1, 2014 | 950 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Lip Balm

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I bought this in college when my friend starting raving about this. And it is not common for someone to rave over chapstick. They sold these in packs of two at my local CVS for about $4. This is cheap considering the size of the chapsticks are gi-normous. A lot of people thought I was slathering my lips with glue stick in classes.

This balm has a satin finish and smells amazing. It lasts for a really long time. One of the most moisturizing lip balms ever! I love that the stick is multi-functional, as it can be used to alleviate dry skin. Pregnant woman use this on their belly's to reduce stretch marks.

This product's ingredients are: Cocoa Extract, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Cocoa Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, and Carotene.

Overall, this is the one product I can vouch for. I highly recommend it. I will definitely be repurchasing, as I had lost this lip balm in the process of moving around. And Palmer's doesn't test on animals.