August 29, 2014 | 1341 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint idol 24

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

fave foundation and yes ive tried them all literally. ivoire 100 N is pale enough for hard to match ppp. stays on.. looks dewy not oily... fresh...full coverage, light flexible, non matte.. non cakey.... I am 40.. I look younger with it... works undereyes a major plus. little goes long way. ease of application. doesn't 'dry' on contact... blends super smoothly. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by tsaraya29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Must agree with the first review - this foundation is HOLY GRAIL status. Rarely do I get excited about a foundation and I've been pretty loyal to my Nars sheer glow using UD skin in the summer. However, I was walking along State Street, minding my business when I passed Sephora's new Color IQ display and figured what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

I was matched to both Nars Sheer Glow in Trinidad and Lancome 24 Tiente Idol in 510 suede. (applied with my MAC stipple brush) Tried the Nars, nice. what I expected. A day later, tried the Lancome - WOW!! Perfection in a bottle. Applied Lancome primer or Smashbox BB cream underneath and the results were simply amazing. Perfectly natural, lasted about all day. Beautiful skin. I was in awe and quite frankly kept looking at my face in the mirror throughout the day. Realized that it was HG when I looked in the car mirror in daylight/sunshine and my face looked magnifiquè.

I will PURCHASE AGAIN! I just hope that in March when I'm a shade or 2 lighter I will find a shade match.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by jaime78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After years of searching for my holy grail foundation I have finally found it and i have tried them all from la prarie skin caviar, bobby brown, graftobian, cinema secrets, clarins and ELDW to name just a few. This foundation is amazing it stays on all day does not dry my skin out looks great even after a 14 hour shift. The colour match is perfect 02 lys rose never before have I found a more perfect shade for my fair skin.

Summary
No need for powder
Luminous finish all day 14 hours plus
Great choice of shades unlike ELDW
No reaction on my sensitive skin
Does not dry my skin out like ELDW
Looks sheer with finger application
Looks luminous and polished with application using real techniques stippling brush
Does not oxidise on my skin

Holy grail status !