November 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint idol 24

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Rozzy77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Lancôme products for 10 years and this is the first time I tried a tinted foundation. Where have you been all my life?! It says great for wear & comfort, oil-free, re-touch free, and divine perfection. It definitely promised that. The color I used was #03 beige and it was only a sample. My go to liquid foundation is Boujois healthy mix foundation, but when I get some extra $$ I would spend the extra for a Lancôme foundation. Thanks for reading!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by kanovacane

Packaging - HEAVY glass bottle. not ideal for travel... but not very fancy either.
OVER PRICED - I think the product itself isnt worth the price, The foundation itself is more yellow/ orange base. Kind of like MACS studio fix fluid but WORSE. I think if youre someone wanting your foundation to set really well in the skin BEFORE your setting powder this isnt for you. I personally love full coverage and ive noticed how "slippery" this foundatiobn can get when you build. its alright.. nothing magnificent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG! I never would have thought I would have busted out the money for this bad boy, I thought foundations were all the same after trying some other high end foundations, but I am glad I did. This glides on so beautifully, smooths and evens out skin tone like a dream. Looks great in the sun, in pictures, looks even better with evening lighting. This is something you should get color matched for at a Lancome stand, there is a big range of colors and I think getting the right color is key. I have dry skin and this has never made me look cakey or accentuated dry patches. It is very expensive, but it has lasted me almost a 8 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by annaisraaluu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for over 1 year, I have oily skin. It fits perfectly, feels smooth & easy. I don't like the glass bottle, I dropped one once and it broke. Definitely good for oily skin, don't recommend for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by thetifc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Attention::: HG HG HG!!!!! Definitely found the holy grail after 20 years of searching and trying to find the right foundation. I applied the foundation using an essential foundation brush bytechniques the consistency is thick but spreads very easily. Working quickly is necessary though as it dries quickly the foundation covers everything even scars I have never been able to fully conceal were invisible. My skin looks absolutely flawless there is no scent. The foundation lasts all day through a very demanding physical labor intense workday. A good remover will be necessary because it is very thick and full coverage however dont let this scare you away because it does not settle or feel it appear mask like. To make an even more flawless matte finish I dust dual wear lancome powder over top. I will def be purchasing this again. As for the packaging. ..also awesome. it comes in a glass pump bottle allowing for easy dispensing. Very satisfied and excited to try more of this iconic luxury brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

fave foundation and yes ive tried them all literally. ivoire 100 N is pale enough for hard to match ppp. stays on.. looks dewy not oily... fresh...full coverage, light flexible, non matte.. non cakey.... I am 40.. I look younger with it... works undereyes a major plus. little goes long way. ease of application. doesn't 'dry' on contact... blends super smoothly. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Must agree with the first review - this foundation is HOLY GRAIL status. Rarely do I get excited about a foundation and I've been pretty loyal to my Nars sheer glow using UD skin in the summer. However, I was walking along State Street, minding my business when I passed Sephora's new Color IQ display and figured what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

I was matched to both Nars Sheer Glow in Trinidad and Lancome 24 Tiente Idol in 510 suede. (applied with my MAC stipple brush) Tried the Nars, nice. what I expected. A day later, tried the Lancome - WOW!! Perfection in a bottle. Applied Lancome primer or Smashbox BB cream underneath and the results were simply amazing. Perfectly natural, lasted about all day. Beautiful skin. I was in awe and quite frankly kept looking at my face in the mirror throughout the day. Realized that it was HG when I looked in the car mirror in daylight/sunshine and my face looked magnifiquè.

I will PURCHASE AGAIN! I just hope that in March when I'm a shade or 2 lighter I will find a shade match.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by jaime78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After years of searching for my holy grail foundation I have finally found it and i have tried them all from la prarie skin caviar, bobby brown, graftobian, cinema secrets, clarins and ELDW to name just a few. This foundation is amazing it stays on all day does not dry my skin out looks great even after a 14 hour shift. The colour match is perfect 02 lys rose never before have I found a more perfect shade for my fair skin.

Summary
No need for powder
Luminous finish all day 14 hours plus
Great choice of shades unlike ELDW
No reaction on my sensitive skin
Does not dry my skin out like ELDW
Looks sheer with finger application
Looks luminous and polished with application using real techniques stippling brush
Does not oxidise on my skin

Holy grail status !