Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have long dark lashes that are naturally straight. This mascara helps to hold the curl really well and the blue color is bright enough to show through. The mascara doesn't flake or smudge. It also coatsand separates each lash so you don't end up with blue clumps at the ends. It's perfect for summer when you want to wear makeup at the beach or by the pool but eyshadow and black mascara would be too heavy. Would buy again if it wasn't so expensive.

on 7/12/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Just got this as a birthday present. I have fairly dark lashes, and the blue shows up just enough. Applies nicely, no smudging or flaking. This is LE and spendy for me, but I would still buy again.

on 6/30/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I bought this mascara in Blu Note. I was looking for a blue waterproof mascara and I found this. It was a splurge for me. It's very expensive for a mascara. I do love the color and I apply it over my black mascara for a fun look. This will last me a while since I don't coat my whole lashes with it just the tips. But the Blue Note is a Limited edition, I'm debating if I should buy another one as a backup before the summer is over.